Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #16
bluedevilinaz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuous girl View Post
Awww sweet story everything sounds great I love your ring definitely get a photographer!! But you also have to stay within your budget because yo don't want to start married life broke keep the updates coming
Thanks for the nice comments! We'll definitely be getting a photographer. We just have to wait until next month to figure out how much we can afford. Hahaha We started off our relationship broke, unemployed and living at my parents house, anything is an improvement over that situation! hahaha I will keep them coming as they hit me.

We're still adding to our reception playlist. It keeps growing by the day. haha. we have almost 4 hours of music so far. We're aiming for the reception to only go until 9pm because we're driving down to DL that night to do a mini-honeymoon. I've been debating putting this off though because it's going to be STUPIDLY crowded due to it being Labor Day weekend but we'll see what happens I guess.

We've started talking about our real Disney-moon to WDW in December and we're debating between renting a DVC studio at BLT or OKW. I like BLT because of the possibility of getting a MK view and being able to order room service and watch the fireworks from our room; plus it's right on the monorail. I guess we'll see what's available closer to the date when we have more money. haha. We definitely want to check out Jellyrolls and B&C and if I can get some of my friends who live down there to join us maybe try the kitchen sink. Any suggestions for restaurants to go to? We're going to purchase the DDP through a friend of mine who works for DCL and has graciously offered us her discount.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: