Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Sereina
Mouseketeer

*UPDATED 3/31* First Cruise on Disney Wonder: Mexican Riviera 2/26-3/4

Hey there! So a couple weeks ago (2/26-3/4) we went on our very first cruise and had a blast! We're all big Disney fans (although I'm probably the biggest fan ) and visit Disneyland for a week every 3-4 years. And since our cruise, I'm now a huge DCL fan. Yay! Now to save up for another cruise...

Lets meet the group! We traveled with my whole family: Dad, Mom, Me (Sereina) {17}, Tiana {15}, Alina {13}, Daniel {9}, along with the grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa.

Last fall we were looking at different options for a warm weather vacation in the winter/early spring, which we had never done before. We started looking at all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, but that didn't work out. We tossed around the idea of Hawaii, but that was too expensive. The grandparents had a cruise booked on another cruise line and Grandpa suggested that we look into a Disney Cruise, which we could go on together. In the past we never thought we'd be able to afford a Disney Cruise, especially since anything x6 is expensive, but we were able to get a really good deal due to the Kids Sail Free promotion. Soon we were booked to go to the Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder! Super exciting!

Now that we're home, I miss the ship so much! It was even more fun than I ever imagined it would be. So many great memories... I plan on posting about each day and then at the end, give my review of the whole trip. Day 1 should be up soon!

Last edited by Sereina; 03-31-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Sereina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first cruise, mexican riviera

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: