Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Just Say Thanks
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
sue
love my DVC

Did you all know?

I love this section of the Disboards simply because my daughter was a cast member for Disney. She worked as a college intern for a year at both SSR front desk and Old Key West at the front desk. Did you know that their are approx 7000 new interns that arrive in Disney every semester? It is a site to behold LOL. Disney has their own housing communities for all of them.Being in the intern program is often the first time spent away from their families and friends. A great deal of these interns are coming from other countries.

It is very important to thank them on this board when you have a wonderful experience. They DO get recognition from Disney on a job well done. They all work very hard for you and enjoy their jobs. Disney trains their employees to make our vacations a truly wonderful experience and strive everyday to accomplish this very task. Their attention to detail is amazing!

I would like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone at Disney who has made our family vacations memorable. I see it everyday I visit, just how much you strive for perfection. Walt HAS to be smiling down on this and must be extremely proud.
Disney' Big Red Boat 3/92 Contemporary 3/92, Poly Resort 12/ 01, Disney Wonder 12/01, Disney Magic 11/05, SSR and OKW 10/06, SSR 08/07 Hawaii Mauni Lani Resort 08/08, Pop Century 2009, OKW 2009, DVC member only cruise Disney Wonder 2009, DVC trade to Kauai Wyndham Shearwater 01/10, All star music resort 08/11, SSR treehouse villas and OKW 11/11, Pop Century 11/12, Disney Fantasy Western 11/12, Bay Lake and Disney Fantasy Eastern 10/14
sue is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: