Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #361
Mel0215
Mouseketeer
 
Mel0215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida- I can see the ships every time they are in port!
Posts: 278

Request for Milliepie

Can I please get these:

1. Deck chairs
Minnie- Joy
Daisy- LeeAnn
Fantasy 2012

2. any picture of Minnie and Daisy with "Best Friends" on it.


Thank you so much!!!
__________________
Melody DH: DS:
Addicted to Disney since 1986!
WDW: Annual Pass Holders!
DCL: Magic May 23, 2009; Magic Nov. 14, 2009
Wonder May 16, 2010; Wonder PCC 2.0
Dream: Feb. 6, 2011
Fantasy: May 2012
Mel0215 is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #362
cruisinwithmaandpa
Happiness is being grandparents
 
cruisinwithmaandpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 402

Anyone have Denver Broncos since we now have Peyton Manning.
__________________



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. - Mark Twain
cruisinwithmaandpa is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #363
joseph'smom
Mouseketeer
 
joseph'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 143

design request

I would love it if someone could do this. Hopefully, it isn't too much of a challenge.

1) Anything with Disney and Carolina Gamecocks incorporated into it with the family name "The Parker's". Maybe a mouse head with gamecock hat?? I don't know - I wish I were creative.

2) Same as above- but Clemson Tigers, and family name "The Floyd's"

THANKS! We don't sail for awhile so no rush.
joseph'smom is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #364
Pappert
Mouseketeer
 
Pappert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 88

Eblong

[/QUOTE]

Hi! We are going on the Fantasy on June 2 and we are trying to make t-shirts. Is there anyway we can get three of these designs? We would like The Pappert Family and the dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. If you can add names, can you add John, Judy and Brandon.

The Second one should say The Evans-Tracy Family. The dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. If you can add names, can you add Kelly and Madison.

The Third one should say The Tracy Family. The dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. There are five of them so I am not sure if you can add names. If you can, can you add Bobby, Sam, Savannah, Cheyenne and Henry.

Thanks! We love your design.
__________________


Pappert is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #365
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbelltwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Neverland!
Posts: 1,471

A request for Eblong

Hi, Love your design! Would you mind doing your Fantasy design with dumbo for our family? We'd love it if you'd only put our family name down at the bottom (where you usually put the trip date) so that we could use it again and again. It would say "The Van Beek Family" and I'm hoping you won't mind doing the wording in the pink color that you used for Dumbo's ears.

Thank you!

Beth
__________________

Disney Magic: Western Caribbean Halloween 10/30/10; NY to Nowhere 6/15/12; Southern Caribbean 10/11/14; Repo from San Juan to PC, 10/18/14; Magic in the Med 8/29/15
Disney Dream: Bahamas Birthday 5/19/11; Bahamas Double-Dip 8/16/11
Disney Wonder: Alaska 8/13/12
Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving 11/17/12; Eastern Caribbean 8/23/14
tinkerbelltwins is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #366
HORNET
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 29

request for Milliepie

I would very much appreciate it if you could make me four port hole graphics - the one with Donald, Mickey, Pluto & Goofy.

Disney Dream 2012

1. Gail & Tom
2. Serritella Family
3. Newell Family
4. Schultz Family



Thank You!
HORNET is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #367
SaratogaShan
DIS Veteran
 
SaratogaShan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 695

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblong View Post
Here is the new one:
I love this. Could you possibly make one that says "Baker Family" June 9th-16th?

Thanks!
__________________


SaratogaShan is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #368
eblong
Summer in the Med!
 
eblong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappert View Post

Hi! We are going on the Fantasy on June 2 and we are trying to make t-shirts. Is there anyway we can get three of these designs? We would like The Pappert Family and the dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. If you can add names, can you add John, Judy and Brandon.

The Second one should say The Evans-Tracy Family. The dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. If you can add names, can you add Kelly and Madison.

The Third one should say The Tracy Family. The dates are June 2 - June 9, 2012. There are five of them so I am not sure if you can add names. If you can, can you add Bobby, Sam, Savannah, Cheyenne and Henry.

Thanks! We love your design.
Here are the three you requested. Have a good trip.


__________________
Disney Magic: 12/08 - 01/09 (WC), 09-10/09 (WC), 09-10/10 and 09/11 (WBTA), 07/13 (Med/Venice); 2/14 Bahamas, 5/14 WBTA, 9/14 EC
Disney Wonder: 01/11 (WB PC), 05/12 (B2B LA Repo & AK); 10/12 (HI); 9/13 (EBPC)
Disney Dream: 06/11, DVC Member Cruise 09/12
Disney Fantasy: Maiden Voyage 04/12 (WC), 12/12 (EC)

Dis Magnets at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/...ney%20Magnets/

Photos at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l599/ebslong/
eblong is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #369
eblong
Summer in the Med!
 
eblong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltwins View Post
Hi, Love your design! Would you mind doing your Fantasy design with dumbo for our family? We'd love it if you'd only put our family name down at the bottom (where you usually put the trip date) so that we could use it again and again. It would say "The Van Beek Family" and I'm hoping you won't mind doing the wording in the pink color that you used for Dumbo's ears.

Thank you!

Beth
Here you go. Have a good cruise.
__________________
Disney Magic: 12/08 - 01/09 (WC), 09-10/09 (WC), 09-10/10 and 09/11 (WBTA), 07/13 (Med/Venice); 2/14 Bahamas, 5/14 WBTA, 9/14 EC
Disney Wonder: 01/11 (WB PC), 05/12 (B2B LA Repo & AK); 10/12 (HI); 9/13 (EBPC)
Disney Dream: 06/11, DVC Member Cruise 09/12
Disney Fantasy: Maiden Voyage 04/12 (WC), 12/12 (EC)

Dis Magnets at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/...ney%20Magnets/

Photos at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l599/ebslong/
eblong is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #370
eblong
Summer in the Med!
 
eblong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaratogaShan View Post
I love this. Could you possibly make one that says "Baker Family" June 9th-16th?

Thanks!
Here you go. Have a good cruise.
__________________
Disney Magic: 12/08 - 01/09 (WC), 09-10/09 (WC), 09-10/10 and 09/11 (WBTA), 07/13 (Med/Venice); 2/14 Bahamas, 5/14 WBTA, 9/14 EC
Disney Wonder: 01/11 (WB PC), 05/12 (B2B LA Repo & AK); 10/12 (HI); 9/13 (EBPC)
Disney Dream: 06/11, DVC Member Cruise 09/12
Disney Fantasy: Maiden Voyage 04/12 (WC), 12/12 (EC)

Dis Magnets at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/...ney%20Magnets/

Photos at http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l599/ebslong/
eblong is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #371
OURHOUSE610
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 29

A Milliepie question and request

I am wondering what page you are on or what request number you are to currently. (mine is number 71!) Thanks for the update.

Also could I request this princess head with the name Elle as well as one with the name Grace? Your work is very much appreciated. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ehQ5bLj...incess_mh.html
OURHOUSE610 is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #372
postesf
Keep Pushing
 
postesf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 2,705

Hi Millie! Can I add this one to my request. Mine are post 229.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/r85tKM0v/file.html

It can just say The Poste Family. If you'd like to add more, it' on the Fantasy, Western Caribbean and it's from May 26-June 2, 2012

Thanks so much!
__________________
* Stacie *

OKW 2005 OKW 2006 POP 2008 POFQ 2008 SSR 2008
Check out Stacie's Weight Loss / 1/2 Marathon Journal
postesf is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #373
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer
 
Blueyes87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 307

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph'smom View Post
I would love it if someone could do this. Hopefully, it isn't too much of a challenge.

1) Anything with Disney and Carolina Gamecocks incorporated into it with the family name "The Parker's". Maybe a mouse head with gamecock hat?? I don't know - I wish I were creative.

2) Same as above- but Clemson Tigers, and family name "The Floyd's"

THANKS! We don't sail for awhile so no rush.
Here are 2 for you. I usually do my sports teams the way the Clemson one is but went a different way with the carolina one but if you would like it the other way just let me know and I can change it...if you like them

Blueyes87 is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #374
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer
 
Blueyes87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 307

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinwithmaandpa View Post
Anyone have Denver Broncos since we now have Peyton Manning.
I have this one

Blueyes87 is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #375
MadMadamMim05
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: az
Posts: 5

Hi I know I'm really new to the boards but I'm wondering if I can still have something made?

I would like anything for - Hill Family cruise on the Dream May 27
something for Caylor - she likes Fantasia
something for Caleb - anything Stitch
something for Cydnee - anything Pirates

Thanks so much!!
MadMadamMim05 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: