Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #16
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiloveswdw View Post
Wednesdays? I appreciate the alliteration, but I'm rather lost on the Wednesday part

I'm good! College visits and good books make me happy!
I go to a youth group on Wednesdays with my friends and it's a lot of fun.
Books are starting to form piles on my floor since my shelf no longer has room. I need to go turn some in to the local trade in store to get new ones.
By the way do you have a tumblr? I may already follow you if you do but I get the urls confused.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
I go to a youth group on Wednesdays with my friends and it's a lot of fun.
Books are starting to form piles on my floor since my shelf no longer has room. I need to go turn some in to the local trade in store to get new ones.
By the way do you have a tumblr? I may already follow you if you do but I get the urls confused.
Ah I wish I could go to youth group. Mine is on Mondays and I just can't get there...that's awesome that you can go!

I have the same shelf problem. I work at a library and I would donate some to it, but our donation room has an overflow problem of its own! I read about Books For Africa, though. And that seems cool. And a solution to the problem.

I do have a tumblr! It has the word "penguin" in it and I messaged you once It has my real name on there so I don't like posting the URL on the boards. My 1D one is here too

Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy: Hakuna Matata!
Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all...that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.
People do crazy things...when they're in love.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #18
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Ah I wish I could go to youth group. Mine is on Mondays and I just can't get there...that's awesome that you can go!

I have the same shelf problem. I work at a library and I would donate some to it, but our donation room has an overflow problem of its own! I read about Books For Africa, though. And that seems cool. And a solution to the problem.

I do have a tumblr! It has the word "penguin" in it and I messaged you once It has my real name on there so I don't like posting the URL on the boards. My 1D one is here too
Oh duh,penguin! Now I remember! I've just been getting people confused alot lately.

I managed to sync my phone and my computer together and delete all of my annoying music downloaded on the fly. Old Victoria Justice and Selena Gomez stuff... So I went on Pandora and got some decent stuff, including my full 1D album.
I just had to share that with someone.

Last edited by StarTunnel; 04-28-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

I never clear out my music...mostly because it's all a bit odd and more than a bit enjoyable every now and then. My sister's music that finds its way on to my iPod is another story...

I'd still like to know how she managed to load "Shake Senora" on my iPod and I can never get it off.

Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy: Hakuna Matata!
Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all...that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.

Last edited by mimiloveswdw; 04-28-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #20
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
I don't want to be rude but could you take my URL out? Like I said...it's a name issue

I never clear out my music...mostly because it's all a bit odd and more than a bit enjoyable every now and then. My sister's music that finds its way on to my iPod is another story...

I'd still like to know how she managed to load "Shake Senora" on my iPod and I can never get it off.
Heck yeah, will do. I forgot about that, and skimmed your post like the lazy butt I am lately.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Quote:
Heck yeah, will do. I forgot about that, and skimmed your post like the lazy butt I am lately.
It's nothing; thank you

Have you read The Fault in Our Stars by any chance?

Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
It's nothing; thank you

Have you read The Fault in Our Stars by any chance?
No I don't believe I have. What's the premise?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #23
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Quote:
No I don't believe I have. What's the premise?
Irrelevant. Go read it.

Kidding, but it's written by John Green and it's about this girl with cancer at its most basic summary. First time I've cried over a book in a very long time. Which is, of course, the sign of the best books.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #24
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Irrelevant. Go read it.

Kidding, but it's written by John Green and it's about this girl with cancer at its most basic summary. First time I've cried over a book in a very long time. Which is, of course, the sign of the best books.
Okay then it is most definitely on my list to buy.
I just pulled out some old school books that I did not enjoy by any means.
Maybe it was just the fact that I HAD to read them that made them annoying.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #25
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Quote:
Okay then it is most definitely on my list to buy.
I just pulled out some old school books that I did not enjoy by any means.
Maybe it was just the fact that I HAD to read them that made them annoying.
I generally like books for school...except for The Prince, A History of New York, and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Everything else was great.

Anyway, I'm ridiculously sick so I'll be going haha. Nice talking to you again!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #26
*♥Chip&Dale♥*
wibbly wobbly timey wimey

hello world again

Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun
Old 04-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #27
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *♥Chip&Dale♥* View Post
hello world again
Hello der.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #28
*♥Chip&Dale♥*

Quote:
Hello der.
(:
hey! :D
I missss u!

Old 04-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #29
*♥Chip&Dale♥*

No me gusta estudiar español

Old 04-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

I was just reading the old thread for the TB Awards After Party and it was pretty funny.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: