Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2012, 01:57 AM   #24
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Sorry I haven't forgotten about this trip report. I've just had a lot going on the last few weeks. First off some great news is we have booked our next trip to Disneyland for May 11 - 16 and will be celebrating our 8th Wedding Anniversary.

Second our news started out awesome...We found out we were expecting baby #4 2 weeks ago. Unfortunatly today when I went to the Dr for my first prenatel appt we were unable to find a heartbeat. Due to measurements and dates we know I'm about 9 weeks along. So we are now doing blood work to confirm the bad news. I know things have a way of working themselves out (this is not my first lost pregnancy) but it is still very hard to deal with. I'm just thankful we never told my older two kids cuz they just wouldn't understand that one minute mommy is having a baby and the next she's not. We will try again. This has just confirmed that we do want at least one more baby. Please understand if I'm not around for awhile as I am just so confused right now and am trying really hard to not cry in front of my little ones and to just enjoy being with them. Thanks for understanding.

I will be back hopefully soon to finish this up. I only have one more Disney day to report and then our last day which was our drive home. I hope everyone is well and will try to be back soon.

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: