Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #15
joyah
living on the funny farm

I had the confidence you'd get it Stephanie. Look at all you've broght to that store and the work you've done!

Cassey looks like a beautiful trip.

Cheryl yeah for the jeep.

I know I'm missing a ton of you and I'm sorry. I tried to pop in and out this week but can't remember much of what's been going on.

We've had yet another week from down below. there is 1 possibly 2 selectman that want the library gone and we got wind of it a week ago yesterday (right before I left town pretty much ruined the crop for me mentally wise) Well tues it came to a head and our good selectman made the board do a reafirm vote that the bond will be used. then 1 of them (the really bad one) proceeded to swear at Tom's Aunt, this donkey is supposed to be out liasion so she and Tom talked to the chair. wed night at trustees meeting he thankfully didn't show so Tom didn't have to ask him to leave or call the police. Thurs at the community meeting proves that he paid no attention to what has really gone on as he suggested a spot that was ruled out back in Nov. but continued to talk out both sides of his mouth. We have to survive until either the 15th of may or the 29th when we ( the trustees) take the communities ( not the village all 5 villages get a say) to the selectboard IF/when that passes then we can move onto construction.

So needless to say i don't see myself hanging around much in the next month. I will try to pop in so you all know I'm alive at least. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

joyah is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: