Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
SusieBea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Sorry to hear it was such an inconvenience. I agree that informing you ahead of time isn't their obligation, but I also understand how disruptive this all must have been.

For anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation (or just needing to have an issue addressed in general), I would recommend asking to speak to the RESORT manager. Maybe that's what you meant in your description, OP, but the front desk manager is not the same thing.
You know, I was reading a thread on another Dis Board earlier today about how the resorts send out letters to scheduled guests a few weeks before their arrival to notify them if the pools are undergoing refurbishments and telling them what other pool they may use. The example was if the Poly pool is closed, the guests may use the pools at the GF. This case at CS seems as if it could use that kind of treatment although the resort might have to provide transportation to the alternate resort if guests had no vehicles. I think this situation is unacceptable. They have taken away resort amenities for which guests have paid and were expecting. Not OK!
Off-site '75, 82, 85; 89: CBR; 92: PO: 93: Disney Inn; 94: OKW(2); 95: OKW(2); 96: HHI & OKW(2); 97: VB & OKW; 98: OKW(3); 99: OKW, DCL, & BW; 2000: OKW & VWL; 01: HHI & OKW; 02: Ft. Wild. cabins; 03: OKW & GF; 05: OKW, SSR, & Yacht Club; 06: OKW; 07: OKW; 08: Grand Californian; 09: OKW; 10: OKW(2) & OKW Grand Villa! 2011: AKV (2) & OKW (3); 2012: OKW (2) & OKW Grand Villa; 2013: OKW (3); 2014: BLT & Kidani; VGF & OKW; SSR & OKW; UPCOMING TRIPS: - 2015:
SusieBea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convention, coronado springs, csr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: