Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #16
nahteb20
Mouseketeer

Hello all, i'm back after a fab trip and saw this about four times over the week!! lol first time was with all the old clips we saw last year and then next 3 were all with new clips added
My kids loved it!! (thats why we saw it so much)
They loved the new clips added as they were ones they knew and let me just add just catching a little Jack sparrow made my day too :D

Me DH DD (14) DS1 (12) DS2 (9)
nahteb20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #17
rottie155
Clochette? CLOCHETTE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
This week so it's really recent
Haven't seen it yet myself as with all this blasted rain I didn't get to the park this week but some of the scenes behind the doors have been changed (hopefully the Exorcist one-never understood having that in there when it's being shown to lo's ), plus other scenes that I wouldn't mention as not to give more of the plot away
Oh this is fabulous news! As always - you're a fountain of wisdom and I bow down to you Carrie - now go check it out and let us know if it is still as brilliant as always!

With regards to the exorcist part - I've never liked or understood it neither. I don't think it's appropriate for me to watch, let alone minors!

A Little Bit Of Magic, Goes A Long Way

2013: DLP - Disneyland Hotel, X-Mas / 2013: DLP - Disneyland Hotel / 2012: DLP - Disneyland Hotel / 2011: DLP - Hotel New York, X-Mas / 2011: DLP - Hotel New York / 2011: DLP - Disneyland Hotel **Castle Club** / 2011: DLP St. Patrick's Week - Disneyland Hotel **Castle Club** / 2010: DLP Halloween - Sequoia Lodge / 2007: DLP 15th Anniversary/Halloween - Disneyland Hotel / 2006: DLP - Newport Bay Club / 2005: DLP - *offsite* / 2000: WDW - *offsite* / 1999: DLP - Newport Bay Club / 1999: DLP - *offsite* / 1998: DLP - Newport Bay Club / 1997: DLP 5th Anniversary - Hotel Chyenne / 1996: DLP - Hotel Cheyenne
rottie155 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2012, 05:06 AM   #18
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

It's always been a favourite of mine - and I always have a wee tear in my eye at the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahteb20 View Post
They loved the new clips added as they were ones they knew and let me just add just catching a little Jack sparrow made my day too :D
Oooohhhhhh, very excited now, thanks for posting
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:52 AM   #19
Bexx

Enjoys the UNIQUE Magic Kingdom
Crazed by the twiddly bits

Quote:
Really great to hear that they have updated it. And the Jack Sparrow addition is particularly welcome
~ WDW MK Day Trip Jan 83 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Nov 92 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 93 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 95 ~*~ WDW Offsite Dec 96 ~*~ WDW Dixie Landings Jan 99 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 99 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 02 ~*~ WDW Old Key West Feb 05 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 05 ~*~ DLP Day Trip Jan 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Cheyenne Dec 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Santa Fe Nov 07 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Portofino Bay Feb 08 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Jan 09 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge March 09 ~*~ DLP Disneyland Hotel Feb 10 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Oct 10 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 12 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Aug 13 ~

Been there ... Done that ... Definitely going back!

Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #20
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

On one of our visits George sat next to my brother in law, the theatre was half empty so Matthew was wondering why this guy should choose to sit next to him

I love Cinemagique, enjoy it every time.
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
ukool
Mouseketeer

Love this attraction. The first time we saw it, we didnt have a clue what it was. Just thought it was a behind the scenes type thing.

Defo have to keep my boyfriend in the dark about it so its a much of a surprise to him as it was me.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #22
Michael623
WDW 40 trips, DL 10 trips, DLP 2 trips, Currently WDW AP holder

I have a reputation on this board of being a bit of a DLP basher but I absolutely agree with everyone today, Cinemagiuque is an excellent attraction. I keep waiting for news that Captain EO (which I absolutely despise) at either DL or WDW is going to be converted to Cinemagiuque but nothing yet. This is a truly can't-miss attraction. Great to hear that they've added new scenes too. Bring Cinemagiuque to the USA!!!!!!
Michael623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Quote:
let me just add just catching a little Jack sparrow made my day too :D
Oh my - Jack, really???!! This is on our to do list already but now it is on there twice!!

On our last trip MIIL was sat in front of George and had no idea what to expect!!
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: