Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
yourgypsy
Mouseketeer

Congratulations! That's so awesome! I can't wait to read more of your plans
Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Fireofmarajade’s MAGIC KINGDOM/LSS/UK LOCHSIDE 8.29.12 Pics added!

I got a call from my official planner today and my DF now has gotten his AP voucher JUST in time for our departure Friday!!!! So excited... just have to get all this paperwork back to the DFTW for the PS session!!!!
fireofmarajade is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #18
donald&daisy
DIS Veteran

Just hopping on for the ride. Have fun on your trip!!
Offsite Spring Break '05 Offsite Spring Break '06 POR Chistmas '06 Pop/ASMU/OKW Summer '07 CBR Summer '08 Royal Pacific & AKL October 2010 Beach Club Villas November 2011 DFTW-Beach Club & Boardwalk April 2012!

My DFTW Planning Journal
donald&daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Thanks for joining! I am attempting to pack us up for the 12 day car trip.... It more daunting that it should me probably. Vacation stuff, wedding stuff, what to bring JUST in case...
Old 03-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #20
tinydancr06
Mouseketeer

Joining in! Can't wait to hear about your castle wedding!

Check Out My Planning Journal!!!

tinydancr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #21
virtuous girl
Faith, trust, & pixie dust

I'm glad u posted a pic of yall!! I like 2 see who i'm talking to u are going to make one beautiful bride
Old 03-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #22
dreamsdidcometrue
Mouseketeer

YAY, another castle ceremony You, the other Michelle and I can be the 3 musketeers! You are so lucky you have your date! I am waiting anxiously but I am pretty sure I am not going to find out until 6 months before. It looks as though that's about when you got yours? Good luck at your PS and have soooooo much fun for your 30th I just turned the big 30 in October and so far it has been a great year!

My PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2856391
dreamsdidcometrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 AM   #23
kagsinbotley
Earning My Ears

Hi, congratulations.

Im really looking forward to following your plans. Im LSS and UK lochside too!!! Just a month after you. It will be fab to follow you along.

Kathryn x

kagsinbotley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #24
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Thanks guys! I'd thought I would add pics since I have enjoyed everyone else's so much

We checked into POP CENTURY today to be surprised with free WIFI and the HAPPILY EVER AFTER BUTTONS!!!!! As much as I love Harry potter world and drinking Frozen butterbeer, I am relieved to be where the magic happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsdidcometrue View Post
YAY, another castle ceremony You, the other Michelle and I can be the 3 musketeers! You are so lucky you have your date! I am waiting anxiously but I am pretty sure I am not going to find out until 6 months before. It looks as though that's about when you got yours? Good luck at your PS and have soooooo much fun for your 30th I just turned the big 30 in October and so far it has been a great year!
It was exactly 6 months that I was told that they would start the process of asking MK for available dates. And now i HOPE the PS is fun - just have to remember NOT to stress about feeling like I am behind the ball on planning... 30 is FULL Of possibilities and all roads lead to the castle

BUT the entire family including MOH and BEST MAN are BOOKED with FREE DINING (yea! great way not to worry about people joining in on the reservations I have made) Caribbean Beach oh yea! Not value for once

I am debating on staying at the Grand Floridian after the free night on your wedding night though since family is leaving early AM on 8/31 anyways....

OH yea, and since the rehearsal dinner is taken care of already... FMIL offered to pick up the tab on the Dessert Party instead! sweeeettttt!!!!

DF and I just went over the tasting items on our brunch menu.... I learned that men don't think about the cost of cheese per person [when most of my guests won't or can't eat it... it would be an annoying expense to me... and my parents who are paying for it] Thank god he understood my issue when i explained it!
MARRIED LIFE WILL BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE OF COMPROMISE
he is now napping until we head to the Magic Kingdom - which is open until 3 am for resort guests!!!! yipppppeeeee

I prepaid for the photo pass at $99.... So we will be sure to use that tons

Photography session is for epcot on 3/19 - debating on makeup and hair but its either too early to go somewhere or too $$$ to get someone to do it for me... i think i'll manage hhahahaha

Thanks for tuning in!
-K
Old 03-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #25
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagsinbotley View Post
Hi, congratulations.

Im really looking forward to following your plans. Im LSS and UK lochside too!!! Just a month after you. It will be fab to follow you along.

Kathryn x
Glad someone else likes my plans! seriously have NOT seen the LSS and it makes me a bit nervous. I will see it 3/20 at PS so no big deal. Looking at venues I just did not like the idea of the ballrooms and was unsure about GF places or Contemporary so this seemed perfect!

Would you mind sharing why YOU ended up picking LSS?
Are you worried about incoming smoke from fireworks at LSS?
I was there in DEC and it was DIRECTLY coming at the landing!!! Thats the ONLY thing I am worried about there...

LMK your thoughts! thanks for joining in!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

oh no

Last edited by fireofmarajade; 03-26-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: dbl post!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

PS and March vaca report

I am still overwhelmed! There were A LOT of decisions to make!!! From seeing LSS and showing my DF a few options and figuring things out together.... it was a LONG 7 hours!

We SAW LSS and DF LOVED the in park element... I agree BUT there are a lot of options you cannot do there - such as lighting. So he convinced me that it was the right place by asking to see pictures of the space all dressed for other events - it looked a bit utilitarian when we were there and i was a bit turned off until i saw that fancier linen helped the space.

I will list the food tasting and pictures when I find the camera and paperwork to let you know exactly what we tasted!

Our engagement photo session with AMY was SUPER great! LOVE HER and would refer her to everyone!!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #28
virtuous girl
Faith, trust, & pixie dust

Old 03-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #29
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Pics...

Here are some pics to tide you over til i find the camera!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #30
fireofmarajade
8.29.12 MK

Today we had a phone appointment to go over the first BEO - which was a bit scary to see that number.... We had a week to go over it and find things that we knew wanted changed. NO Major Domo. Yes to M & M. Change the cake bc 950 before fees makes me crazy... ONLY champagne toast at brunch reception...

I am waiting on paper... Uh OH. I don't know what to pick i guess!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: