Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #151
Merida
DIS Veteran
 
Merida's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 735

Quote:
Stick the muffin in the microwave, cut if half, smother on some butter... OMG it is amazing..

The Flamingos are penned He will be fine! However I must say I love flamingos, so he is silly!!
Oooh, that does sound good! Now I just need to find a microwave...

Haha, I don't know what it is! Apparently, flamingoes run free attacking people in central Florida (or so I've learned from stories of his childhood... )??
__________________
Merida is offline  
Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #152
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran
 
amberg@eastlink.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: timberlea, ns
Posts: 2,098

my kid has a memory like an elephant i swear! we went to a bday party last weekend and he remembered playing with some of the toys there last yr! im lucky if i can remember and keep ds and dd's names straight....yesterday i was not successful at this. lol

as for the texting thing, i can't be sure, but she was looking down and up an awful lot. we were literally right behind her and she did have something in her lap that looked like a cell but who knows. im a stickler too as its now illegal in ns to use your cell while driving unless you have a hands free set.
__________________
amber allan lorelei (7) bradley (5) natalie (08/30/12) mischief jazzie

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #153
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!
 
My sister's princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merida View Post
Oooh, that does sound good! Now I just need to find a microwave...

Haha, I don't know what it is! Apparently, flamingoes run free attacking people in central Florida (or so I've learned from stories of his childhood... )??
Really, free range flamingos.... interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberg@eastlink.ca View Post
my kid has a memory like an elephant i swear! we went to a bday party last weekend and he remembered playing with some of the toys there last yr! im lucky if i can remember and keep ds and dd's names straight....yesterday i was not successful at this. lol

as for the texting thing, i can't be sure, but she was looking down and up an awful lot. we were literally right behind her and she did have something in her lap that looked like a cell but who knows. im a stickler too as its now illegal in ns to use your cell while driving unless you have a hands free set.
Either way, being that distracted with live animals everywhere isn't a good idea. Then again I almost hit a deer coming home the other night, so who am I to talk.
My sister's princess is offline  
Old 03-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #154
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!
 
My sister's princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,080

LIFE UPDATE!!!!!


I swear I will finish this trip report! I am working on this, along with my dining review from May of 2011, and I will finish them both. I am graduating very soon (under 50 days!!!!) and will lots of time to plan our next trip.... WHICH IS NOW BOOKED!!!!! We are currently booked to go again, staying at Animal Kingdom again for January of 2013
My sister's princess is offline  
Old 03-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #155
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran
 
amberg@eastlink.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: timberlea, ns
Posts: 2,098

lol poor deer! wahoo 47 days left! youre almost there!
__________________
amber allan lorelei (7) bradley (5) natalie (08/30/12) mischief jazzie

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #156
disney4metoo
Mouseketeer
 
disney4metoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 424

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
LIFE UPDATE!!!!!


I swear I will finish this trip report! I am working on this, along with my dining review from May of 2011, and I will finish them both. I am graduating very soon (under 50 days!!!!) and will lots of time to plan our next trip.... WHICH IS NOW BOOKED!!!!! We are currently booked to go again, staying at Animal Kingdom again for January of 2013
Congratulations on the upcoming graduation and the AKV reservations!
__________________
disney4metoo is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #157
Tdefrance
Earning My Ears
 
Tdefrance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 40

Your posts are fun to read. I'm reading your dining review too
Tdefrance is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #158
Britard
Mouseketeer
 
Britard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 205

I wanted to say your report is awesome so far! I recently finished your other report before I found my way to this one! I love all the animal photos (I agree that you can never have too many!)

Looking forward to the rest of this report (and the new one yet to come!)
__________________
"Oh Good, my dog found the chain saw!"

Me DH DD DD DS




Disney Trips
2011- January (POP), March (AS sports), April (POR), May (ASMu), August (CSR)
2010- February (POP), April (ASMu), May (ASMo), September (POP), October (AS sports), December (ASMo)
2009- April, August (ASMu), November (FW)
2000- November Honeymoon (CSR)
1997-June (CBR)
And many numerous visits as a kid-mostly at FW
Britard is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.