Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #3451
capkincaid
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Saw that you were leaving soon, so I sneaked you in.

Thanks, you ROCK.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:01 AM   #3452
millscrew
Mouseketeer

Cruise crashed. Can I please have the Mickey head beach design. We will be on the fantasy June 2012. Thank you so much
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #3453
Dislaney4n6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123 View Post
Thanks for your fast reply and it is what I was thinking. How do you think an iron on would look on a polo, that's what I am concerned about? I would love it to be stitched but I can't find one like that.

Linda
I have seen embroidery kiosks in local malls. Have you tried to take the image and a shirt over there and see if they could do the embroidery??

But to answer your question, I don't think the iron on would work w/ the polo. Unless you find a smooth polo?? I know most have that "weave"/square boxes (no idea what it is called!)
Old 03-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #3454
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Actually it might work? I am a pin trader so I carry canvas bags in the parks to hold my pins. & I decorate the bag like crazy and haven't had a problem. Can you try one to see if it works? Maybe he has an old shirt lying around?

Millie - just stopped in to say I am sending people here from Creative DISigns. Feel free to send them back to us for non-cruise "stuff". Great DISigns. I subscribe to this thread even though I will never (OK everyone feel sorry for me now) get to go on a cruise.
Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #3455
aqmom
Earning My Ears

Greetings! My family and I will be going on a cruise for the very first time in 2013 (on the Fantasy). I am easily confused and not sure that you are still doing designs???? I read the first page of this thread thinking that they are not being done anymore, scanned the middle for a birthday design and failed, and then the read the last page which has requests. I got myself lost so thought that I should just stop and ask.

I am very interested in a personalized magnet or two but do not want to burden you!!!! I am also looking for those ears that go around the stateroom door number that have a birthday hat (my daughter will be turning 8 on the cruise!). Is this the correct place to check for these items?
Old 03-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #3456
OURHOUSE610
Earning My Ears

This is the link for around the door number.
Enjoy!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #3457
MrsScooby
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Saw that you were leaving soon, so I sneaked you in.

Hi Milliepie
Just found out my sis is taking her first Disney cruise next month and I want to surprise her with a door sign.
Can I have one like this, but with Disney Wonder, 2012, names Declan, Julie and Noah on the chairs, no specific dates....

Thanks so much
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #3458
Dislaney4n6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqmom View Post
I am very interested in a personalized magnet or two but do not want to burden you!!!!
Milliepie and Cruise crasher are both big DISigners for this thread. They have images on 4shared/photobucket. Find something you like. Address a post to one of the two w/ the image you want personalized. They will respond to the thread when your request is completed.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #3459
aqmom
Earning My Ears

Thank you guys for the help! I can't wait to start digging for ideas and requesting!!! really appreciate the tips!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #3460
aqmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by OURHOUSE610 View Post
This is the link for around the door number.
Enjoy!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891
thank you for the link!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #3461
scrapycruiser
DIS Veteran

CruiseCRASHER

Could I please have the following :

KTTW card with Mickey that says

BON VOYAGE !

GINA and BRUCE
Old 03-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #3462
thismomlovesdisney
Earning My Ears

Milliepie or Cruisecrasher Request

I am just discovering this DIS forum and learning so much about DCL before our upcoming cruise. I have seen some "name fill" designs for door magnets but don't know who has created the images.

I am interested in the following:
Jedi Mickey or Disney Star Wars with the name Rusty
Wizards of Waverly Place with the name Melanie
Mickey and Minnie with the name Leslie
Phineas and Ferb with the name Tony

Our cruise is coming up on April 14 so I realize I may not be giving you enough lead time. If that's the case, no worries. Thank you for your talent and GENEROSITY!

Last edited by thismomlovesdisney; 03-13-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #3463
MrsMcIB
Earning My Ears

Milliepie . . . I thought I PM'd you but it didn't go thru, please help! =0)

Quote:
Here are your designs.

Hi Milliepie, I thought I PM'd you but it doesn't look like it went thru and I desperately need your help. I was looking for a design for our family trip. I like the Mickey and Goofy clouds with the ship in the background. We are on the Magic and we leave early Monday morning for the airport. I would love to put these onto magnetic sheets before we leave. Is it possible???
I need 4 if you would.
1st one 3 deck chairs: Sean Tammy Vaughn
2nd one 2 deck chairs: Roger Loraine (1 R)
3rd one 2 deck chairs: James Luanne
4th one 4 deck chairs: Keith April Price Jax
Our family would greatly appreciate. I want to surprise them by decorating their doors. It's our first Disney cruise, well except for Vaughn.
I will try to PM you again but if you could do it, it would be magical!
Tammy
Old 03-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #3464
Cathy718