Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
hannymom
Mouseketeer

help with ticket for discovery cove

Taking 6 yr old grandson to discovery cove need to find out once purchase ticket for dolpin swim what are my ticket choices if I want to go to Sea World and Aquatica. Also staying at Royal Pacific and plan on doing those parks as well Any help would be great!
hannymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
mjohnson96
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannymom View Post
Taking 6 yr old grandson to discovery cove need to find out once purchase ticket for dolpin swim what are my ticket choices if I want to go to Sea World and Aquatica. Also staying at Royal Pacific and plan on doing those parks as well Any help would be great!
When you purchase your ticket you can select either SeaWorld, Aquatica, or Busch Gardens as your part of choice for a 14 day pass. You can upgrade that ticket for around $50 to include 14 days at all 3 parks.

For the US parks, depends on how long you want to go. I just purchase mine from the park site. This year we are going to be staying at PBH and doing 3 days at the US parks, 2-3 day at SW, 1 day at DC, 1 day Aquatica. Since we were only doing one day I have the DC tickets with Seaworld and then did the print at home option for the Aquatica tickets for $30.

Check with RPR and they do have a shuttle to SW you have to book it the day before if I remember right, you can take the shuttle there and then take the DC shuttle from SW over to that park or Aquatica.

Hope you have lots of fun!

mjohnson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
hannymom
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for responding. I think I got it when I purchase discovery cove ticket I will get a free ticket for one other sea world park which I will use sea world then I will purchase a ticket separate for aquatica. Is the free ticket good for more then one day? Thanks Darlene
hannymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
mjohnson96
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannymom View Post
Thank you so much for responding. I think I got it when I purchase discovery cove ticket I will get a free ticket for one other sea world park which I will use sea world then I will purchase a ticket separate for aquatica. Is the free ticket good for more then one day? Thanks Darlene
The ticket you get with Discovery Cove is good for 14 days for the park you choose. You can go to Seaworld early too prior to your DC day, I think you can go up to 10 days prior to the day you will be going to DC. So for us we will be going on Sunday - Tuesday and then doing DC on Friday.

mjohnson96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: