DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #31
MaxsDad
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Deb & Bill;44405154]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsDad View Post
I was going to try and switch to a 2BR in either BW or BC for our trip the first week of Nov. during the last week of F&W. I already have a reservation at BLT so if we don't get something it isn't a big deal but I didn't think it would hurt to try or even possibly waitlist. The big thing for us is having two beds in the 2nd bedroom instead of the sofa bed. /QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you probably won't get the dedicated two bedroom with two queen beds in the second bedroom because there are only 25 of them and they go very quickly. People who wound up with the combo dedicated (queen and sleeper) probably wait list the dedicated with two queens when they can't get them.
Wow only 25? Oh well, thanks for the info. Like I said I am not really too concerned about getting something because we have blt reserved which we really liked, just didn't think it would hurt to try or wait list somewhere else.
MaxsDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #32
Mick@Tink
Mouseketeer

We own at both BLT and BWV. That being said, we have stayed at BCV in the past and are staying there twice this year (May and September). We are also staying at BWV (October and November).

You really can't go wrong with either. Although we own at BLT, we prefer to stay at the EPCOT resorts and move our reservations often at the seven month mark. If you value pool time, I'd suggest you stay at BCV. Otherwise, I'd stay at BWV for the ambiance and evening entertainment.

Good luck with your waitlist (whichever you choose).
Mick@Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #33
BabsBunny
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaS View Post
Just to put a real example behind Crisi's post, we tried to book a BWV 1BR Boardwalk View 10 months out for October and could not get all of the nights we needed. Two or three nights out of the 7 nights we wanted were not available and they weren't consecutive so I really didn't want to try the waitlist. Then the CM told me that surprisingly a Standard View 1BR was available so we grabbed it! Not sure how that happened since those usually go first but I was very glad to get it.
Same with us, Lisa. I booked a 1BR standard view for a Sun-Weds during F&WF just this past Friday. I wanted BCV, but it wasn't available. For 66 points for three nights, it was a no brainer.

Sometimes it's going to be about what you can get, and for us, all the resorts have something great to offer.

DVC Fan and AKV Owner
BabsBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: