Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
of2dbeach
DIS Veteran

Bush Gardens Tampa Fl Food Prices

I cant seem to find a list of food prices for Bush Gardens. My daughter is going the end of May with her school's band. I am figuring $20 for each meal to give her a little leftover for snacks or whatever else. She isnt a big eater so I told her she can always get a kids meal. Any other advise will be helpful. She is 15 years old. Thanks !
Old 04-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
DOOM1001
DIS Veteran

Pretty standard prices for theme parks,adult entrees will be in the $7-$14 range,with most of the items like burgers,sandwiches,chicken strips under $11,if she goes over to the BBQ place there are some items like maybe chicken and rib combo that could be around $14.Sodas and their huge desserts will be in the $3-$4 range,so $20 should cover each meal for sure,especially if she gets kids meals which will be less.
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
2girlsmom
DIS Veteran

We were just there last weekend, most of the entrees (burger & fries, chicken strip basket, etc) were 8 or 9, kids meals were less. The bbq restaurant has some entrees that are more, but even those are I think 14 for the top end. A bottle of water is $2.50, soft drinks are $3, most desserts/snacks are also around 3 or 4. Also, she could buy the refillable mug, I believe it is $7.99, and then her refills are only $89, so if she will want lots of drinks, that might be a good option. I would agree that $20 per meal should be sufficient to cover her for meals and snacks.

& Lucky
2girlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
of2dbeach
DIS Veteran

Thanks I apprecitae it. I have never been and I am a native ( weird I know ) Hopefully we can go soon ! Most of the time she will be drinking water because it will be hot, she likes it and it is FREE!! Maybe she will actually come home with some cash this time.. we can only hope
Old 05-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
DOOM1001
DIS Veteran

They also do offer the All Day Dining deal where they give you a wristband where you can go through. the counter service restaurants lines as many times as you wish.Every time you go through the line you can get an entree,a side or dessert and a soft drink or water bottle.It's $29.99 for adults and like $15 for kids.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
of2dbeach
DIS Veteran

Thats a great idea I was looking at her doing that too. Not sure ifshe would qualify for the kids meals though. Maybe i can call and ask. it sure cant hurt. thanks for everyones help.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
2girlsmom
DIS Veteran

Kids are age 9 and under only. She would be an adult on the plan, but it is a great option, and if she is eating 3 meals it is for sure a good deal, or 2 meals, a couple snacks, and a few bottles of water, it works out well. We do the plan usually, be aware that the "snacks" would have to be from the counter service places (ie side salad, strawberries, cheesecake, chocolate cake, think side/dessert, she can't get the ice cream, popcorn, slushes, funnel cakes on the plan, though as of last weekend they are 50% off with the all day dine).

& Lucky
Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
2girlsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM1001 View Post
They also do offer the All Day Dining deal where they give you a wristband where you can go through. the counter service restaurants lines as many times as you wish.Every time you go through the line you can get an entree,a side or dessert and a soft drink or water bottle.It's $29.99 for adults and like $15 for kids.
Also, price went up, adult is now $32.99...

& Lucky
Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
DOOM1001
DIS Veteran

That all day dining deal works best on hot summer days with long park hours,we did it at Busch Gardens last summer and probably spent $30 on water alone.On days the park hour are shorter and you don't need to drink constantly the chances of you getting your money's worth lessens.Passholders also get 10% off,we paid $27 when it was $30.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: