Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
sdlong329
"Life is just a Fantasy!"

Disney Cruise Line: crew mailing address - ALL SHIPS

Would you like to communicate with your favorite DCL crew member?
The following address was updated as of @ June 2012, and is to be used for letters and small packages sent by US Mail (only) ... for any / all Disney Cruise Line ships ... regardless of their home port:

Disney Cruise Line / Guest Communications
attn: Disney (SHIP NAME) / Crew Member Name & Department
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

All packages and letters are entered into inventory at this location, sorted by ship and cast member name, and eventually transported to various ship ports, including Port Canaveral, New York City, Miami, Galveston, Miami ... as the case may be. In the case of multiple packages and / or letters addressed to a specific cast member, it is my understanding, all packages and / or letters will be bundled together (much like military mail call). *** Please understand, packages and letters being forwarded to ports outside of Florida WILL entail additional time in transit.

DCL MAGIC: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise ('99), 7 night Eastern Caribbean ('01), 7 night Western Caribbean ('06), 15 night EB Panama Canal - Inaugural to Aruba & Cartagena (Aug-Sep '08), Eastern Caribbean / Inaugural Tortola (April-May '09), Eastern Caribbean / St. Croix (Ooops - Tortola, again) (Dec '09), 14 night EB TransAtlantic, Florida to Barcelona (April '10), 12 night EB TransAtlantic, Galveston to Barcelona (May '13), 7 night Southern Caribbean, R/T San Juan (Sept/Oct '14), 15 night EB TransAtlantic (Florida to Copenhagen) (May '15)
DCL WONDER: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise (April '08), LA - Vancouver REPO (Apr/May '11), -B2B- Inaugural Alaska (May '11)
DCL FANTASY: 7 night Maiden Voyage: Western Caribbean (March '12), 7 night podCast 4.0 Western Caribbean (Dec '12), 7 night San Juan/Western Caribbean (Apr '15)
DISapalooza: WWOHP / Universal (Dec '12)
DISNEY ON BROADWAY: Mary Poppins @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2012, Spiderman (Marvel) @ Foxwoods Theatre - 2012, The Lion King @ Minskoff Theatre - 2013, Aladdin @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2014
NON-DCL: RCCL Freedom FROM the Seas, Western Caribbean, Jan 2014; Celebrity Horizon, 7 night Philadelphia - Bermuda; HAL Noordam, 10 night NYC - Caribbean; Princess, 7 night FL-Caribbean; Carnival (don't waste my time)

Last edited by sdlong329; 11-07-2012 at 12:10 PM.
sdlong329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
sdlong329

*** Please note ... the above address is to be utilized for ALL Disney Cruise ships ... regardless of their home port.

Last edited by sdlong329; 11-07-2012 at 12:11 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
twindaddy
DIS Veteran

I am planning on sending a small package, like chap stick size, to the Wonder. Should I use this address or the one listed on FAQ with the Caller # in Port Canaveral....
twindaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

On my last cruise (About a month ago on the wonder) I spoke to some of the crew and they said it was best to send it to the above address. It takes a little longer but your guaranteed they will get it. Depending on the position some crew members will actually move from one ship to another for 3-4 weeks during their contracts.
Hollywood Glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
sdlong329

Quote:
Originally Posted by twindaddy View Post
I am planning on sending a small package, like chap stick size, to the Wonder. Should I use this address or the one listed on FAQ with the Caller # in Port Canaveral....
The STICKY / FAQ post is more than three years old, and has never been updated. The address has changed TWICE since the FAQ was posted. The post does indicate some information may be outdated. Unfortunately, the "original poster" does not seem to want to update the information.

As for size of package, you can ship packages up to about 15" x 15" x 15" (+/-).

Steven

DCL MAGIC: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise ('99), 7 night Eastern Caribbean ('01), 7 night Western Caribbean ('06), 15 night EB Panama Canal - Inaugural to Aruba & Cartagena (Aug-Sep '08), Eastern Caribbean / Inaugural Tortola (April-May '09), Eastern Caribbean / St. Croix (Ooops - Tortola, again) (Dec '09), 14 night EB TransAtlantic, Florida to Barcelona (April '10), 12 night EB TransAtlantic, Galveston to Barcelona (May '13), 7 night Southern Caribbean, R/T San Juan (Sept/Oct '14), 15 night EB TransAtlantic (Florida to Copenhagen) (May '15)
DCL WONDER: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise (April '08), LA - Vancouver REPO (Apr/May '11), -B2B- Inaugural Alaska (May '11)
DCL FANTASY: 7 night Maiden Voyage: Western Caribbean (March '12), 7 night podCast 4.0 Western Caribbean (Dec '12), 7 night San Juan/Western Caribbean (Apr '15)
DISNEY ON BROADWAY: Mary Poppins @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2012, Spiderman (Marvel) @ Foxwoods Theatre - 2012, The Lion King @ Minskoff Theatre - 2013, Aladdin @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2014
NON-DCL: RCCL Freedom FROM the Seas, Western Caribbean, Jan 2014; Celebrity Horizon, 7 night Philadelphia - Bermuda; HAL Noordam, 10 night NYC - Caribbean; Princess, 7 night FL-Caribbean; Carnival (don't waste my time)
Old 11-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #6
sdlong329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Glitter View Post
On my last cruise (About a month ago on the wonder) I spoke to some of the crew and they said it was best to send it to the above address. It takes a little longer but your guaranteed they will get it. Depending on the position some crew members will actually move from one ship to another for 3-4 weeks during their contracts.
The PO BOX listed for the LAKE BUENA VISTA address is the ONLY address utilized by DCL (for shipments by guests). This address was enacted for the Maiden Disney Fantasy, and was subsequently utilized for ALL ships, regardless of their home port.

DCL had maintained an address in Los Angeles, but that has since been replaced by the Lake Buena Vista address. The LBV address enables DCL to have strict control over the shipments (letters and packages are not shipped to LA, when there is no ship utilizing LA port). This is even more important, considering the addition of part-time (non permanent) ports, including, but not limited to Galveston, New York City, Miami ... and even Los Angeles.

*** The Lake Buena Vista PO Box replaces the previous Los Angeles shipping address, AS WELL as the Orlando address.

Steven

Last edited by sdlong329; 11-18-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Just needing a little clarification here.

This address is only for sending mail/packages to DCL CMs?

The address for sending packages to the ship (for personal use - prior to a cruise) still remains the same?

??

HAL Alaska 2009;2012;PC 2013Carnival Baja 2014
DCL Magic May 2008 Panama Canal WB, Sep 2010 Med/WB TransAtlantic,
DCL Wonder Oct & Dec 2011 Mexico, Oct 2012 Hawaii

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
sdlong329

My understanding is the LBV address is the ONLY receiving address for anything shipped by a guest ... including pre-cruise shipments to guests. I will call DCL on Monday, to confirm ... then update the 1st post in this thread.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #9
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlong329 View Post
The STICKY / FAQ post is more than three years old, and has never been updated. The address has changed TWICE since the FAQ was posted. The post does indicate some information may be outdated. Unfortunately, the "original poster" does not seem to want to update the information.
Bumping this after searching for an address for the Fantasy. Requesting that a Mod update the information in the FAQ. As the original poster you are referring to, it has nothing to do with not wanting to update it. The thread is locked so I do not have access to it any longer to make any changes myself.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #10
gaildmoody
Mouseketeer

Does anyone have an update for this? I need to send a package. Thanks.
gaildmoody is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: