Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #646
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiknMinMouse View Post
Milliepie,

Do you mind if anyone customizes the blanks you have? I'm trying to get princess magnets for my nieces before tomorrow and I think my requests have been lost (which with the amount ya'll get is quite understandable :-)). Many thanks!
No, I don't mind. Thanks for understanding. I have finals this week and it's crazy!

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 05-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #647
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr00vyChc View Post
Hi Milliepie. Do you have links to your blank ones? Thank you!
Click on the link in my signature to take you to 4shared and you will find everything there including Mickey heads and name fills. Here is the link to the Cruise folder where I have the cruise blanks.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/L_tNKO3i/Cruise.html.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #648
DisneyMouser
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
Have you seen this thread for magnet designs for the Canadian cruises? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2888820
Yes and I have a scroll but also love what Millipie and Eblong have designed and would love to have something from them if at all possible. Thank you for the thought though! The scrolls are great and I'm so happy to have one! This will be our 1st Disney cruise so we're pretty excited!
Old 05-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #649
Gr00vyChc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Click on the link in my signature to take you to 4shared and you will find everything there including Mickey heads and name fills. Here is the link to the Cruise folder where I have the cruise blanks.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/L_tNKO3i/Cruise.html.
Milliepie-
Thank you for being so kind, generous, and patient to all of our requests. Because of you, I've made some pretty awesome door magnets to decorate our door and these will surely make an 8 year old smile her toothless grin eveytime she opens or door.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #650
MiknMinMouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No, I don't mind. Thanks for understanding. I have finals this week and it's crazy!
I don't mind - I truly appreciate having the blanks to play with - thank you and I hope finals go well!!!

Fantasy Dec 2012 - here we come
Old 05-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #651
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Thanks MilliePie! I made post-it note covers with your logo on shimmery pearl cardstock!

(Don't worry, Blueyes, I'll post a picture of your images at work when I get them printed and crafted!)
Old 05-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #652
MermaidMama
Earning My Ears

One small change please!

Dear DISigners,

I'd be eternally grateful if one of the gifted DISigners could make a small change to some existing artwork found on Crusie Magnet Graphics Links Part 6. you'll find it on posting #3384, page 226. I tried to insert a link below, but I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'm looking to have the white background removed from the black mickey ears with Minnie Statue of Liberty beside it. That's all!

As you can see, I procrastinated on my project with my cruise only 3 weeks out! Could you send some pixie dust my way?

Thanks a million!

Susan

May 25, 2012 - Disney Magic - NYC to Nassau

Next Cruise:
May 2, 2014: Disney Wonder - WB Panama Canal

Last edited by MermaidMama; 05-05-2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: oops!
Old 05-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #653
tiggspring
DIS Veteran: When I stop talking you'll know I'm dead!

Millie,

Hope your exams went well. My DH is waiting to hear how his final semester for his PHD coursework turned out.

I hope it isnt to late to request this. We leave just before labor day. If it is, is there someplace I can learn how to customize your images? I'm not very crafty. I'm on photobucket but not 4share do I need to be to get these images?

I was hoping for:

red tinkerbell pirate with Katie

Happy bunny with Abby

Darth mickey with Nathan
and
Sunset beach with Bonnie and James
June 1, 2012

I was also wondering if I found an image online that was 600x407 49k is that large enough to use for a magnet? My husband is a huge star trek fan and I found an image of a mickey hand in the live long and prosper form and would love to customize it but not sure how.

Cant believe or cruise is sooo close. It really snuck up on me in a good sort of way
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Old 05-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #654
WDW Princess 71
DIS Veteran

Hi Milliepie!
I was wondering if you could make me the mickey head design that says "Out to Sea Just Us Three" that you have with the 3 sleeping beauty fairies, but instead of having the fairies in the circles, if you could replace with Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy instead, since its my parents and I going I thought that would look cool instead of 3 female fairies. If you could do that, it would be Michael on the Mickey ear, Lenora on the Minnie ear, and then Nicole as Daisy on the face part of the mickey head. We are sailing on the 5/27 Dream. Thanks so much!

September 2014: 14 Night WB Transatlantic on the Magic! November 2013: WDW & 3 Night Dream Mother/Daughter TripJuly 2013: 12-Night Eastern Med Cruise w/Greece & Turkey, then Disneyland Paris! January 2013: 7 Night Western Carib on the Fantasy May 2012: 5-Night Double Dip Dream Cruise for Mom & Dad's 30th Anniversary! February 2012: Solo Valentine Cruise Treat to Get Me to Gold! January 2011: 3 Week Ultimate Disney Vacation- WDW then 15 Night Disney Cruise Through Panama Canal then DL in California!May 2010: celebrating at WDW for graduating my MBA program! January 2010: 3rd Disney Cruise, 1st on the Magic, prefaced by New Years Eve in WDW! November 2009: Return to DL at Disney's Grand Californian Resort, May 2009: WDW Summer Kickoff, January 2009: 2nd Disney Cruise- Sisters Cruise 4 Night Wonder, March 2008: WDW Spring Break, February 2008: WDW ESPN Weekend with relatives, April 2007: WDW Spring Break, March 2006: WDW Spring Break, March 2004: Land & Sea Graduation Present 4 Night Wonder (1st Cruise!) and 3 Night WDW, April 2003: WDW Spring Break, November 2002: Florida College Road Trip, Stopover in WDW, June 2002: California College Road Trip, Stopover in Disneyland, November 2001: WDW Mom’s Birthday Celebration, April 2001: WDW Spring Break, October 2000: Millennium Celebration WDW, November 1996: 1st Trip WDW Hooked For Life, 2004-2007: MANY trips up to Disneyland, CA (including 50th Anniversary Happiest Celebration on Earth!) while in college at University of San Diego
Old 05-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #655
autgirl
Earning My Ears

Thank you Milliepie!

Haven't been on here in a while and just saw your great designs I requested...thanks so much, they are just wonderful!!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #656
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMama View Post
Dear DISigners,

I'd be eternally grateful if one of the gifted DISigners could make a small change to some existing artwork found on Crusie Magnet Graphics Links Part 6. you'll find it on posting #3384, page 226. I tried to insert a link below, but I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'm looking to have the white background removed from the black mickey ears with Minnie Statue of Liberty beside it. That's all!

As you can see, I procrastinated on my project with my cruise only 3 weeks out! Could you send some pixie dust my way?

Thanks a million!

Susan
Are you referring to the post by milliepie?
Quote:
Please let me know if you still are unable to get into the shared files and I'll try with imageshack.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #657
aqmom
Earning My Ears

Here is a bizarre request/challenge...

Okay - we have almost a year before our first cruise, but I am sooo excited that I am trying to work out all the little details

I have a different kind of request for one of you VERY talented DISigners....if you have seen the evening pillow chocolate wrappers and they have Disney characters on them or look special in any way - could you try to send me a graphic so I can print some out and make my own chocolate wrappers? My kiddo has multiple food allergies and I think that I will need to take my own "chocolates" on board for her. NO HURRY - have until February!!! Maybe the chocolates are just plain chocolate foil wrappers anyway??
Old 05-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #658
thwinters
Mouseketeer

Millipie: Your designs are fabulous! Could I request one of your surfboard graphics as follows:

5 surfboards for a Dream cruise
-Minnie w/bow for Brittany
-Ariel for Sydney
-Pluto for Will
-Mickey for Matt
-Lilo for Grace

Do you also have a life preserver with Chip & Dale and one with Pluto?

Thanks so much.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #659
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqmom View Post
Okay - we have almost a year before our first cruise, but I am sooo excited that I am trying to work out all the little details

I have a different kind of request for one of you VERY talented DISigners....if you have seen the evening pillow chocolate wrappers and they have Disney characters on them or look special in any way - could you try to send me a graphic so I can print some out and make my own chocolate wrappers? My kiddo has multiple food allergies and I think that I will need to take my own "chocolates" on board for her. NO HURRY - have until February!!! Maybe the chocolates are just plain chocolate foil wrappers anyway??
Have you checked out the Creative Disign forums? There's a ton of graphics over there and I believe I've seen candy wrappers there.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #660
aqmom
Earning My Ears

oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
Have you checked out the Creative Disign forums? There's a ton of graphics over there and I believe I've seen candy wrappers there.
Thank you - I am sorry for posting this the wrong place --- I am so used to perusing the magnets that I did not make that "click" that this is not a magnet request! Silly me! I will be brave and try looking at a new graphics thread. Hopefully I will not become as obsessed with it as I am with this one!

P.S. I am looking for the mini chocolate wrappers (I heard they leave them on pillows each evening).
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: