Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
dazza5931
Mouseketeer

booking magical express

hi guys hope i dont bore you all to death with this question but i will explain first we are dvc members and we have been looking at flights for end of august we have a limited number of points 2 book a 2 week stay.
we booked with thomas cook for virgin flights and first 4 night stay at all star movies and then 14 nights at akv 14 nights and then 3 days at pop century before we come home i know what your thinking waffle waffle but hear goes with my question
can i book magical express for my transfers from mco to all star movies and pop century to mco for end of stay
not sure if i posted in correct area
reason we booked this deal was it was still considered a package thus allowing us to pay off over time cost was £1864 for 2 adults 1 child flying with virgin atlantic with 4 nights at all star movies
thanks for your help
dazza5931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
irenep
DIS Veteran

Yes, you can use the Magical Express but since your first and last resorts are not DVC then I don't think you can book it through MS.
You should be able to get your travel agent to book it for you or else do it yourself. If you call Disney UK on 0800 16 90 730 they should be able to do it for you or online here
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
crabbie1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza5931 View Post
hi guys hope i dont bore you all to death with this question but i will explain first we are dvc members and we have been looking at flights for end of august we have a limited number of points 2 book a 2 week stay.
we booked with thomas cook for virgin flights and first 4 night stay at all star movies and then 14 nights at akv 14 nights and then 3 days at pop century before we come home i know what your thinking waffle waffle but hear goes with my question
can i book magical express for my transfers from mco to all star movies and pop century to mco for end of stay
not sure if i posted in correct area
reason we booked this deal was it was still considered a package thus allowing us to pay off over time cost was £1864 for 2 adults 1 child flying with virgin atlantic with 4 nights at all star movies
thanks for your help
I would try and book before u go on the above number. We hv nearly always booked at least the one way and then book the other when we are there as like you hv moved resorts 2 or 3 times. We booked with CO last year at okw for 5 nights before akl and dis cruise. CO had us coming bk on ME the 5 days after we got there so i had to change it anyway.
The price u got for last 2 weeks in august is brill. I hv been looking for months now for 22aug- 5 th sept and prices hv been crazy. Like u we need to save up and pay just a deposit. Prices have been up and down but this week hv been better with CO being 2375 for the 4 of us plus our 4 nights off site and BA £2245 with hotel but indirect into miami but still better than the 3800 a month ago and the £4012 VH wanted 2 days ago Can I ask who u hv booked with? Vh or VA direct?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
dazza5931
Mouseketeer

magical express

hi we have booked through thomas cook flying with virgin with the 4 nights added to make it a package holiday that was the lowest amount of days we could add to keep it as a package has to be paid 14 weeks before we leave
thanks for advice on magical express will probably phone members services once we have secured our last 3 nights want to stay in pop century
dazza5931 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: