Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #556
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!

'Ohana Means DIS Meets!

Once again life has gotten in the way of my Disney obsession, and I've neglected my poor DIS. Shame on me! That being said, I'm nothing if not determined, so I'm back to finish this thing! I have this TR and another in the works, a new one I haven't even started, and a new trip that needs a PTR! :Wow, I'm going to be busy. Luckily, I'm on Spring Break, so I plan on doing A LOT of posting. I hope I still have some stragglers out there who want to see how this trip that is over a year old turned out. Let's see!

When I left off it was New Years Eve and we had just spent an amazing morning at Animal Kingdom. Our trip was almost over! But there was no time to be sad, because we had a special dinner coming up- at Ohana!

We went back to the resort for a little while, cleaned up, and then tried to figure out what to do next. We still had several hours until our dinner reservation, but we weren't really feeling like trying to get back into a park. John is a video game junkie, so he suggested we go to the arcade. I agreed, albeit a little bit hesitantly. We headed to the POP arcade, but John automatically decided it wasn't up to his strict arcade standards. He remembered that the ASMo arcade was pretty impressive, so he asked if we could go there. Now, the last thing I felt like doing was driving all the way to the edge of WDW to play some video games, but I love my dear husband so I said okay.

When we got to the arcade John was instantly drawn to the Deal or No Deal machine. Combine John's love for video games with his addictive personality, and I knew we were going to be there for awhile.

Unfortunately, he wasn't having the best of luck.

John takes losing very personally, so suddenly he had a vendetta against this game. He played again with a little more success.

But it still wasn't enough. I got bored watching pretty quickly, so I decided to wander around and try a game for myself. I found one that I thought I could handle: Wheel of Fortune. A few minutes later when John was so angry with the Deal or No Deal machine that he was ready to break it, he came over and found me. Here is the sight he stumbled upon:

I won. A lot.

I won't rub it in too much, but let's just say John was not very happy that he spent about $20 playing a game only to win 102 tickets, and I won 1402 tickets on my first try. We rounded up my loot and his bruised ego, traded in our tickets for a stationary set for our niece that I could've bought at Wal Mart for $5, and headed to the Polynesian. Moral of this story? Men, don't take your wives around competitive machinery, because they will embarrass you.

Aaanyway, we were off to my new favorite resort again! I had fallen in love with the Polynesian earlier that week, so I was ready to see it again!

We still had some time before our dinner reservation, and after his big lose John was itching to go to the bar. I won't disclose too much information because I'm a teacher, but John convinced me to try an adult beverage that includes a giant pineapple (you know what I'm talking about). Holy cow, never again. Unless you can handle drinking your body weight in alcohol without getting nauseous, I do not recommend this drink.

Throughout the trip I had been texting one of my DIS friends who was also at Disney. We had been trying to figure out a time to meet up, and she was at the Polynesian that evening too! She decided to come up and meet us before our dinner.

It was so cool having my first DIS meet! We chatted for awhile and snapped some pictures, then said our goodbyes. So fun! I love meeting people through this community that become friends.

After that it was finally time for DINNER! I was so excited to try this, and it did not let me down! I only managed to snap one picture of the food because we were so busy stuffing our faces the entire time, and that one pictures was of this appetizer!

Oh my, how I love potstickers. I could eat those bad boys everyday! This entire meal was absolutely phenomenal! I really regretted having that drink beforehand because my stomach was a little queasy, but I still thoroughly enjoyed every bite. The skewers of meat were amazing, and the dessert was to die for! John and I left very happy, with full bellies!

I took a few more pictures on the way out.

By this time it was almost midnight on New Years Eve, so it was almost time for some crazy fireworks! We decided to check out the Polynesian beach and see if we could spot MK fireworks. It was really crowded, so we only stayed for a few minutes. I know I might seem crazy for not staying the entire time, but I was so tired and full, I just wanted to go to bed!

We made our way back to POP dreading the next day. I couldn't believe it was already almost time to go home! On the elevator, however, I spotted something that improved my mood significantly. For those of you who may not remember, I am a high school English teacher. One of my favorite hobbies is spotting grammatical errors in public places. Well, I found one on the elevator!

It's really hard to see, but they spelled "guilty" as "guility." How lame is it that I noticed that? Well, I guess not quite as lame as me taking a picture of it. Haha, oh the life of a grammar nerd.

Up next: Departure day. One last stop at MK, then we become smothered in sandwiches! Stay tuned!

Last edited by therussells08; 03-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #557
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Haha, I totally did not believe that you would be on the DIS yesterday when we were talking, I'm shocked! I also can't believe you can remember your trip from almost 2 years ago, if I had to still write my November TR from 2010, I'd give up by now!

I love Wheel of Fortune games! My friend has a Nook Tablet and she got a Wheel of Fortune app, and I'm always stealing it from her to play it, it's so much fun! It would be better if I could win ticket, though!

Yay, the Poly! And 'Ohana! I LOVE that place! I can't believe Brandon said no to 'Ohana for our anniversary! Oh well, if we go in the Fall, we're eating there twice! You didn't like the Lapu Lapu? I love that drink! It is kind of strong, though!

Have you seen the new FP's that came out today? There is a huge spelling mistake on them! Embarrassing, Disney!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #558
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Haha, I totally did not believe that you would be on the DIS yesterday when we were talking, I'm shocked! I also can't believe you can remember your trip from almost 2 years ago, if I had to still write my November TR from 2010, I'd give up by now!

I love Wheel of Fortune games! My friend has a Nook Tablet and she got a Wheel of Fortune app, and I'm always stealing it from her to play it, it's so much fun! It would be better if I could win ticket, though!

Yay, the Poly! And 'Ohana! I LOVE that place! I can't believe Brandon said no to 'Ohana for our anniversary! Oh well, if we go in the Fall, we're eating there twice! You didn't like the Lapu Lapu? I love that drink! It is kind of strong, though!

Have you seen the new FP's that came out today? There is a huge spelling mistake on them! Embarrassing, Disney!
I told you I was determined! I'm not letting this thing go!

I wish I could go on the Wheel of Fortune...I think I'd be good at it, although I'd probably get nervous and choke!

I can't believe Brandon doesn't want to go there either! I can't wait to go again- it's so good! No, the lapu lapu was not for me! That 151 is too strong! I'm a wimp!

I haven't seen them, but I need to! I must get one and save it forever!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #559
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

One Last Celebrashun!

Two updates in one day! I'm telling you, I'm finishing this thing!

New Years Day dawned bright, warm, and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day. Unfortunately, my mood didn't exact reflect the gorgeous weather. Just like most other Disney fanatics, I think I woke up that morning crying. I couldn't believe it was time to go home! I had waited for this trip for nine months and it was almost over! I quickly sucked it up though, because we still had more to accomplish! It was time to go to Magic Kingdom one last time!

We had an early ADR, so we were some of the first guests to arrive. It looked like everyone had a pretty late night (understandably) so the park was practically empty. It was such a gorgeous morning, I couldn't resist some castle pictures!

We made our way over to Crystal Palace and checked in. While we waited I took a few more pictures of this gorgeous day!

Within minutes it was time for our Friendship Day Celebrashun, which means more time with my childhood faves!

The restaurant had just opened, so we were one of the first groups seated and there were no characters in sight yet. We used this opportunity to run and grab our first plate!

YUMMY! I'm a southern girl, so I love my biscuits and gravy. I also had eggs with tomato, sausage, fries, and smoked salmon. It was all delicious. I couldn't eat all of the smoked salmon, but I had some of it with the tomato and it was fantastic!

About halfway through our first plate some characters started to show up!

Sweet Piglet!

I love this picture of John!

Right after Piglet, Tigger arrived!

So cute!

After Tigger I was ready for more food, so I made a mad dash to the buffet!

Fresh berries, chocolate Mickey waffle, and Pooh's puffed French toast! Yes please!

Haha, I just realized I didn't get any pictures of John's plates at this meal. I guess I was too concerned with my own!

I guess Pooh wanted me to share his French toast, because he showed up next!

Okay, forgive my creepy face in this picture.

By this point I was getting pretty full because it was so early, but I still hadn't seen my sweet Eeyore, so I sipped my soda until he came out.

He sat on the booth with me, and hugging his big soft belly was like hugging a giant teddy bear. It's hard to remember there's people in there!

After Eeyore we realized we had seen everyone so we were ready to head out. We always love Crystal Palace, but this was probably the best experience we've had there. The food was wonderful, and the characters came out really quickly. If you're going to eat there I definitely recommend trying to get the earliest possible ADR!

Up Next: We try to make the most of our last day. I still had one more DIS inspired obsession to try! Stay tuned!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #560
BelleTinkMom
DIS Veteran

Glad to see you back.

Great update, Ohana is one of our favorites also.

So sad that your last day is here. But, you have so many more TR's and PTR's to work on.
I am nuts....for bringing the in-laws-a May/June 2011 TR. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post41825167
Old 03-08-2012, 06:01 AM   #561
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

Yay, so glad you're back! Loving the updates, even if it is the last part of your vacation...
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #562
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleTinkMom View Post
Glad to see you back.

Great update, Ohana is one of our favorites also.

So sad that your last day is here. But, you have so many more TR's and PTR's to work on.
Thanks! I'm glad to be back!

I love Ohana so much!

I know, it's sad to end it, but I've got so many others to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
Yay, so glad you're back! Loving the updates, even if it is the last part of your vacation...
Thanks! I'm glad to be back! Don't worry, I've got another TR in the works and another I still have to start!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #563
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Doesn't "Aloha" Mean Hello and Goodbye?

Being the big dork that I am, I totally teared up when we left Crystal Palace. The Pooh characters make me emotional enough on a good day, but on my last day at Disney it's almost too much to handle! I had to suck it up though, because we had a lot we wanted to do before we hit the road!

The park was literally almost empty even after breakfast, so we capitalized on that by squeezing in as much as we could!

First...one last ride on Pirates! John was pretty excited about it.

It was still a little too chilly for Splash Mountain, so we bypassed that and went here!

The wildest ride in the wilderness had me pretty cheered up, so next we went to one of my favorites!

This carriage always brings back wonderful memories of our MNSSHP in 2008!

I love the Disney details! I always have to take a picture of the pet cemetery!

Next we cut through Fantasyland. Before riding anything else we each took a turn with the sword in the stone!

Then we decided to use the low crowd level to ride something we usually skip!

Here's a video of our anticlimactic teacup ride. Usually John spins it so fast I feel like I'm going into orbit, but this time it wouldn't go that fast for some reason!

I forgot to mention earlier that before our Crystal Palace breakfast John had gone to get us FPs for Space Mountain. That's what happens when your trip was over a year ago, I guess! Anyway, it was time to use those babies!

I got a little pixie dust on that last ride and got to sit in the front! I remember just closing my eyes and soaking up that wonderful feeling.

After our final thrill it was time for a classic. One of my absolute favorites!

Ahh, the Peoplemover! One of my absolute favorite things is riding it with John. It's just so calm and relaxing, sitting there with my hubby, watching the most magical place on earth flash below us. I swear, I could ride that thing all day!

Here's some Peoplemover views:

Can you believe that I've been to Disney nine times and I still haven't gone on the Speedway?

After we paged Mr. Tom Morrow, it was almost time to leave. But I wasn't done yet! I had one more mission I had to accomplish!

No, the mission was not taking a picture of a horse. I just thought he was cute! The mission was...

MY FIRST PINEAPPLE FLOAT!

It was still a little too cold for an icecream float, but oh baby that thing was good! I sat in the sunshine and ate as much of it as I could. It was so bittersweet. (Not the float, the moment! The float was just sweet!)

We still had a ton of credits to use from our Deluxe Dining Plan (more on that later), so we stopped in the candy shop and got some treats for the road.

Then, sadly, it was time to leave Magic Kingdom. On the way out I took a picture of all of the happy people on the train.

I waved at them, but inside I was bitter and jealous because they weren't leaving Disney.

Then it was time for one last ride on the monorail! We had a whole car to ourselves.

Goodbye, Grand Floridian! Maybe next time I will get to come visit you and reenact scenes from Full House!

Up Next: ONE last stop before we hit the road! Stay tuned!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #564
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

A Trail of Bread Crumbs from Disney to NC

Wow, this is my last update for this TR before I do the wrap up/souvenir update! I can't believe after 14 months I'm almost finished with my first TR! Nothing like taking my time, eh? I'm bummed it's almost over, but as soon as I'm done with this one I will be starting my TR from LAST December (and working on my last June TR)! Anyway, let's wrap this baby up!

Well, when we left MK we were officially finished with all the parks for this trip, but we still had one more stop to make before we headed home. So begins the part of the story where I tell you about my embarrassing rookie mistake on the Deluxe Dining Plan...

If you remember from earlier in this TR, I had ended up cancelling several ADRs due to my lingering head cold. Also, we had several counter service meals planned out that we ended up skipping because we were just too full. Unfortunately, this ended up leaving us with like FIVE meal credits each that we hadn't used. FIVE. That's a lot of food, and it was time to go home! We had managed to use up all of our snack credits on junk food at the MK candy store, but being the cheapskate that I am, I refused to give up all those extra dining credits. So what did we do? We went to EoS and stocked up on sandwiches for the ride home like a couple of Class A hoarders!

Let me just say, I wish I could track down and formally apologize to anyone who was in line behind us at EoS that day, because we definitely took like half an hour ordering our wide variety of sandwiches and sides. It was ridiculous, but by golly I'll do anything to save a buck.

After our embarrassingly long stop in EoS I couldn't delay the inevitable anymore...it was time to go home. We got in the car and I cried for a little while. John, bless his heart, comforted me while trying to navigate the crazy DTD traffic. Luckily, we left the World at the DTD entrance, so at least I didn't have to go under THE sign. It still sucked, though.

Once I was done weeping I decided to eat my feelings and enjoy some of my EoS hoard.

The All American...my favorite!

Our ride home was very uneventful, and was punctuated only by more EoS. At first it was kind of nice, getting to eat all of those amazing sandwiches.

(These food pictures are absolutely enthralling, aren't they? Give me a break, I'm at the end of this report!)

Unfortunately, after about six hours, three subs, and a whole lot of side items, I was feeling this way toward Earl of Sandwich:

No more! I couldn't eat another bite!

Finally after about 10 hours in the car smelling random lunch meats, we made it back home! I was happy to get out of the car and see my dogs, but I went to bed with that hollowness in my chest that only Disney World can fill! As I drifted off to sleep that night, I was already dreaming of my next Disney trip. Little did I know, it was only six months away!

Up Next: My wrap up post, final thoughts, and some souvenir pictures!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #565
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

WELCOME BACK, JONI! Haha Spring Break = Dis time. That was my motto, too! I'm so glad you're back I missed you! I'm here for the rest of the TR and all of the future ones!

Ahhh we did Ohana on New Year's Eve this past year, too! How precious. It's the place to be, obviously!

HAHAHA I love that he wanted to go to a specific resort just for the arcade. What a boy.

OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOU!!! I always feel so accomplished when I win big on little games like that. It's way too much fun!

Hahahaha I LOVE that you're a grammar nerd. I totally am, too! I would have gotten so excited about that.

--------

Yay for determination!

I bet the Magic Kingdom is DEAD every New Year's Day morning haha.

CRYSTAL PALACE YUMMM! Pooh's puffer french toast is probably the love of my life.

I love the picture of you and Piglet!

You guys did SO MUCH that morning! Oh my gosh. Talk about being productive!

Mmmmmmmmmmm DOLE WHIP

HAHAHA YESSS FULL HOUSE! Best (yet most inaccurate) episode EVER!

-------

Hahaha EoS saves the day! I love that place SO much. I need to go there soon.

Aww how sad You're home already!! Look at you finishing this TR right up! Good job!

Can't wait for the last update. And once again, I'm SOOO glad you're back! Yayyy
Old 03-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #566
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
WELCOME BACK, JONI! Haha Spring Break = Dis time. That was my motto, too! I'm so glad you're back I missed you! I'm here for the rest of the TR and all of the future ones!

Ahhh we did Ohana on New Year's Eve this past year, too! How precious. It's the place to be, obviously!

HAHAHA I love that he wanted to go to a specific resort just for the arcade. What a boy.

OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOU!!! I always feel so accomplished when I win big on little games like that. It's way too much fun!

Hahahaha I LOVE that you're a grammar nerd. I totally am, too! I would have gotten so excited about that.

--------

Yay for determination!

I bet the Magic Kingdom is DEAD every New Year's Day morning haha.

CRYSTAL PALACE YUMMM! Pooh's puffer french toast is probably the love of my life.

I love the picture of you and Piglet!

You guys did SO MUCH that morning! Oh my gosh. Talk about being productive!

Mmmmmmmmmmm DOLE WHIP

HAHAHA YESSS FULL HOUSE! Best (yet most inaccurate) episode EVER!

-------

Hahaha EoS saves the day! I love that place SO much. I need to go there soon.

Aww how sad You're home already!! Look at you finishing this TR right up! Good job!

Can't wait for the last update. And once again, I'm SOOO glad you're back! Yayyy
Thank you! I'm so happy to be back! I missed you too! Thank you for sticking with me despite my disappearances!

Ohana is the place to be for sure! I remember when we were there it was so crowded!

He is SUCH a boy with video games. I swear. He would play video games every waking moment if he could get away with it.

I was so proud of myself for winning all those tickets!

Haha, YAY a fellow grammar nerd! I have all of these things taped up in my classroom where I've stumbled across incorrect grammar/spelling on different packaging. I'm so weird.

Thanks! That picture of me with Piglet is one of my favorites! He's such a sweetie.

We were so productive that morning! It's so much easier to be productive at Disney than at home or work!

I can't believe I actually finished this thing, finally! I feel like a champ.

Thank you again SO much! I'm so happy to be back! Thanks for being such a great friend and loyal TR follower!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #567
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Awww, I love your picture from Crystal Palace! I really want to go there again...it felt weird to not go there on our last trip!

Yay, the Peoplemover! I could ride that thing all day if they let me...I actually read that there was a group of people on "One More Disney Day" that was going to try to ride it for 24 hours straight, I wonder if they did it?

OMG you are too funny with your dining credits and hoarding your EOS sandwiches! Although, that's a good idea, one I'll have to keep in mind if we ever do the deluxe dining plan...

Great TR, I'm so glad you finally finished! Not because I'm bored reading it or anything, but because jeez, I remember back when you were writing the PTR for this trip! Ah, memories! Can't wait for the wrap up!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 03-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #568
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

T.T.F.N, Readers!

Alright here we go...the conclusion to my first ever trip report! I've never done one of these before, so I think I'll just talk about some of the highs and lows, and then post some souvenir pictures! Remember, it's been awhile since I actually took this trip, so bear with me if I forget some things!

The Highs

•The Christmas decorations! Being at Disney at this time of the year was phenomenal! Christmas is already magical, but Disney makes it even more magical! Those Osborne lights will always hold a special place in my heart.

•My first DIS meet! It was so cool being able to make a friend based on a mutual love of Disney, and then being able to meet her in person! I've made so many amazing friends here that I can really connect with. That was my first DIS meet, but it most definitely would not be my last! Have I mentioned how much I love these boards?

•The special extra things I planned! Little things that we had never done before like the holiday sleigh ride and the Wishes dessert party really made our vacation together extra special!

•Having the Deluxe Dining Plan! Even though it ended up being really hard to use all of our dining credits, I think having the DxDP gave us the opportunity to try some places that we never would have tried otherwise!

•Getting the PhotoPass CD! I loved having this CD so much because I have access to all of these wonderful memories forever! I mean come on, how else could I have pictures like these?

•Seeing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'll keep this brief because it's not Disney related, but I had waited a really long time to experience this and I was so glad I got to! Even though it was HORRIBLY crowded, it was still an awesome opportunity!

The Lows

•Being sick! Having that lingering head cold really seemed to put a damper on some things for me, but I pushed through and still had an amazing time. Here's a picture from when I felt my worst:

•THE COLD! I never expected it to be so freaking cold in Florida, but that really made things difficult to enjoy at times!

•Getting sneezed on! I don't have a picture of this, thank God, but that was the single most disgusting experience of my life. Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I don't think I am. It was terrible.

There's a million more highs that I could list, but I don't want this post to go on forever! Just like all trips to Disney, this was an amazing time in my life that I will never forget! Now, let's look at some souvenirs!

Promotional blanket!

John and I have a tradition of each getting a new coffee mug every Disney trip. Here's what we picked!

Mine:

John's:

How this made it all the way home for a picture, I have no idea!

Trust me, there was waaay more Disney souvenirs, but I either posted pictures of them throughout the TR or didn't get any pictures of them. As usual I bought about a million pins!

Here's some Harry Potter souvenirs!

Our Forbidden Journey ride photo:

Chocolate frog:

Sugar quill:

I know I bought all of the Honeydukes candy known to man, including acid pops and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I also got a Hufflepuff t-shirt and keychain!

And so ends my trip report! I want to thank everyone who stuck with me until the end, even though it took me so long to complete it! I promise I will get better about finishing these things! I guess there's nothing else to say but, in true Tigger fashion, T.T.F.N!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #569
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Awww, I love your picture from Crystal Palace! I really want to go there again...it felt weird to not go there on our last trip!

Yay, the Peoplemover! I could ride that thing all day if they let me...I actually read that there was a group of people on "One More Disney Day" that was going to try to ride it for 24 hours straight, I wonder if they did it?

OMG you are too funny with your dining credits and hoarding your EOS sandwiches! Although, that's a good idea, one I'll have to keep in mind if we ever do the deluxe dining plan...

Great TR, I'm so glad you finally finished! Not because I'm bored reading it or anything, but because jeez, I remember back when you were writing the PTR for this trip! Ah, memories! Can't wait for the wrap up!
Crystal Palace is so wonderful! We were supposed to go there on our last trip but for some crazy reason we skipped it. I have to make room for it on our July trip!

OMG I would love to stay on the Peoplemover for 24 hours! Can you imagine how much fun that would be? You could bring a picnic! Although, going to the bathroom would be problematic...

Lord, all of that EoS nearly killed me. I don't care what it takes, we WILL use all of our DxDP credits in a timely manner this coming trip!

Thank you! I'm so glad to finally be done with it! I love writing it, but I'm ready to focus on my June trip and my most recent New Years trip! Thank you for reading along with me the whole time!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #570
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Aww what a cute wrap up! I love all of your souvenirs... and your highs/lows were adorable. (well, mostly the highs. Lows aren't exactly the most fun ) Going to Disney at Christmastime is my FAVORITE! So I loved reading this trip report!

That Pluto Mug that you got is ADORABLE! I always see it and want to buy it.. but I never drink coffee or anything so I don't typically buy mugs. I'm glad you got it, though!!

I am looking forward to reading your other one and the new one! Lots of fun stuff coming our way, that's for sure!

Congratulations on finishing woohoooo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: