Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
buzzrelly
DIS Veteran

NYC arrival time question

Hello all. I asked this in another thread but I think it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Anyway, We are going on the Magic out of NYC in June and my fiancé and I got an 11 am arrival time. We are getting married on the ship so we are considered concierge, therefore were able to book at 90 or 120 days out. My mom is staying in the room next to us and our reservations are linked. She is not considered concierge though so when I did her her on-line check in, the earliest arrival time available was 11:30. Since we are arriving at the terminal together, will she be able to check-in with us? Thanks!
1989 Off Site-2003 Contemporary Resort-2006 Old Key West-2008 Caribbean Beach Resort-2010 Contemporary Resort-2012 Disney Cruise Line Magic-2013 Contemporary Resort-2013 Beach Club -2014 POP Century with Dance the World

buzzrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
suffieldhockeymom
DIS Veteran

From what I understand it shouldn't be a problem.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
clten
DIS Veteran

Checking in shouldn't be a problem, the terminal there is big enough that they shouldn't have to limit entering the terminal to anyone. But assigned boarding numbers may be different though. Concierge will be able to board in the first group. Your parents will most likely be given a higher boarding number that corresponds to the 11:30 port arrival time. It is up to the cast members there whether they will allow your parents to board with concierge or not. Since the Magic hasn't sailed from NY yet, don't know how strict or liberal they are being at the terminal.
clten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
buzzrelly
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll wait and see what happens!
1989 Off Site-2003 Contemporary Resort-2006 Old Key West-2008 Caribbean Beach Resort-2010 Contemporary Resort-2012 Disney Cruise Line Magic-2013 Contemporary Resort-2013 Beach Club -2014 POP Century with Dance the World

buzzrelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: