Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #31
bode
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: south east
Posts: 140

we are also in upstate SC and are booked on this cruise. me (dad) and DD. we did a DCL med cruise in 2010 and are excited heading back.
bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #32
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by bode View Post
we are also in upstate SC and are booked on this cruise. me (dad) and DD. we did a DCL med cruise in 2010 and are excited heading back.
How old is DD?? Looking forward to hearing about your past experiences!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #33
mblsj
Earning My Ears
 
mblsj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 38

We're In!

Me, DW, DD (14 at cruise time), DS (11 at cruise time). Will be our family's first trip to Europe- Excited!!!

But the airfare hunt...not so much...
__________________
mblsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #34
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyHelen View Post
I bought the book by Rick Steves on Mediterranean Cruise ports. It is very good and has a section on Barcelona.


I just received the book. Wow. It is fabulous and so detailed. Thanks for the recommendation.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #35
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
I just received the book. Wow. It is fabulous and so detailed. Thanks for the recommendation.
Cool! Hubby & I may need to head out to Books A Million tonight after dinner!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #36
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblsj View Post
Me, DW, DD (14 at cruise time), DS (11 at cruise time). Will be our family's first trip to Europe- Excited!!!

But the airfare hunt...not so much...
Welcome! At least we will be on the hunt together!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #37
OFF2DCL
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6

We just booked our cruise!! Very exciting! It will be me, dh, ds (9) and dd (5).

And a fun fact in this forum, dd was a souvenier from our last cruise! Though this time, I think I'll go with one of those new Dooney and Bourke bags!
OFF2DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #38
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFF2DCL View Post
We just booked our cruise!! Very exciting! It will be me, dh, ds (9) and dd (5).

And a fun fact in this forum, dd was a souvenier from our last cruise! Though this time, I think I'll go with one of those new Dooney and Bourke bags!
Welcome! looking forward to hearing your feedback & suggestions for the trip!!

I too think I will just go with a Douney & Bourke bag!!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #39
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Hope all my other June 8th cruisers are having a great weekend!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #40
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKP View Post
Hope all my other June 8th cruisers are having a great weekend!
So far so good. I hope you are enjoying yours too.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #41
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,445

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but for our upcoming cruise this June on the Fantasy, we have a large group of Dis members that started a Facebook Group. It is locked down so only people in our group can see it, but it has been a great way to get to know others on our cruise. Many of us have been communicating on the FB page for more than a year.

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to start a FB Group.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #42
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but for our upcoming cruise this June on the Fantasy, we have a large group of Dis members that started a Facebook Group. It is locked down so only people in our group can see it, but it has been a great way to get to know others on our cruise. Many of us have been communicating on the FB page for more than a year.

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to start a FB Group.
I would love that! Thanks
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #43
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKP View Post
I would love that! Thanks
OK. I set one up and have it so that the only people who can see the FB posts will be members of the group.

If you would like to be added to the group, please PM me your FB name and I will get you added.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #44
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
OK. I set one up and have it so that the only people who can see the FB posts will be members of the group.

If you would like to be added to the group, please PM me your FB name and I will get you added.
Sent you a PM and opened my FB so you would see me. Let me know when you added me so I can secure my FB page.

Thanks!!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #45
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKP View Post
Sent you a PM and opened my FB so you would see me. Let me know when you added me so I can secure my FB page.

Thanks!!
I just sent you a PM.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.