Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #106
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
That sucks about the picture! I had that happen one time with video that I *should* have been taking of Remy at Chefs de France.....except I have no video.
DOH! It's so disappointing when it happens, isn't it?

Quote:
I'm sorry that MNSSHP was not what you wanted. I haven't been in years, and by that I mean, when I went it was in the beginning, when it was only about $30 for the tickets and no one knew about it. It was perfect.
It made me sad that I couldn't even force myself to enjoy it Sounds like you caught it at just the right time! If I ever go again, it will be in September, when it just starts!
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only,2015 My First Half Marathon,2015 Spring Break Cruise

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 04-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #107
Sooze
DIS Veteran

We awoke the next morning refreshed and ready to start anew. In fact, the zebras and giraffes were grazing outside our window AND we decided to sleep in. So, life was good!

Good morning sunshine!

Time to go to Hollywood Studios!

Soon we were dressed, fed, and at the bus stop, ready to strike more adorable poses:

Earlier that morning, the other half of our drama queen crew had gotten themselves to DHS for a mad-dash to TSM. They were able to ride and have a wonderful time. I had been texting Bryan and Jessica all morning to get themselves over to the American Idol auditions. From experience, I knew that the earlier they went, the better their chances of being on stage. But no, they still hadn’t gone when we met up with them. I think they were procrastinating out of nervousness!

We met each other at the Back Lot Tour and hopped on for a ride. This is an attraction that we usually bypass, but it is always fun to ride when you have newbie on board. After the Jurassic Park soaking that occurred at Universal, I was a bit worried about Bryan getting wet in Catastrophe Canyon. As we were waiting in the queue, I told him I’d be sure to let him know where to sit to avoid any water splash-age! Unfortunately, by the time we loaded the tram, I sorta kinda forgot to tell him to sit on the right side of the car. Ooops!

Oh well, lets’ get some pictures from our tour:
Pretty girls

Silly boys

And this would be BEFORE he saw the rush of water plummeting towards him:

Wish I worked here:

Earful Tower:

Or is THIS the Earful Tower?

Mickey Airways:

And then, we arrive in the canyon:

And it hits me…. Oh NO! I forgot to put Bryan on the right side of the tram. Uh… um… Bryan?

He was NOT happy with me!

Innocent beginnings:

And then…. The WATER!!!! Look where we were! I mean, it really looked like we were gonna get soaked!!

Fortunately, Bryan only got a sprinkle. But he was still bitter at me!

Soon we were in the museum-like area after the tour. Since we usually don’t do this ride, we also don’t spend much time in here. I was so excited to see some Pirates paraphernalia.

The big-time muppet fan found some sweet ears:

And NOW, one of my FAVORITE Disney memories. We were making our way out of the gift shop, laughing and talking about Bryan’s watery adventures, when suddenly, Jessica just STOPS. Her eyes widen, and her mouth drops open. The magical spark appears in her eyes and she screams “MIKE WAZOWSKI!!!!!!!!” Yes! We had accidentally stumbled on the Monsters, Inc. meet and greet area. Again, since I very rarely come back here, I didn’t realize this is where the area was. It was an awesome surprise. And, even better, there was barely a line!

Jessica just about plowed her children over to get to the two monsters. She fit RIGHT in, and even got Mike to dance with her as she sang, “Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!!”

Just look at her hugging Sully. That is magical stuff!

Look how pumped she is. Like she just won a national title in something!

Bryan’s visit was a bit more calm:

And our visit was cheerful (we had never met these guys, either!)

And after THAT amazing fun, I began to plead with my friends to get away from us and go audition. Could we convince them to do so?! Will anybody end up on the AIE stage?!!
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only,2015 My First Half Marathon,2015 Spring Break Cruise

ME DH DS 14 DD 8

Last edited by Sooze; 04-21-2012 at 04:42 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #108
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Well, I DID succeed in getting them to go. Hurray!! Tom took the boys to do Star Tours (I believe) and I took the girlies to ride GMR. Bryan and Jessica headed over to audition for the show!

While this ride is not one of my favorites…

we did have a FABULOUS driver and hijacker, plus the girls were just having a great time pointing everything out and laughing together. So how could I NOT enjoy myself?

When we exited, the Disney Rocks show was making its way down the street. I bought the girls some yummy frozen treats and we watched the show.

Now remember, I am traveling with two divas-in-the-making. So could they just sit and watch this energetic show?! Heck no! They wanted to join in! These two danced and danced and twirled and jumped and danced for a LONG LONG time. And I was in heaven watching them. Loved it!

Addy and Shae Dancing
(Ugh, sorry, I'm trying to figure out how to link this video to a Facebook Video... can anyone help me?!)

We finally got word back from Jessica and Bryan and…… JESSICA MADE IT TO THE STAGE!!! We were all super excited! Poor Bryan, tho… he is an INCREDIBLE singer, but I am convinced that had he auditioned earlier in the day, he would’ve made it directly to the show. Lesson to all who want to be on the AIE stage… audition early!

We had some time to kill before the big performance, so we wandered over to 50s PTC (where we had NO ADRs), just to see if there was availability for lunch. MUCH to our surprise… there WAS!!! Of course, we waited for it.

And waited for it…

And waited.. and waited…

and waited some more. I kept myself calm by saying to myself, “we didn’t even have ADRs and we are getting to eat here… it’s ok!”

FINALLY, after almost an hour of waiting, we were seated! YIPPEE!!

The boys were ready for some scolding as they got their elbows ready:

The girls waited more politely, still playing with those notebooks we got in Seuss Landing (best purchase EVER!):

Tom and Jessica tried to get scolded by being rude with the utensils:

While Bryan and I took a more contemporary approach to rudeness:

Our “mom” was FAB. YOU. LUSS!!!! She really played the part well, and, of course, had a blast with a table full of people willing to play along! Here she is harassing Tyson to eat his vegetables:

Our table was so much fun, that OTHER CMs came over to play. We had a “cousin” join in on the fun. He was hilarious!!! He kept playing “Peeping Tom” behind Jessica. His chemistry with our server was great. We laughed the entire meal.

The food was delicious as usual. We even shared some desserts. Bryan got the S’mores.

Addy enjoyed ice cream:

And Shae got the brownie:

Another awesome story that came out of this meal was the hokey TV shows that are playing while you eat. I can’t even tell you what show or commercial we were watching, but it had a crazy jingle tag line that said “KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE EGG!” sung in the cheesiest 1950’s commercial-jingle voices. Oh my, you can bet we sang, “KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE EGG!” for the rest of the trip! (and even now, months later, it will still appear randomly on text messages or Facebook postings!)
Here are Bryan and me acting out the "Keep Your Eye on the Egg" look:

Next up, lots of talent on two very different stages!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8

Last edited by Sooze; 05-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #109
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

I love 50's Prime Time it is always a fun. fun place. Hurry back to tell us how Jessica does at AI.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #110
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

I. Love. Your. Trip. Report.

Seriously! And your chapter titles are amazing-tastic, even if I end up with songs in my head after reading them. As a person with zero performing talent, but who happens to loooooove theater (especially musical theater), reading about your drama-queen adventures is great!!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #111
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
I love 50's Prime Time it is always a fun. fun place. Hurry back to tell us how Jessica does at AI.
PTC is one of my Top 5 places to eat in WDW! I LOVE it there... and I think the food is pretty good (although I can't say I've eaten anything but the pot roast!!)
I won't keep you waiting too long to hear about Jessica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post
I. Love. Your. Trip. Report.

Thanks so much!! I love that you're loving it!

Quote:
Seriously! And your chapter titles are amazing-tastic, even if I end up with songs in my head after reading them. As a person with zero performing talent, but who happens to loooooove theater (especially musical theater), reading about your drama-queen adventures is great!!
You are the first person to mention my chapter titles! I'm still trying to re-think the very first one... if you get an idea of a musical song that is about people having fun without you, let me know! Thanks so much for joining in and commenting!! Hope you like the rest!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 04-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #112
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

I loved this update Sooze! (But what's new?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
I had been texting Bryan and Jessica all morning to get themselves over to the American Idol auditions. From experience, I knew that the earlier they went, the better their chances of being on stage.
We have one, my middle daughter Marlene, who is planning to audition.

Quote:
Fortunately, Bryan only got a sprinkle. But he was still bitter at me!
Oh c'mon, he's not going to melt!

Quote:
And NOW, one of my FAVORITE Disney memories. We were making our way out of the gift shop, laughing and talking about Bryan’s watery adventures, when suddenly, Jessica just STOPS. Her eyes widen, and her mouth drops open. The magical spark appears in her eyes and she screams “MIKE WAZOWSKI!!!!!!!!” Yes! We had accidentally stumbled on the Monsters, Inc. meet and greet area. Again, since I very rarely come back here, I didn’t realize this is where the area was. It was an awesome surprise. And, even better, there was barely a line!

Jessica just about plowed her children over to get to the two monsters. She fit RIGHT in, and even got Mike to dance with her as she sang, “Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!!”

I LOVE stories like this! I think I have a speck of dust in my eye.

Quote:
Look how pumped she is. Like she just won a national title in something!
Awesome!

Quote:
Our “mom” was FAB. YOU. LUSS!!!! She really played the part well, and, of course, had a blast with a table full of people willing to play along!

Our table was so much fun, that OTHER CMs came over to play. We had a “cousin” join in on the fun. He was hilarious!!! He kept playing “Peeping Tom” behind Jessica. His chemistry with our server was great. We laughed the entire meal.
Oh that's great! We'll be eating there in about 2 months -- I hope we get a great "fun" server too.

Quote:
Another awesome story that came out of this meal was the hokey TV shows that are playing while you eat. I can’t even tell you what show or commercial we were watching, but it had a crazy jingle tag line that said “KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE EGG!” sung in the cheesiest 1950’s commercial-jingle voices. Oh my, you can bet we sang, “KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE EGG!” for the rest of the trip! (and even now, months later, it will still appear randomly on text messages or Facebook postings!)
It's always fun to have an inside joke amongst your fellow-vacationers now that you're back in the real world. I'll keep an eye (and ear) out for that jingle when I'm there.

Quote:
Next up, lots of talent on two very different stages!
Oooo, can't wait.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #113
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I loved this update Sooze! (But what's new?)
Well, I loved your comments! (But what's new?)

Quote:
We have one, my middle daughter Marlene, who is planning to audition.
GET THERE EARLY!!! Good luck to Marlene!!

Quote:
Oh c'mon, he's not going to melt!
You know that. And I know that. And the rest of the world knows that. But Bryan, he truly thinks he will melt!!

Quote:
I LOVE stories like this! I think I have a speck of dust in my eye.
Do you need a tissue!?

Quote:
Oh that's great! We'll be eating there in about 2 months -- I hope we get a great "fun" server too.
I hope you do, too! I think I've learned that the more YOU play along, the better they are!! (most of the time!)

Quote:
It's always fun to have an inside joke amongst your fellow-vacationers now that you're back in the real world. I'll keep an eye (and ear) out for that jingle when I'm there.
Oh, please watch for it! It's so cheesily wonderful!

Quote:
Oooo, can't wait.
Thanks for being here!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 04-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #114
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Before we were able to watch our dear friend on the American Idol stage, we decided to visit another Beauty on stage… The Beauty and the Beast stage show! You can bet the boys were thrilled. Well… not really. But the girls definitely were, and Bryan was… beyond thrilled! Here are a few shots from one of our many favorite stage shows:

Check out the ensemble member in blue! That is a deep fourth position plie if I’ve ever seen one. I’m betting he has some great quad muscles!!

This Gaston was a little willowy for my liking, but he sang phenomenally!

Another drama queen story for you! Whenever one of us is put in the ensemble of a show, we call it the SRC. (S= Something I can’t post online but rhymes with ‘pity’, R= Role, and C=Club.) But none of us are ever embarrassed to be in the ensemble (or SRC). Sometimes it’s more fun to be in the ensemble, because there is less pressure and you can mess around a bit more onstage! But when we go see shows… we always give love to the ensemble, because they never get enough credit!

Beautiful blue-dress Belle!

The dance technique on the purple-tights girl is lights-out fabulous!

Love this moment. I must have 50 pictures of this!

While I despise this scene in the movie, I LOVE it in this little stage show. The way the ensemble uses their capes to create visual pictures makes my day!

Spoiler!

Just wondering if Belle could smile any bigger….

I think by this time, Jessica had to head to AIE to prepare for her big show! Tom took the girls to see Voyage of the Little Mermaid (again, I THINK!) and Bryan and I took the boys for some SCREAMS!!! This was Bryan’s first time on Tower of Terror, and we had a blast!!

Here are the two shots I got from the ride. #1 is a blurry self-portrait at the height of the ride:

And next, the ride photo:

Bryan was amazed that I knew when to take the self-portrait right at the same time as the ride photo! Little does he know, I was just lucky! (Though I DID wait until the highest part of the ride, which, I believe, is where the photo is taken. So it may have been more coincidence than luck!)

Soon we were all waiting to get into the AIE theater. Since we were VIP guests of a performer, we got seated early and were able to watch rehearsal. Jessica, in true child-of-the-80’s fashion, sang “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benetar. She sounded awesome…. Like…tubular!

Now I need to back track here a minute. When Jessica found out she was going to be on stage, she was also told she’d be in the 2nd slot. This is the slot where they do a video montage. And when they found out she had a whole gang of fans with her, we were ALL invited to participate in the video! So a few hours back, we were all at the AIE filming bits and scenes for them to edit together to make her montage. It was THE MOST FUN!!! Would you like to see the montage?! Well, lucky you! I actually (and quite illegally I’m sure) filmed it!

Soon, the show was beginning, and we had the best time watching Jessica shine on stage, like she ALWAYS does! When it was her turn, the montage began. And here you go!

Soon, she was belting out her song. Unfortunately, I didn’t get THAT on video. Her husband did, and he has it on Facebook, but I am still having trouble figuring out how to get that on here. Again, if anyone has any technical clue, please advise! You’d love to hear her, trust me.

So… did she win?

Well, let me be the first to say, she SHOULD have won. Hands down, she had the best vocal talent and the most spunk on stage. HOWEVER, there was a young girl that sang a much more contemporary song. And when you have an audience full of young folks, contemporary wins over classic 80’s tunes every time!

But we were not upset, at all!! We had already planned on taking the kids over to the Neverland Club this evening, so we could enjoy a ‘quiet’ adult meal. If Jessica had made the finals, it could’ve thrown a wrench in our plans. Not that we would’ve minded changing our evening to cheer her on at finals, of course! It just made it easier that she didn’t.

So what kind of craziness can the adults enjoy without children?!?! Two words. Lapu. Lapu.

Oh yes!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 04-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #115
Sooze
DIS Veteran

To wrap up our fabulous day, we had made arrangements to have the 4 kids spend some time at the Neverland Club at the Polynesian, while the adults had some grown-up time. I have never used the kids clubs because DH and I usually come to Disney by ourselves, so when we are with the kids, we don't have that need to ditch them! But this trip was different, and the four adults were longing for some fun alone. So off to the Poly we flew after Jessica's performance. And I say we 'flew' because we had to make reservations at the Neverland Club FAR in advance (it's very popular!) and because of the timing of Jessica's AIE show, we were running a bit behind. I called the Neverland Club and they said that after 30 minutes from our reservation time, they would release our reservations and we would be considered walk-ins after that, so they couldn't guarantee our spot.

So we bussed it on over to the Poly from DHS and made it to the Neverland Club JUST in time. Whew! I am kicking myself now for not taking any pictures, but we were so rushed and, seriously, as soon as the kids were signed in... the were GONE! What a COOL place!! And since the kids didn't care about us anymore... we were GONE too!!

On our way over, I had made some calls and found a late dinner reservation at Kona. The kids were going to be fed at the club, so it was an adults-only dinner for us! YA HOO!!

As soon as we sat down, we placed our drink orders, because... well, because we NEEDED them! Here is Bryan enjoying his drink decor:

And here I am with the most amazing and fruitily delicious LAPU LAPU:

I can't even tell you what we ate, but I did take pictures. So feel free to play a little guessing game with our Kona meals. Good luck!

Mine:

Bryan's:

Tom's masculine plate:

And Jessica clearly felt the need to add some dramatics to her food photo:

And thus continued another one of my favorite memories from the trip. Sitting with some of my best friends on Earth, enjoying some of the most delicious food on Earth, on the property of the Happiest Place on Earth, while our kids were having the time of their lives in Neverland. Doesn't get much better than that....

Or does it?

It does when one of the dessert options is called the Kona Cone. Looks like a simple, restaurant-themed title, doesn't it? But when you have crazy drama queens like us, you take the name "Kona Cone" and you stretch out the long "O" sound as far as you can and make a silly face while doing so. Try it.... "Koooooooooooooooooooona Coooooooooooone". Here, Jessica will model for you:

"Kooooooooooooooooona Coooooooooooone!"

Ok, maybe we just had a bit too much Lapu Lapu, the drink that we quickly changed the name to "Loopy Loopy". Yep.

Here's another random dessert picture:

Looks good, be definitely not as fun as the Kona Cone!

Soon, our 2 hours passed, and it was time to gather the children. I have heard people talk about the Neverland Club on the boards, and how their children don't want to leave, but I was still shocked when we walked in ... and the kids TRULY did NOT want to leave. How fantastic to have a place like that on property, where you can leave your kids and have adult time, and be confident that they will still have the best of times without you. Love it!

We began to contemplate how to get back home, and after considering some options, I decided that AKL is just too far away from everything... let's just get a cab! I felt bad zooming away from my friends who were still going to find a bus way home, but I was so tired of waiting for buses, and then driving ten years to get home!

... of course, I found out the next day that they eventually also opted for the cab!

Up next, our last bit of fun with the drama queens.... at Animal Kingdom!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 04-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #116
jwwi
DIS Veteran

What a fun day and night for everyone! I love DHS, so I really enjoy when others write about it positively. How awesome that Jessica was able to do AIE. The montage was so funny, esp being able to hear you all laugh while it was playing. Kona Cafe is a great place to eat, and who wouldn't like cotton candy as part of a desert? You all truly look like you are having the best time ever.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #117
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwi View Post
What a fun day and night for everyone! I love DHS, so I really enjoy when others write about it positively. How awesome that Jessica was able to do AIE. The montage was so funny, esp being able to hear you all laugh while it was playing. Kona Cafe is a great place to eat, and who wouldn't like cotton candy as part of a desert? You all truly look like you are having the best time ever.
It's crazy how many DHS-haters there are out there, isn't it?!

I also enjoy hearing our giggles during the montage! Such a wonderful moment.... something we won't be forgetting anytime soon!

Thanks for your comments!

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 05-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #118
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Quote:
We awoke the next morning refreshed and ready to start anew. In fact, the zebras and giraffes were grazing outside our window AND we decided to sleep in. So, life was good!
Know what I'll be doing in 3 days? Sleeping in at AKV.

Quote:
This is beyond awesome!

Quote:
While this ride is not one of my favorites…

we did have a FABULOUS driver and hijacker, plus the girls were just having a great time pointing everything out and laughing together.
Lucky girl! I haven't seen a fabulous driver or hijacker in eons. And yet, we keep going back for more...

Quote:
The food was delicious as usual. We even shared some desserts.
I really wish they offered a "no entertainment" zone at 50's PT - my kid is so not a joiner and would be miserable there, but the food always looks so good!

Quote:
Just wondering if Belle could smile any bigger….
I'm fairly certain her poor little head would crack right open if she tried!

Quote:
There simply are not words to describe the awesomeness of this ride photo.

Quote:
Well, let me be the first to say, she SHOULD have won. Hands down, she had the best vocal talent and the most spunk on stage. HOWEVER, there was a young girl that sang a much more contemporary song. And when you have an audience full of young folks, contemporary wins over classic 80’s tunes every time!
Jessica was ROBBED.

Quote:
Two words. Lapu. Lapu.
To which I have two responses: YES! and YES!

Quote:
Soon, our 2 hours passed, and it was time to gather the children. I have heard people talk about the Neverland Club on the boards, and how their children don't want to leave, but I was still shocked when we walked in ... and the kids TRULY did NOT want to leave. How fantastic to have a place like that on property, where you can leave your kids and have adult time, and be confident that they will still have the best of times without you. Love it!
Leo still hasn't been to Neverland, but he's always had the best time at the other clubs. We'll be solo this summer - no DIS family reunion - and I'm thinking of dropping him at a club one evening, just so he can get a break from me.

I run Disney!
Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015 ~ Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013, 2014, 2015 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~ Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012 ~ Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #119
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Sorry, I read these last couple of posts back a week ago when you put them up, but didn't have time to comment.

Oh man, sorry that Jessica didn't win the American Idol Experience, but I'm sure she loved the experience. It was great that she was picked for the little fan-montage thing they do.

I love Kona Cafe!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #120
katt789
DIS Veteran

Great updates! I absolutely love the B&B show, it's just such a classic! The tower of terror pics are great as well, love it!

I've always wondered how the AIE works, we had a friend on our most recent trip who was debating it, but didn't want to screw up plans for the rest of the day, next time!

A lapu lapu is on my list of things to drink next trip, that's for sure, they just look too tasty!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: