Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #976
monami7
DIS Veteran

I switched my Ali stay to the inn keepers club. My friend wanted to come and stay with us so we had to give up Akl.
I have never stayed cl before but I am really excited!!!
!! Days!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #977
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monami7 View Post
I switched my Ali stay to the inn keepers club. My friend wanted to come and stay with us so we had to give up Akl.
!! Days!
How exciting! From your ticker, it looks like your vacation is very soon.
Congrats and happy packing!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #978
monami7
DIS Veteran

Yes 11 days! I am so ready!
9 days only 4 park days. We will relax!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #979
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

I'm been lurking on this thread for awhile since our first BWV stay is coming up soon! Thanks for all the pictures and info - we are excited to be celebrating DD's 13th birthday at a new resort. Sorry CR/BWFan is not on the boards anymore - his dedication in switching his user name got me even more excited for our stay.

Thanks WDWKOOK for this thread!
Old 04-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #980
nascargirl
DIS Veteran

The suitcases are out and I am getting ready to pack. We will be back at our favorite CL resort-BWI in 2 days.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #981
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monami7 View Post
!! Days!
Congratulations on the change to CL and I hope you have a great vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
I'm been lurking on this thread for awhile since our first BWV stay is coming up soon! Thanks for all the pictures and info - we are excited to be celebrating DD's 13th birthday at a new resort. Sorry CR/BWFan is not on the boards anymore - his dedication in switching his user name got me even more excited for our stay.

Thanks WDWKOOK for this thread!
You're welcome and what a great place for DD to celebrate her birthday. My DD13 really enjoyed watching the buskers out on the BW - they are very talented. Where will your DD's birthday dinner be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascargirl View Post
The suitcases are out and I am getting ready to pack. We will be back at our favorite CL resort-BWI in 2 days.
How exciting! Have a great trip and stay at BWI!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #982
StitchandPooh'sMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You're welcome and what a great place for DD to celebrate her birthday. My DD13 really enjoyed watching the buskers out on the BW - they are very talented. Where will your DD's birthday dinner be?

California Grill. She loves sushi, and I am going to order a custom cake. It won't be on her actual birthday, unfortunately, since she will still be in school on her birthday, but it will be a couple of days later.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #983
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
California Grill. She loves sushi, and I am going to order a custom cake. It won't be on her actual birthday, unfortunately, since she will still be in school on her birthday, but it will be a couple of days later.
That sounds perfect. We love CAG, too. I'd love to see a photo of the cake. What is the cake's theme?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #984
StitchandPooh'sMom

Quote:
That sounds perfect. We love CAG, too. I'd love to see a photo of the cake. What is the cake's theme?
I wish I knew! I am hoping Chef Brian will have some inspiration. She plays soccer and loves Stitch and all of the Disney dogs, so I'm hoping he can incorporate soccer and Stitch or Pluto. I'm not really the creative type, but I have seen his amazing cakes on the Cake Chatter thread.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #985
jackemail
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Happy for you! (but jealous)

Hope you have great weather and another fabulous trip. Tell Anita hello for me.

One day........
Old 04-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #986
elaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
... We will be back at our favorite CL resort-BWI in 2 days.
We'll be there too .... Finishing our WDW trip at BWI ... Wednesday and Thursday nights
Old 04-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #987
sfbank
DIS Veteran

Nascargirl-surprised you did not wait until tomorrow to pack. I know we chatted today via email but have a good trip in case we don't tomorrow. Tell our family hi and make sure Linda shares her wine with you. She gets it Friday! Just think 13 mo and we will meet up again
Old 04-25-2012, 05:15 AM   #988
P&B's Mom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Yes, he is okay.

He asked me several times to PM people who ask about him/and or would want to know about him. I respected his request and as a favor to him, I spent a lot of my time on the DIS PMing everyone. He has now changed his mind and asked that I not PM anyone and that I still not post about him - which I haven't done - except in a few replies to people who are worried about him.

I hope this ends my involvement in this. No good deed...
Sad he is not on the boards anymore. He really helped me understand the ins and outs of CL when we stayed at the GF a couple of years back. I don't need to know the details but glad that he is ok and hopefully all is well. Thanks for your work on this thread--really appreciate you too!
1st Visit EVER--June 2008 @ BCV, DVC Member--September 2008 @ AKV, 1st Trip "Home"--August 2009 @ AKV Kidani, Grand Gathering--July 2010 @ GF CL & AKV Kidani, No Dads--Spring Break 2011 @ YC/BLT, DECA ICDC--April 2011 @ Rosen Shingle Creek, Xmas/NYE--Dec & Jan 2011-12 @ BC/AKV Jambo, Mom & Kids ONLY--August 2012 @ Pop/BWV, , DECA ICDC--April 2013 @ Crowne Plaza Anaheim, Mom & Kids ONLY #2--4th of July 2013 @ GF CL/AKV Kidani, Will This Trip Ever Happen?--July 2014 @ AKV CL/BWI
Old 04-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #989
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaw View Post
We'll be there too .... Finishing our WDW trip at BWI ... Wednesday and Thursday nights
Will you be in a Deluxe room at BWI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&B's Mom View Post
Sad he is not on the boards anymore. He really helped me understand the ins and outs of CL when we stayed at the GF a couple of years back. I don't need to know the details but glad that he is ok and hopefully all is well. Thanks for your work on this thread--really appreciate you too!
You're very sweet - thank you, P&B's Mom
Old 04-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #990
hstrickland
DIS Veteran

Hi Kook!

You have done a FABULOUS job on this thread!! Ya know I'm a huge MK Resort lover, but you've actually changed my mind about BWI....it's definitely on my list of resorts to try. Now...I'll have to convince DH

DH & Me DS 13 DD 8 DS 7
CR x 4 - WL x 2 - GF - ASMo - PolyCL - FW x 3- AKL CL - Dream - POR - ASMu - WL CL
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: