Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #481
jmickey
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MMFan View Post
Okay, I'm also (clearly from my other postings) single. I am a tad too far away from the majority of you, but this year I get to visit WDW three times (just back and going again in April with my family, and then again in September). Anyone going around those times?
Hey #1MMFan send me a message with a way to get intouch with you. I haven't posted enough to send messages yet. See your from Scotland I am Irish/Scottish here and planning another trip back that way soon. I should be in Orlando around those times always looking to make new friends.

Laters
J
jmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #482
jmickey
Earning My Ears

Hey #1MMFan drop me a line

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MMFan View Post
Okay, I'm also (clearly from my other postings) single. I am a tad too far away from the majority of you, but this year I get to visit WDW three times (just back and going again in April with my family, and then again in September). Anyone going around those times?
Hey #1MMFan send me a message with a way to get intouch with you. I haven't posted enough to send messages yet. See your from Scotland I am Irish/Scottish here and planning another trip back that way soon. I should be in Orlando around those times always looking to make new friends.

Laters
J
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #483
jmickey
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singledad View Post
there are a few meets planned for gay days.

this is copy and pasted from another posting:

"MEETS:

June 2nd Animal Kingdom Day
* 9:05am breakfast reserved @ Boma for up to 14 ppl. It is open to anyone. Organized by chwgmjay – please send him a message via PM on the Dis or via Facebook if interested
*2:00pm Meet @Dawa. Please contact fmelchor88 for more info.

June 3rd Disney Hollywood Studios Day
*12:30pm Lunch @ 50's Prime Time Café for up to 14 people organized by chwgmjay. This will be the singles event. If you want to attend please send chwgmjay a message via PM on the Dis or via Facebook if interested
*~9pm Gathering @ AKL Victoria Falls Lounge organized by rbthntschl who has offered to make name tags if people want. Please let him know in the following thread if you are planning to go and want a name tag: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2656649

June 4th Magic Kingdom Day
*8:05am Breakfast at Crystal Palace before MK opens. NB: We aren't at one big table so if you want to go for brekkie just make a reservation for around the same time and let us know.
jackskellingtonsgirl, oogieboogieman, NYC2theworld, chwgmjay, Sphyrna, itsmuggsie, rbthnschl, C&G'sMama, Koolaidmoms, TagsMissy + family/friends.
*4:00pm Dis Dole Whip Meet in memory of Rob and Bruce --A fun and informal meet for a wonderful pineapple treat & share laughs and stories! Please remember to come to this event with a smile on your face as that’s what it’s all about!

June 5th Epcot Day
*12:00 pm (TBC) @ Mexico Pavilion - Drink Around the World

~*~*~ "

read this for all the info so far for gay days and the disboard members going: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2508978

so close so close! I can't WAIT!

This all sounds so good except the Drink around the world I don't drink. MMM maybe soda around the world hehe
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #484
chwgmjay
I think your giraffe is being towed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickey View Post
This all sounds so good except the Drink around the world I don't drink. MMM maybe soda around the world hehe
That's from last year, although there are a lot of the same things scheduled for this year.
chwgmjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #485
Brrrendon
Earning My Ears

It's easy to meet guys at WDW. The only problem is after a couple of hours their BFs, whom they "forgot" to mention, come looking for them :/
Brrrendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #486
glenpreece
DIS Veteran

LOL so true, or worse their wives
Old 03-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #487
glenpreece
DIS Veteran

Anybody gonna be there Apr 28-May 3? I was going to go to Vegas to see Celine but my French friend is insisting I have to go to Vegas with him next year and I have no desire to visit Vegas twice lol. So a Last minute WDW trip was in order.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #488
BenKling
Mouseketeer

Good Luck to everyone! I think meeting someone here/ at WDW would be pretty great.

Last edited by BenKling; 03-19-2012 at 01:26 PM.
BenKling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #489
VinnyDaPooh82
Earning My Ears

I know Gay Days are supposed to be at the beginning of June, but is there, by any chance, any of you going to around Disney World, June 25-30?

Would be fun to meet someone who's as passionate of Disney as I am, even if it's only for a day!
VinnyDaPooh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #490
#1MMFan
Space Mountain Maniac

Hi jmickey. I must admit ashamedly that I chickened out of sending a message and then utterly forgot that I had posted on here. I am now back from WDW and have enjoyed my time there. It was with family so I didn't have time to really go out and try meeting guys.

Did see a few really cute and handsome guys. Am loving the neat/short half-goatee thing that you guys are into. (Doesn't seem to be a thing this side of the pond). Also saw a really cute CM called Clint at Auntie Gravity's. Had I not been with my sis, and had I not suspected he were a little on the young side I'd have been right in there. Even with him being ginger. LoL. If anyone knows him................ LoL.
96/09 offsite 97/09 offsite 98/08 DxL 99/07 DxL 00/07 DxL 01/01 WL 01/06 PO Riverside (DxL) 01/10 Toronto 02/01 WL 02/06 Toronto 02/10 Disneyland Resort, California 03/03 WL Concierge 04/01 WL Concierge 04/02 Vancouver BC 04/06 Baltimore, MD 04/10 Grand Californian DL Resort, CA 05/01 WL 05/10-11 Baltimore, MD & then WL 06/02 WL Concierge 06/06 Nashville, TN (Fan Fair) & Chicago, IL 06/10 WL 07/03 Disneyland, Paris (Hotel New York) 07/05 Hard Rock Hotel, Universal Orlando and Miami 07/10 WL 08/03 Lake Tahoe/San Francisco 08/11 WL 2009 -> Heavenly Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe!! 09/04-05 CBR 10/03-04 Heavenly, Lake Tahoe and Hard Rock Hotel, Orlando 10/08-09 CBR 11/02 Heavenly, Lake Tahoe 11/08-09 CBR 12/02 Return trip to WDW!
#1MMFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #491
Southern Voice
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrrendon View Post
It's easy to meet guys at WDW. The only problem is after a couple of hours their BFs, whom they "forgot" to mention, come looking for them :/
Southern Voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #492
Mike Dodd
DVC member since 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenpreece View Post
Anybody gonna be there Apr 28-May 3? I was going to go to Vegas to see Celine but my French friend is insisting I have to go to Vegas with him next year and I have no desire to visit Vegas twice lol. So a Last minute WDW trip was in order.
we will be there the 4/28 - 5/5
Mike Dodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #493
glenpreece
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dodd View Post
we will be there the 4/28 - 5/5
Only 3 more sleeps
Old 05-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #494
Fizzle
Earning My Ears

Anyone going to be in WDW from May 23-29? I'm going with my family but I really want to get out and meet some new people.

Any suggestions for a single gay guy to go out and have some fun by himself? (hopefully not the whole time :P)
Fizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #495
chwgmjay
I think your giraffe is being towed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
Anyone going to be in WDW from May 23-29? I'm going with my family but I really want to get out and meet some new people.

Any suggestions for a single gay guy to go out and have some fun by himself? (hopefully not the whole time :P)
There'll be at least a couple of us there the 28th/29th getting ready for gay days.
chwgmjay is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: