Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinp13 View Post
I would expect there are clues in the text or video. Remember each card has a unique symbol in the three circles around the oval. Maybe they've hidden that in the video, like a cow that would get you to play Woody (cow print symbol in the circles) Or maybe the spell makes sense either from the villain's movie or has something to do with the villain. I just don't buy that it's random.
We have played so often the last 2 weeks. We are still on medium. I can't imagine we have many villians left to beat. We still haven't figured out a method to the madness. We've listened for clues, used cards from the villian's particular movie. It still seems to be hit or miss. The only thing we did notice was that what a card does changes over time with use. Our Lumiere card now shoots out 3 candles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostObi View Post
Hello Everyone. I'm just starting to collect these cards. I have my first trip to WDW booked for Star Wars weekends 2012 and I cannot wait to play this game.

In my efforts to trade for these cards I have created a Facebook Group. Since I cannot post a URL just search for "Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom" in Facebook and you will see the group (we are the only one). I'm heavily in the Vinylmation world and trade Vinyls online all the time. So I figured why not try and trade for SMK cards since I don't live in Florida.

The group is open and all are welcome to come talk trade.
It's a fun game! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's really catching on in popularity. The other night we waited about 15 to 20 minutes for each portal. That's not too bad when it's nice and cool out, but could be pretty hot during Star Wars Weekends.

I've reached my photobucket max for the month until the 10th. I'll post a pic of the wait in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
From what I've seen it's a manual setting chosen by the CM when you have it reset after completing a level.

Yea, I've tried more and still being frustrated. If there are visual cues I'm just not getting it. I do have some more ideas I plan to try on my next visit though.

I think my biggest issue right now is that having to cast multiple spells per fight, I'm just not seeing any clues as to what might be working and not working. So I'm finding it hard to tell if I just have to fight 5 times to beat them, or if I'm doing it wrong and wasting time.
Don't feel bad. We aren't "getting" it either.

It seems that each guest and cm has a different theory on what works and what doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24gh12 View Post
it's fun but getting a pack of what you got is annoying
Tell me about it! But trading with people has been fun. We met some really wonderful people!

Just beware if you trade. Someone possilby tried to scam my child last night. They asked to see his cards. He had 15 cards in his hand. Over the course of looking at his cards, they were combined with theirs. They made the trade and my son got the card he wanted. But then the others didn't remember which were their cards and which were my son's.
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: