Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #46
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Finally found Part 7.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Old 03-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #47
donaldsgal
First row for Tower of Terror, Rock-n-Roller Coaster, and Space Mountain please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post

Thanks! I fixed the link, so hopefully it's working right now.
Super!

Also, I just wanted to follow up on this from the other thread. If you already made this change and I missed it, I'm sorry. Also, sorry I wasn't clearer with what I wanted up front. Thanks, Millie!

Jenny

Quote:
I think I got it right. Let me know if it was something different that you wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldsgal View Post
You got the ship and castle one exactly right! Thanks so much!

For the other, would you be able to use the purple chair with the bigger daisy for "Melissa," like in this image?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/gtCT1nq...a_dream_b.html.
And for the Donald chair, could you use the blue background with the two yellow footprints, like here? http://www.4shared.com/photo/pRqxT_Q...ilydeckcc.html.

Otherwise, it looks great. You got the right names on the right chairs, and I love the ship, beach, and clouds!

Thanks again!
Jenny
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #48
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldsgal View Post
Super!

Also, I just wanted to follow up on this from the other thread. If you already made this change and I missed it, I'm sorry. Also, sorry I wasn't clearer with what I wanted up front. Thanks, Millie!

Jenny
No worries. I change or update my designs once in a while and I know that some like the old ones better. I still have them all, so it's easy to change.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 03-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #49
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizJohn View Post
I think this request is for Milliepie

I have a request and some time to fill it as we are sailing on the Fantasy Feb 16-23

we are going to surprise the kids with the cruise for Christmas and I just saw the amazing looking boarding passes

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3JZjrAw...l?refurl=d1url

Could you make one for
John, Colleen, Liam (9) , Eileen (6)
Departure Clinton CT

and will need a personalized Family door magnet and I will leave the design to you whatever you think

Thank you sooo much
Would you like a family name on the door magnet or individual names? Let me know and I can work something for you.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #50
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieMom712 View Post
Thanks for the reply and sorry I didn't check back for a while! That does make sense, and once I found the DISigners forum and read the FAQ I had it at least partially figured out. Thanks so much for your encouragement, AND for making your blanks available!

One more quick question, how do you post the 'small version' of the pictures here, with the ability to click on them for the larger version/link? If I can get that figured out, I just might post mine when I get them going.

Thanks!
To post a thumbnail pic is pretty simple. Upload the picture to your photo sharing site and then use the link option that says IMG thumb. It usually starts with URL=http:// Here is an example... If you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #51
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxgatorfamily View Post
hi Milliepie!
I'd like to add to my previous requests, hopefully they are in que? I'm not sure if I'm requesting correctly or not, I'm really new at this! I'd like to add the porthole from the post you did above, but can you put The Disney Fantasy instead? We are the Prescott Family and we're sailing this June so year would be 2012. also I love the boarding pass/ticket that you made for David above, can you make one each for Chuck, Jeannie (that's me), Benjamin and Nicolas?
Is there a way I can edit your designs? I feel badly to trouble you. These are so neat! I can't wait to make magnets out of these! My boys will be so excited! We saw them on doors on the last cruise and didn't know where they came from! Now we know!
Jeannie
I have many blanks that you can use to add your text/names to. A lot of people use Word, paint and gimp. Gimp is a free photo editing program you can download. Some have photoshop and I hear is the best for designing. I use PhotoImpact pro. If you can use any of those, you should be able to personalize whatever you like. Here are the rest of the designs you requested.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #52
pkmingo
Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie!
Could I please get boarding passes like this

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3JZjrAw...l?refurl=d1url

but could you change to the Magic instead of Fantasy ship?
Departure from: Sterling, Virginia
Destination: New York, New York June 2012

Names:

Rick
Carol
Jerry
Dorothy
Frank
Brenda

Thanks again for all your help!

Carol
Old 03-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #53
jaxgatorfamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I have many blanks that you can use to add your text/names to. A lot of people use Word, paint and gimp. Gimp is a free photo editing program you can download. Some have photoshop and I hear is the best for designing. I use PhotoImpact pro. If you can use any of those, you should be able to personalize whatever you like. Here are the rest of the designs you requested.

Love these!! One small change though...Nicolas doesn't have an "h" in his name. Would you mind correcting? I'll have to play around with your blanks sometime!! I'm very tech-illiterate though! Can't even figure out how to do the cool signature pics that everyone has!
Thanks again for your hard work!! Your pixie dust makes our day/cruise so special! Congratulations on finishing your degree!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #54
donaldsgal
First row for Tower of Terror, Rock-n-Roller Coaster, and Space Mountain please!

Quote:
No worries. I change or update my designs once in a while and I know that some like the old ones better. I still have them all, so it's easy to change.

Thank you, Millie! Both of your designs for us turned out wonderfully, and you're a great artist (and seem to be a wonderful person). I appreciate you!

Jenny
Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 AM   #55
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Millie

What am I doing wrong? why is it when I go into your 4 shared link I can only see the character mickey heads? I've been in your 4 shared before with no problems. Was going to look at your cruise designs and blanks.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Old 03-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #56
big jack 2002
Mouseketeer

Milliepie

Oh, Milliepie, Thank you so much for the porthole designs. They are just perfect. My friends are going to love them......and, of course, I tell them that YOU designed them for them. I hope that your last weeks of school are going well.
Thank you again.
Barbara
(Mrs. Big Jack 2002)
Old 03-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #57
SillyNellie
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Working on it right now. I'll post here when done.

ETA: Added the pics.

Oh MILLIEPIE!!! THEY ARE PERFECT!!!
Can you see me jumping up and down over here?! I will be printing these out and this is what I am going to give my family to tell them we are going on the cruise! They think we are going to Jetty Park to wave goodbye to the Fantasy! They just don't realize they will be waving in the opposite direction!!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #58
eeyoremommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
What am I doing wrong? why is it when I go into your 4 shared link I can only see the character mickey heads? I've been in your 4 shared before with no problems. Was going to look at your cruise designs and blanks.
Fivepin,
I had the same problem. Click on Milliepie's Musings in milliepie's signature. It will take you to her blog. The photobucket site will work then. There are blanks in there. I still couldn't get the 4 shared site to work.

Last edited by eeyoremommy; 03-24-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #59
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoremommy View Post
Fivepin,
I had the same problem. Click on Milliepie's Musings in milliepie's signature. It will take you to her blog. The photobucket site will work then. There are blanks in there. I still couldn't get the 4 shared site to work.
Not sure why it's doing that. I tried again to update the link. It works for me, but please let me know if it still isn't working for you and I'll try to figure something else out. Thanks!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #60
dbertola
Mouseketeer

Photosharing link

It still says the link is not valid.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: