Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #91
Disney mam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmedisneymom View Post
We will book on our upcoming Western, but will still be joining y'all for sure - knock on wood!

I am vmedisneymom aka Michelle - My hubby Stephen, son Hayden (9) tomorrow and 10 at cruise time. We are from Oklahoma City and this cruise will be our 4th. As of today we have done 2, 3rd one coming up in early November for my bday! Looking forward to visiting with all of you!
Nice to see another boy on the cruise, seems like mostly girls so far. lol

My boys will at least have each other to play with I guess, but the more the merrier. My boys ages are at the time of the cruise, so 9 & 7 years.

Med 7 night navigators 2013:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kiki...d%20Navigators
Disney mam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #92
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Welcome to all those who have recently joined us. I think I have the rollcall uptodate. Have a good weekend. Val
valbob89 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #93
vmedisneymom
Mouseketeer

Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney mam View Post
Nice to see another boy on the cruise, seems like mostly girls so far. lol

My boys will at least have each other to play with I guess, but the more the merrier. My boys ages are at the time of the cruise, so 9 & 7 years.
I bet our boys will have lots of fun together! I know us parents will be having fun!

vmedisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #94
vmedisneymom
Mouseketeer

I dont see us on the rollcall

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
Welcome to all those who have recently joined us. I think I have the rollcall uptodate. Have a good weekend. Val
but we have plenty of time to get added

Old 03-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #95
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
but we have plenty of time to get added
I am sorry, I had updated the linked spreadsheet but not the list on the first posting. Have corrected that error. Val
Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #96
vmedisneymom
Mouseketeer

Thank you :)

Quote:
I am sorry, I had updated the linked spreadsheet but not the list on the first posting. Have corrected that error. Val
Val, Just wondering but are you a Valerie? Because I am but I go by Michelle my middle name

Old 03-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #97
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Val, Just wondering but are you a Valerie? Because I am but I go by Michelle my middle name
Yes, I am a Valerie but most people shorten it to Val - don't really like either so it doesn't matter to me. My middle name isn't any better, Jean spelled Jeannie(?), Two of my sisters got nice names, Catherine & Patricia.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #98
goofs
Earning My Ears

I booked today, going with my husband and 12 yr old daughter, very excited!!
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #99
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofs View Post
I booked today, going with my husband and 12 yr old daughter, very excited!!
Welcome. I have added you to the list on page one and the rollcall spreadsheet. Feel free to post any or all of the information listed on the spreadsheet.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #100
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustysgirl View Post
We will be there (assuming we can afford the airfare).
Me (43)
DH (47)
DD(age 11 at time of sailing)
Did you look into Disney Air? We booked it for the EBTA and the first Med. It'll get us to Galveston and then home from Barcelona. It includes any hotels and transportation. It's going to be $1075 each, but since the gas prices seem to be on the rise I'm thinking that's a steal.

Quote:
Yes, I am a Valerie but most people shorten it to Val - don't really like either so it doesn't matter to me. My middle name isn't any better, Jean spelled Jeannie(?), Two of my sisters got nice names, Catherine & Patricia.
I love the name Valerie! So pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89
I'll start a roll call if you want to give me your info:

Disboard name
Number of DCL cruises

We can add other info later
Howdy, I'm Kirbo. We hope to join you for this cruise. It'll be me, my husband and our two girls. Our girls will be 8, turning nine the day after we debark. This will be our fourth cruise (the third will be the one right before it, the EBTA, but we've only completed two DCL cruises as of right now).

We just booked this cruise last week while on the Wonder. We still aren't sure if we're going to do this and the EBTA or if we're going to do the WBPC. DH is trying to get three weeks off, if he can we'll do the EBTA and this first Med cruise and there's a chance that more of my family will join us on this leg of the trip. If he can only get two weeks off we'll stick with the WBPC.

I'm very excited!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #101
vmedisneymom
Mouseketeer

wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbo View Post
Did you look into Disney Air? We booked it for the EBTA and the first Med. It'll get us to Galveston and then home from Barcelona. It includes any hotels and transportation. It's going to be $1075 each, but since the gas prices seem to be on the rise I'm thinking that's a steal.

I love the name Valerie! So pretty.

Howdy, I'm Kirbo. We hope to join you for this cruise. It'll be me, my husband and our two girls. Our girls will be 8, turning nine the day after we debark. This will be our fourth cruise (the third will be the one right before it, the EBTA, but we've only completed two DCL cruises as of right now).

We just booked this cruise last week while on the Wonder. We still aren't sure if we're going to do this and the EBTA or if we're going to do the WBPC. DH is trying to get three weeks off, if he can we'll do the EBTA and this first Med cruise and there's a chance that more of my family will join us on this leg of the trip. If he can only get two weeks off we'll stick with the WBPC.

I'm very excited!
Welcome Kirbo!!! Thank you for the info on the airfare!!!

Last edited by vmedisneymom; 03-08-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typed in the quoted language :)
Old 03-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #102
vmedisneymom
Mouseketeer

Val :)

Quote:
I do like Valerie - no one ever called me by that - my dad wanted Valerie - my mom wanted Michelle and I guess my mom won! I do sign with my initials VM Evans though. Valerie is victorious in Latin so we are pretty cool

Old 03-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #103
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Welcome Kirbo!!! Thank you for the info on the airfare!!!
You know, looking at what I wrote, I'm not sure it includes hotels. But it does include transfers!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #104
gehringdg
Earning My Ears

We are going too!! Just found this site and have never posted on one of these boards - so excuse any mistakes that may be made.

Disboard name: gehringdg
Names: Dan (me), Susann (DW), Jeremy (S-18), Robby (S-11)
Number of DCL cruises: This will be 4 or 5 for Robby and I (He and I maybe doing a secret birthday cruise for Robby on Fantasy in Nov). Whole family will be on New England cruise in Sept.

How do you get the countdown tickers?
gehringdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #105
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by gehringdg View Post
We are going too!! Just found this site and have never posted on one of these boards - so excuse any mistakes that may be made.

Disboard name: gehringdg
Names: Dan (me), Susann (DW), Jeremy (S-18), Robby (S-11)
Number of DCL cruises: This will be 4 or 5 for Robby and I (He and I maybe doing a secret birthday cruise for Robby on Fantasy in Nov). Whole family will be on New England cruise in Sept.

How do you get the countdown tickers?
to the Boards!

If you click on my ticker or on that of someone else, you should be brought to the site where you make them. Then follow the directions and finally, after you have the one you want, copy the address from it and paste it in your signature. You need to go to your edit signature area. You can get there from the Quick Links pull down in blue near the top right of your screen. Click on it and scroll down to edit signature.

Last edited by Kirbo; 03-10-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Kirbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: