Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
dcannon101
Mouseketeer

Present

I just made my WOC reservations at Ariel's Grotto for April 27th at 6:30. Anyone else going to be there?
Old 02-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #17
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
I wrote to my contact person to ask if a room for 95 ladies could be found onboard and this is the response I got back from him:

"I received the same request from someone earlier this month for what looks to be the same event."

OK Now I'm confused. It either has to be for another cruise or another event on our cruise.

Could be Terrie (Calypso726). She just started organizing a Champagne Girls event a couple weeks ago for the MV of the Fantasy.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #18
Tinkerbel129
DIS Veteran

Question about the fish extender list.....I've always done 1 per stateroom and will be doing the same for this cruise. Is the current spreadsheet list correct at approximately 75-80 staterooms?

Old 02-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #19
eeyorelvr10
Vanquished the itty, bitty poor defenseless bug
I can use TP to cover my shoulders and knees
I've been playing around with my defaults again

Subscribing
Laura Follow our next adventure at : http://laurasperuvianadventure2009.blogspot.com/ CRUISES: 1st WB PC Cruise - May 14-28-2005 Family Cruise - July 23-30, 2005 1st EB PC Cruise - August 20-Sep 3, 2005 11 -Night Southern Carribbean Cruise - Sept 17-28, 2006 ROMEancing the Mouse Med Cruise - July 28, 2007 WB TransAtlantic - Aug 2007 WB PC - May 10-25, 2008 Family Cruise - July 20, 2008 EB PC Repo Aug 17 - Sep 1, 2008 AKA Pirates Thru the Panama Canal Magic's 1st "Double Dip" Cruise - Sep 1-5, 2008

Old 02-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #20
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

I'm Here <waving>

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcannon101 View Post
Present

I just made my WOC reservations at Ariel's Grotto for April 27th at 6:30. Anyone else going to be there?
We are, but about 40 minutes earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel129 View Post
Question about the fish extender list.....I've always done 1 per stateroom and will be doing the same for this cruise. Is the current spreadsheet list correct at approximately 75-80 staterooms?
Roughly that - she hasn't said yet exactly, but we should know in a few days. There ARE a couple cabins where you will want to plan to leave two - because the occupants are EACH doing the FE - seperately - (so you'll be receiving two from that cabin)
Old 02-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #21
Tinkerbel129
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
Roughly that - she hasn't said yet exactly, but we should know in a few days. There ARE a couple cabins where you will want to plan to leave two - because the occupants are EACH doing the FE - seperately - (so you'll be receiving two from that cabin)

As long as I know which cabins they are, not a problem

Old 02-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #22
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaulater View Post
SCRAPBOOK PAYMENT PRIVATE MESSAGES HAVE BEEN SENT

If you have not received a PM, please let me know and I will re-send.

Any questions, let me know.
Received and paid.....Thank you!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 02-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #23
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

I'm here!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 02-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #24
AlohaDisney
Mouseketeer

Getting more and more excited!
(checking in)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #25
paulasillars
Body in New Zealand, mind in Walt Disney World
Winner of the ABD Potty Olympics

Aloha

Nothing much to report from this part of the pacific, today is the first day of Autumn and we seem to have completely missed summer this year - sigh!

but, its 57 days until we leave for LA... yay!

My FIL isn't improving, they have stopped the physio as its just too painful for him and he doesn't have the energy. So sad. He's in a lot of pain and I just keep thinking if he was a beloved pet, you would do the kind thing when the quality of life is so deminished.

Yesterday I had, should I call it a "dismounting malfunction" on my bike? I was biking along a road with a lot of road works so I for a short distance, I was on the foot path. I came to the end of the path and it was a curb without a slope so as my bike isn't designed for "offroading" I thought I'd get off, cross the road on foot and carry on. As I was getting off my bike, there must have been shingle on the path, my foot slipped from under me and I twisted my ankle and landed on my knees on the nearly laid shingle road.

So grazed knees and a badly sprained ankle. I had it xrayed this morning and its not broken. Dr has given me two days off work for r'n'r as I need to keep it elevated and iced.

It really needs to get better fast as I'm going to Sydney on Saturday for the Mardi Gras Parade. I've been looking forward to this weekend since I booked it a year ago. I'll go, even if I have to hop around Sydney slowly... Unfortuately, I'll probably not have the shopping spree I was also hoping to have. But at least I can still go.

And finally, a question. Is anyone at or going to WDW before we cruise? I would dearly like a set of park maps for my brother and SIL who are trying to decide between DL and WDW next year. Thought it might be good for them to see what the differences are between the two.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #26
DisFam82
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! My family and I will be joining you on the inaugural cruise to Hawaii. I have been a big fan of Disboards but I have not posted much. I plan on being more involved in the conversations. My family consists of my husband, my 5 year old daughter, and myself. We are very excited for our upcoming cruise and to meet everyone.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
BoosGram
Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulasillars View Post
Nothing much to report from this part of the pacific, today is the first day of Autumn and we seem to have completely missed summer this year - sigh!

My FIL isn't improving, they have stopped the physio as its just too painful for him and he doesn't have the energy. So sad. He's in a lot of pain and I just keep thinking if he was a beloved pet, you would do the kind thing when the quality of life is so deminished.

Yesterday I had, should I call it a "dismounting malfunction" on my bike? I was biking along a road with a lot of road works so I for a short distance, I was on the foot path. I came to the end of the path and it was a curb without a slope so as my bike isn't designed for "offroading" I thought I'd get off, cross the road on foot and carry on. As I was getting off my bike, there must have been shingle on the path, my foot slipped from under me and I twisted my ankle and landed on my knees on the nearly laid shingle road.

So grazed knees and a badly sprained ankle. I had it xrayed this morning and its not broken. Dr has given me two days off work for r'n'r as I need to keep it elevated and iced.

It really needs to get better fast as I'm going to Sydney on Saturday for the Mardi Gras Parade. I've been looking forward to this weekend since I booked it a year ago. I'll go, even if I have to hop around Sydney slowly... Unfortuately, I'll probably not have the shopping spree I was also hoping to have. But at least I can still go.

And finally, a question. Is anyone at or going to WDW before we cruise? I would dearly like a set of park maps for my brother and SIL who are trying to decide between DL and WDW next year. Thought it might be good for them to see what the differences are between the two.
Paula, so sorry to hear about your FIL. And I hear what you're saying about pets, too. I always tell my kids it's about the quality not the quantity (at least that's my view). And I hope you mend quickly from your fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFam82 View Post
Hi Everyone! My family and I will be joining you on the inaugural cruise to Hawaii. I have been a big fan of Disboards but I have not posted much. I plan on being more involved in the conversations. My family consists of my husband, my 5 year old daughter, and myself. We are very excited for our upcoming cruise and to meet everyone.
Welcome to the crew! This is a nice, friendly group .

Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #28
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulasillars View Post

Sorry, Paula. Both FIL and your ankle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFam82 View Post
Welcome!!

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
Old 02-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #29
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer

Rumors over on the DCL threads that they will not be having Mickey Bars anymore! I'm going to send an email to DCL to ask about this. More important than pins, IMHO!!!!!

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
Old 02-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #30
Yensidfan
Mouseketeer

checking in
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hawaii, theme nights

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: