Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
k5jmh

DIS Tech Talk Guru
Ask me about Alpaca poop!
I want to pour that Sauce all over my body

4/25/2012 Show is up!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/podcast/round...42512-full.mp3
Full show is partially there.

Here is the news:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/podcast/round...42512-news.mp3

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

Last edited by k5jmh; 04-25-2012 at 09:12 PM.
k5jmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
jcb
always emerging from hibernation

Before it was the welcome center...http://g.co/maps/6njqg
Old 04-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
GoofyforDisney3
DIS Veteran

Welcome, Dustin! It was exciting to hear someone on the podcast from this neck of the woods. I'm in Roanoke and Lynchburg feels like it is just down the road.
GoofyforDisney3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone a post of mine got mentioned on the podcast it's this one about Starbucks being worldwide

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
WaltD4Me
PS...I tried asking for water cups once
I am actually a princess

Can't get the full show from the site. The new shows aren't listed at all on the "Listen Now" link up top and if you go to the Podcast main page and click on the "Full Show" link it only plays for about 2 minuntes, then it cuts off.
Lisa 1980 Poly, 92' Grand Floridian, Oct 98 Teddy & Doll Convention, Dec 2004 POFQ, May 05 40th Birthday!, May 06 OKW 41st Birthday! May 07 OKW 42nd Birthday! Feb 08 Pirate & Princess Party! Oct. 08 at OKW! 1st Solo Trip May 09! / November 2010 at OKW, 2013 at WDW and Crusing on the Dream
WaltD4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
cindyland
Mouseketeer

Bob tribute

I was one of those who joined the game a little late. When I started listening two years ago, I couldn't understand why Pete kept saying "from the Bob 'Marley' studio" so I went back and listened to the shows as I planned our family's trip to DW. I also got my kids to listen. We all cried when we reached the show that told of Bob's passing, as well as the tribute show that followed.

Last April ('11) our family traveled to DW for our 20th wedding anniversary. My daughter and I got our Dole Whips in Magic Kingdom and held them up in tribute to Bob. There isn't much I can do to thank you for helping make our trip so special, but we felt we could take a few minutes and think of Bob (we also pause outside Walk's window at the firehouse in Disneyland and thank him as well).

I am so happy that in the last year or so we've had more opportunities to thank all of you through donations to Give Kids the World. I was thrilled to be able to contribute to Teresa and Kathy's recent campaign, and look for more opportunities to thank the gang, and Bob, for making our Disney experiences so special.

cindyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #7
Joshua_me
Today's Sustainable Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltD4Me View Post
Can't get the full show from the site. The new shows aren't listed at all on the "Listen Now" link up top and if you go to the Podcast main page and click on the "Full Show" link it only plays for about 2 minutes, then it cuts off.
I'm having problems as well...

First, my iPod inexplicably dies, taking about 400 songs with it, and now the "wimpy player" is living up to it's name...

Must have something to do with transfer the boards just went under...

It's like torture knowing there's a new show out there and not being able to listen to it.

Ahh well, something to look forward to next week, I suppose.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Joshua_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #8
Dustin
Video Guru
Tom, did Mater just drive past us?
I can't wait to find the hidden gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyforDisney3 View Post
Welcome, Dustin! It was exciting to hear someone on the podcast from this neck of the woods. I'm in Roanoke and Lynchburg feels like it is just down the road.
Thanks it's good to meet you. Unfortunately, I doubt there will be any meets at tanglewood mall anytime soon

I'm on a top-secret mission.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #9
scjo68
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyforDisney3 View Post
I was just going to post this! I went to VCU (maybe just a few years before Dustin...), and am in Richmond.

I listened to the podcast yesterday while driving to Lynchburg. DD had a skating competition at LaHaye. I was so happy to hear that Virginia is now represented on the podacast!

Looking forward to hearing more from you, Dustin- Welcome!
Aug. 2013 POP, Nov. 2013 CR, Aug. 2014 POP
scjo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Can't get the full show from the site. The new shows aren't listed at all on the "Listen Now" link up top and if you go to the Podcast main page and click on the "Full Show" link it only plays for about 2 minuntes, then it cuts off.
I'm having the same problem. I don't see the 4/25 or 4/26 show listed in the Listen Now, and I can't access the link from the main page at work , so I'm hoping it will be added soon. the Podcast!

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #11
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worfiedoodles View Post
I'm having the same problem. I don't see the 4/25 or 4/26 show listed in the Listen Now, and I can't access the link from the main page at work , so I'm hoping it will be added soon. the Podcast!

Maria
Why not just download them on itunes?

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
WaltD4Me
PS...I tried asking for water cups once
I am actually a princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Why not just download them on itunes?
I don't have itunes downloaded, I have no ithings and I just like to listen on my computer since I'm sitting at it anyway.
Lisa 1980 Poly, 92' Grand Floridian, Oct 98 Teddy & Doll Convention, Dec 2004 POFQ, May 05 40th Birthday!, May 06 OKW 41st Birthday! May 07 OKW 42nd Birthday! Feb 08 Pirate & Princess Party! Oct. 08 at OKW! 1st Solo Trip May 09! / November 2010 at OKW, 2013 at WDW and Crusing on the Dream
WaltD4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I don't have itunes downloaded, I have no ithings and I just like to listen on my computer since I'm sitting at it anyway.
You don't need an ipod to use itunes, you can listen to the podcast right from it. All you have to do is download itunes and subscribe to the podcast which is free on it and you can listen to it just the same as using the listen to it link on the page.

- Walt Disney
Old 05-01-2012, 05:47 AM   #14
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

I can't download itunes at work, pesky IT people won't let me...I can listen at home, I just never remember when I'm sitting at the computer. Maybe it will show up in Listen Now soon. For some reason, I can access that from work.

Update! Just checked Listen Now and the 25th and 26th shows are there! Thanks Podcast crew!!

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #15
GoofyforDisney3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
Thanks it's good to meet you. Unfortunately, I doubt there will be any meets at tanglewood mall anytime soon
Isn't that the truth. I'm sadly old enough to remember when that mall was THE place to hang out on a Saturday night because you could smoke in the mall, it had a record store and a food court. Ah, youth.

GoofyforDisney3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: