Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
moikturtle
You can learn a lot of things from the flowers.

Looking for The Muppets 3D Glasses for a Special Needs Student

Hello,
I haven't really posted on this particular section of the DIS before. Generally I tend to post in the Creative Community area, but I figured that if anyone would be able to help me out with this matter, the movie board would be the best place to start. If it belongs somewhere else instead, please feel free to move it.

Anyway, to give a little background, I am a moderate/severe special education teacher. One of my students has had a pair of the green 3D glasses from The Muppets movie that he brings to school everyday. He absolutely LOVES his glasses and they're so important to him. Today he came to me in a panic because he had sadly broken one of the arms off. I told him that I would take them home to try to fix them, but with the way they're broken, I'm not sure that any type of glue will hold them. I've looked on ebay to see if I could find him a new pair, but no one is selling them. I've posted on my Facebook for friends to keep a lookout for a pair, but have had no results thus far. I know that in the past members of this board have been incredibly generous, so I thought I would put it out there what I'm looking for and hope for the best. I would gladly pay for shipping or anything else. Please let me know if you or someone you know can help me out. It would absolutely make my student's day.

Thank you,
Heather
moikturtle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: