Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #16
ncfamily
Earning My Ears

We bought Super Grover passes for 2012 at the discounted price. Printed the eVouchers off and went to BG Tampa last week. Went to Guest Services and were issued our permanent passes. We also got Premier parking at no charge.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
ccgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfamily View Post
We bought Super Grover passes for 2012 at the discounted price. Printed the eVouchers off and went to BG Tampa last week. Went to Guest Services and were issued our permanent passes. We also got Premier parking at no charge.
Interesting...so they let you use the eVouchers even though they weren't activated at Sesame Place? I paid the $8 Fed Ex charge to get activated passes because I thought they would not take the eVouchers. Oh well....
Pre-Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2503063
Oct 2011 - F&W AKL and BCV
May 2012 - HGVC SeaWorld
ccgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #18
Zim
Meow meow

Our experience with our Super Grover passes:

Of 3 trips this year to BG Williamsburg we got the Preferred Parking twice

On our one trip to BG Tampa, Preferred Parking was sold out or he would have given it to us.

We got passes for Discovery Cove for this September non-Dolphin for $69 each. Call them, they'll let you know whether there are savings on the pass you have for the time you go down.

I never thought to even try for Platinum seating at SW shows - but we got our Platinum passes in October 2011 and are good through our next trip this Fall, so we'll definitely try that!

And of course you get the 10% off just about everything in all the parks
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #19
Belle & Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgirl View Post
Interesting...so they let you use the eVouchers even though they weren't activated at Sesame Place? I paid the $8 Fed Ex charge to get activated passes because I thought they would not take the eVouchers. Oh well....
We bought our Super Grovers online and printed. They gave us the pass at Sea World Orlando. We have used it there again and also Busch Gardens WIlliamsburg with no problems.

We have received preferred parking every time. BG Williamsburg had no idea about the ride again--I guess they do not have premium passes and do not offer it.
Belle & Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #20
ncfamily
Earning My Ears

Went to BGW this weekend and went to guest services to redeem our children's evouchers for their Super Grover Passes. They asked for a copy of their birth certificates which we were not told we needed on any of the calls we made prior to our trip. Luckily they gave them each a complimentary one day pass to get in that day but just be warned that you need to take ID for your kids too.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: