Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
MrsMcIB
Earning My Ears

~šoš June 24, 2013 - Wonder in majestic Alaska! - 6/24/13 šoš~

Hi everyone! Welcome to the June 24th, 2013 Wonder in majestic Alaska thread. I was late getting to my last Disney thread so figured I would start this one. Can't wait for vacation to start and it is still over a year away. At least it gives us something to look forward to.
MrsMcIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
KimDisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMcIB View Post
Hi everyone! Welcome to the June 24th, 2013 Wonder in majestic Alaska thread. I was late getting to my last Disney thread so figured I would start this one. Can't wait for vacation to start and it is still over a year away. At least it gives us something to look forward to.
We're booking this cruise while on our summer Fantasy cruise! Having a closed group Facebook page is great too! I'll join this meet once we get back from our summer cruise! Looking forward to Alaska!
KimDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
matildaj
Earning My Ears

Ready to go - over a year to go!!

Just got a call from my DH saying we are tentaively book for this cruise. Our family's second Disney Cruise and DH and my second Alaska cruise (BC). So excited we have the same room numbers we had on the Magic last time.

Boys will be 17,15, and almost 13.

Any other families with teens out there?
matildaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
KimDisney
Earning My Ears

Only 357 days! Closed FB page as well as DisBoards for this trip!

We booked this cruise just three days ago! I am considering making a FB page for the group, it's easier to manage than the Disboards sometimes.

Here is the link to this closed FB group! Please sena request if you are booked on this trip!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...7230721057533/

Hopefully the FB page will grow in numbers and we can find pen pals for our DD's and DS's in the right age category! We did that with a closed FB group for the Western Carribbean Fantasy cruise we just got off of yesterday, and it was wonderful for our DD (8) to have penpals for 6 months, and then meet them at the Kid's Club!
KimDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
MrsMcIB
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimDisney View Post
We booked this cruise just three days ago! I am considering making a FB page for the group, it's easier to manage than the Disboards sometimes.

Here is the link to this closed FB group! Please sena request if you are booked on this trip!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...7230721057533/

Hopefully the FB page will grow in numbers and we can find pen pals for our DD's and DS's in the right age category! We did that with a closed FB group for the Western Carribbean Fantasy cruise we just got off of yesterday, and it was wonderful for our DD (8) to have penpals for 6 months, and then meet them at the Kid's Club!
I requested to join the group and asked my cousin to join as well as her and her family will be joining my husband, other cousin and I on the cruise. We are celebrating her husband and my husband birthdays.
MrsMcIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:53 AM   #7
siungit
Earning My Ears

Question Welcome!

I missed out on the FE list etc last time... Anyone want to start one for this cruise? I dont know exactly how it works...

Update... Have had to change my date... Will be sailing in July instead.

Last edited by siungit; 02-13-2013 at 01:41 AM.
siungit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Davistigers
Earning My Ears

Long Beach family of 4, looking forward to meeting you all and doing FE with you!

Its our fourth Disney Cruise, first to Alaska. Clark Tiger and Kristy, Hunter 14 and Heather (Baby Gorgeous) 11..they LOVE THE KIDS CLUBS! Its almost a year from now, but we had to move this spring/summer and are almost done. Last year at this time we were in Florida, on the DREAM, riding the AquaDuck, it was SO MUCH FUN!

We did FExtenders last time and were always happy with gifts left for us...:lma o:

We are big LSU/SEC fans and always happy to meet friends of Bill W!
Davistigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:30 AM   #9
sue8528
Earning My Ears

I will be on cruise with my niece,age 17. Second time to alaska. It will be her last time to go in the edge.
sue8528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
ktalina
Earning My Ears

First Timers!

Hi! Just requested to join the Closed FB Group.

This will be our first Disney Cruise although we are crazy Disney lovers! We are a few minutes away from WDW

I am very much looking forward to the Fish Extender Tradition. It sounds very cool.

I'll be traveling with my husband and my then 20 month old baby boy!
ktalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
ktalina
Earning My Ears

Fish Extender Gift Exchange

If you wish to participate in the Fish Extender Gift Exchange (lots of info about it on the DISBoards) please fill out this form. If you have already submitted the information but you would like any information added or changed please Private Message Ktalina on the DISboards. To be added to the FE Gift Exchange list you must include a cabin number or write down GTY to let us know you are booked GTY status. The deadline for the FE exchange signups will be May 1, 2013.

Click here to access form.

Last edited by ktalina; 08-01-2012 at 08:11 PM.
ktalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #12
dnbent
Mouseketeer

Hello All - my husband, daughter (21) and brother in law and I will be joining this cruise. We booked while on the Disney Fantasy earlier this month but were not totally sure of the dates until this weekend.

We are really looking forward to this cruise and finally getting to Alaska. This has been a dream trip for a long time.

This cruise celebrates Shanny's (DD) college graduation.

Off to fill out the FE form and join the Facebook page.

Becky
dnbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:16 AM   #13
Windyfan
Earning My Ears

I would LOVE to get some interaction going beforehand with the kids!! My daughter will be 10 by then and in our last cruise she didn't want to go to the kids club ATALL since she didn't know anyone. Maybe if she knows people ahead of time, she can go have fun and explore more.
Anyone with 21 year olds they are dragging along???? Lol

Blessings!
Pamela
Windyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
Windyfan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davistigers
Its our fourth Disney Cruise, first to Alaska. Clark Tiger and Kristy, Hunter 14 and Heather (Baby Gorgeous) 11..they LOVE THE KIDS CLUBS! Its almost a year from now, but we had to move this spring/summer and are almost done. Last year at this time we were in Florida, on the DREAM, riding the AquaDuck, it was SO MUCH FUN!

We did FExtenders last time and were always happy with gifts left for us...:lma o:

We are big LSU/SEC fans and always happy to meet friends of Bill W!
Fellow Californians!!!! Yeah!!!

Blessings!
Pamela
Old 10-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #15
Windyfan
Earning My Ears

Signed up for the fish extender exchange. It sounds soooo fun!!! Now i just need ideas that won't break the bank. Ideas?? Suggestions????

Blessings!
Pamela

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: