Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #2041
EsmeCullen
Mouseketeer

I cry whenever I hear "One Little Spark". It just brings back sooo many memories
WDW MK 1984, WDW Epcot 1985, WDW MK 1988, WDW EPCOT 1991, WDW MGM EPCOT MGM 1992, DL 1996 Magic Music Days, DL 2000 gradnite, DL 2001 for DCA opening-GC Hotel, DL DCA 2004, DL DCA 2005, DL 2006, DL DCA 2008, WDW EPCOT 2009, WDW ALL PARKS 2011, WDW MK HS 2012, DL DCA 2013
EsmeCullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #2042
com_op_2000
DVC Member since '93

OP, thanks for creating this thread and congrats on it still running for four years!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #2043
Mindy5767
Loving My DVC Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorican00676 View Post
My disney dirtiest little secret is that I put subsonic radio to listen to the wonderfull park music and rides when I get out of work and also on the weekends at home. Also can't stop telling people how much I like Disney, they always ask why I keep going back! jajaja they just don't get it, it's magical! by the way, DH slept thru american adventure theater, had to wake him up at the end while my brother was almost crying excited about the performance!
WHAT is subsonic radio and HOW do I get to it? Is this a web accessible radio station? I don't have sirrius satellite radio or anything special.

Mindy5767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #2044
dhorner233
Disneyophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy5767 View Post
WHAT is subsonic radio and HOW do I get to it? Is this a web accessible radio station? I don't have sirrius satellite radio or anything special.
This is my favorite Disney radio station:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disradio/

It's free. There are several other stations. I wish I could get them in my car!!!!

I can relate to the people on here who can't talk to people about how much we LOVE Disney. They just don't understand. If they knew how much money I spent on Disney they would really think I was nuts. Thank goodness for these boards where I can find other people who share my passion!

dhorner233 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #2045
MissAshley85
Nobody minds. nobody cares. Pathetic that's what it is.

My secret is:
I collect so much Disney Princess merchandise, the amount of merchandise I own is getting ridiculous, I don't mean the dolls or collectibles. I mean stuff like this:

Plastic Drinking Cups
Band-aids
Sacks from gifts I've received
Pens/Pencils/Stationary
Ribbons
DVDs
Flashlight
T-Shirts/Sweatshirts
And I'm sure I have other stuff around the house too!

Also:
I have think the movie Dinosaur is really good, I'm sad it doesn't get as much love as some of the other movies do.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #2046
dontthrowsand
Mouseketeer

1. I have never had a dole whip
2. My favorite ride is it's a small world
3. I once stood in line for the roger rabbit car toon spin for 2 hours when it broke down. Second favorite ride and sad it is only Cali and Tokyo
4. I am freaked out by tower of terror because a CM once (playing their part) too creepily asked if I was ready for a shock. To this day I refuse to ride it.
5. I squeelled with joy over the fact there would be a beauty and the beast restaurant. I am sad it won't be ready for my visit. Probably my favorite Disney movie.
6. My favorite memory as a child is squeezing minie's nose when she bent down to hug me. I love that picture to death.
7. I secretly hate Ariel because of her perfume she wore once when I was a child.
8. I have never rode on dumbo.

My Pre-Trip Report: August 2012
dontthrowsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #2047
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I pretend to be interested in non-Disney vacations, while secretly plotting ways to convince DH into Disney.
Lol
Old 04-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #2048
BelleBriarRose
Mouseketeer

.....I have never been to Disney. I'm saving up so I can change that, but what's a girl to do when Disney Store offers 25% off for its anniversary?
BelleBriarRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #2049
Heva2015
Mouseketeer

I have never seen the Walt statue in person...I have been to MK many, many times.

Orlando
Copake
Providence
Washington, DC
New York
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #2050
EvilQueenT
DIS Veteran

i convince out of state family members to do disney rather than come to visit us (2.5 hrs north of wdw) so that i don't have to kill myself trying to entertain them in our small town and it gives me an excuse to make another trip to wdw.
EvilQueenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #2051
KYfriedPanda
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilQueenT View Post
i convince out of state family members to do disney rather than come to visit us (2.5 hrs north of wdw) so that i don't have to kill myself trying to entertain them in our small town and it gives me an excuse to make another trip to wdw.
Take no shame in that! That's a great idea!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:35 AM   #2052
EvilQueenT
DIS Veteran

lol good but honestly can often be for selfish reasons. to long with some of my family and i'd REALLY turn into the evil queen...plus when i know they're on the dining plan i often tell them to go ahead and book just their family unit (for that quality bonding time or when they their trip more last minute i say it's so they can make sure they get an adr) but it's really so i can take off and do what i want for a while or eat somewhere i like but they're not interested in lol...a girl needs a break sometimes. oh...and for the next relative coming down i booked at a different resort because i'm pretty sure i'd have to kill my brother in law the hypochondriac (he complains extra to me because i'm a nurse practitioner) or my niece...she's one of those kids who has never been told "no" and we all know what that's like to be around after a long june day at the theme parks.
EvilQueenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #2053
carverebain
Earning My Ears

I have never rode space mountain or big thunder mountain or splash mountain. I was too young and too scared to ride all of those.
As a kid I misbehaved so badly my mom carried me out of the MK kicking and screaming.
carverebain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #2054
nic100308
DIS Veteran

My father wanted to buy a timeshare for the entire family to share; I convinced him to become a DVC member so that I wouldn't have to go on vacation anywhere else.
"My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." Jack and Sally

nic100308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #2055
Denise85
Earning My Ears

I just feel weird about it. God I love disney though.
Denise85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: