Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #166
Carissa 80
Mouseketeer

Cannot wait to go to 1900 Park Fare. It looks even better than I had hoped for. :D
Carissa 80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #167
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberg@eastlink.ca View Post
we always seem to get shoved in that room too! atleast 3 times over 5 trips....the first time we were at the other end room. ugh. while yes the interaction is awesome- dont forget b and drizella are engaged and have danced throughout the restaurant twice now- i'd rather be in the main room. i did get there once last yr when we took our friend and daddy couldnt come. maybe thats it i have to take nicole all the time! when we did this place at xmas for breaky we were the last table by the doors....which they had open! so ppl kept entering and posing for pics with charactes during paid customers time! they had an easel up with a sign denoting what it was etc, but ppl just went around it. when we went back for dinner about a week later thankfuly it wasn't there.
We were in the outer room later in the trip, and we really loved it. If we go back, I think we would go so far as to ask to be in the main room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney4metoo View Post
I am really enjoying reading all your dining reviews. I love 1900 Park Fare, and can't wait to return in a month.
You are going to have so much fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britard View Post
Having a great time reading your report! I am glad that the 1900 park fare breakfast was great.

We have done it before for the Cinderella Dinner, and have debated doing the breakfast for a couple of trips now. Thank you for bumping it to my MUST DO list!!
We have debated the dinner... should we bump it to a must do?

I am glad that I could make breakfast a must do for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa 80 View Post
Cannot wait to go to 1900 Park Fare. It looks even better than I had hoped for. :D
You are going to enjoy it! The boys will love it too!
My sister's princess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #168
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran

silly me with pg brain, when we were in the main room with nicole it was for breaky....now i love winnie the pooh more than anything, but its not the same as seeing cindy and princy dance.

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #169
TrueDisneyLove61207
Mouseketeer

Love your reviews!!! After reading them I just changed my reservation for tony's for 8:15 in hopes to sit on the porch.. it is going to be july so IDK lol but it looks amazing and hey you never know! Were taking a 3 week honeymoon but on regular dining plan
TrueDisneyLove61207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #170
My sister's princess

Quote:
silly me with pg brain, when we were in the main room with nicole it was for breaky....now i love winnie the pooh more than anything, but its not the same as seeing cindy and princy dance.
Hmmmm guess we are going to have to get in there for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDisneyLove61207 View Post
Love your reviews!!! After reading them I just changed my reservation for tony's for 8:15 in hopes to sit on the porch.. it is going to be july so IDK lol but it looks amazing and hey you never know! Were taking a 3 week honeymoon but on regular dining plan

Oh I hope you just love it!!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #171
My sister's princess

Day 5 (6/1) Lazy Day!!!! - Earl of Sandwich

Seating time : Ticket says 12:32

We had no idea (Well I did, Josh didn’t and I was going to let him choose) What we wanted to do for lunch.

After wandering around downtown for a while and doing some pretty heavy shopping (I love the package sending service) we were hungry!

Because of my earlier issue with my head, we knew that we would buy one lunch out of pocket, and that we would use credit for one lunch.
We looked at the menu, and the lines, and decided that Earl of Sandwich was where we wanted to eat!

I found the ordering process here a bit confusing, and getting someone to explain to me what I could get with the meal plan was even more so! However, we both made our choices, and found a seat in the dining area.

I love the way the wrap the sandwiches!

I chose the hot ham and swiss, with potato chips

I cannot figure out for sure what Josh’s sandwich is, and of course the only ticket I can find is the dining plan one LOL, but here it is!

This was a tasty lunch. The sandwiches were hot, and fresh. It was quick to get in, and quick to get out. While it wasn’t the most amazing meal of our trip, it was really good, and we were happy and full when we left!

Total : Not sure, I lost the slip!!
Credits Used: 1
Worth the Credits:
Josh- I liked Earl of Sandwich – It wasn’t a lot of money, and it was good food!
Beth- Great quick lunch! I don’t think it would be worth a deluxe credit, but since we had an extra, I am not sad that we used it here!
Old 04-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #172
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran

breaky is great fun! especially with the mad hatter and alice! at xmas alice kept b quite engaged in convo and kept asking him why(giving him a good dose of his own medicine). ive never laughed so hard in my life!!

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #173
My sister's princess

Quote:
breaky is great fun! especially with the mad hatter and alice! at xmas alice kept b quite engaged in convo and kept asking him why(giving him a good dose of his own medicine). ive never laughed so hard in my life!!
There seems to be days where the hatter is a bit more excitable...
Old 04-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #174
homeatssr
Mouseketeer

Glad I found this thread! I was excited to see a review of Sci-fi diner. We are trying that for the first time in November. We're doing the deluxe plan as well.

The only bummer about finding your thread: It's making me even more sad that we're not getting back to 1900 Park Fare this time. It's my FAVORITE breakfast!!! Your pics gave me a nice feeling of nostalgia though!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #175
Kat in GA
DIS Veteran

Joining in!

We are doing deluxe dining in October (and leaving the kiddos at home!) - and will be at many of the same places. Looking forward to reading the rest of your reviews!
Coronado Springs - April 2013; AKL - CL - Feb 2013; ASMo - Dec 2012; AoA, BWV & CR - Sept/Oct 2012; POR - May/June 2012; All star Sports - April 2012; BC - Feb 2012; Caribbean Beach - Dec 2011; AKL - Nov 2011; Offsite - Oct 2011; POP & WL - Aug/Sept 2011; Offsite June/July 2011; POFQ- Sept 2009; Coronado Springs - Sept 2007; Offsite - Jan 2007; POFQ - Sept 2006

Kat in GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #176
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

Great review of EOS, I love having lunch their.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #177
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Hello friend! I don't like you. Your pictures make me hungry!!!! It also makes me want to go to Disney!! Bring on more pictures- I don't care how busy you are with graduation, DISBOARDS FIRST!
PebblesMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #178
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeatssr View Post
Glad I found this thread! I was excited to see a review of Sci-fi diner. We are trying that for the first time in November. We're doing the deluxe plan as well.

The only bummer about finding your thread: It's making me even more sad that we're not getting back to 1900 Park Fare this time. It's my FAVORITE breakfast!!! Your pics gave me a nice feeling of nostalgia though!

We have decided that on our next trip Sci-fi is going to be on the must do list! We really enjoyed it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat in GA View Post
Joining in!

We are doing deluxe dining in October (and leaving the kiddos at home!) - and will be at many of the same places. Looking forward to reading the rest of your reviews!
Thanks, I am going to get the rest of them posted ASAP, because I am working on hitting the one year mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegirl View Post
Great review of EOS, I love having lunch their.
It was really yummy, I wish we had one up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Hello friend! I don't like you. Your pictures make me hungry!!!! It also makes me want to go to Disney!! Bring on more pictures- I don't care how busy you are with graduation, DISBOARDS FIRST!
I just found this post.... now that school is done, I will do my best!
Old 05-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #179
JerseyJanice
RIP, Max!

Just read through the whole thread. It's wonderful

I love your descriptions and photos, and I think you and Josh make an adorable couple.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
6/02 Wilderness Lodge
2/08 PO Riverside/Dolphin
8/08, 8/09, 8/10 Pop Century
10/10 All-Stars Music (FWF)
9/11 Coronado Springs Resort (FWF)
6/12 Wilderness Lodge (With Deluxe Dining!)
JerseyJanice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #180
leica06
Earning My Ears

thanks!

I love your reviews - especially if you felt they were worth the credits! we leave in 24 days (woo hoo! ) and DH wanted the Sci-Fi Dine in, I was hesitant. Looks like we will be happy there!

off to read the trip report now!

DH DD17 DD9 DS4 DD2
leica06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: