Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > In Memoriam
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2003, 01:26 AM   #30
mousefan
DIS Veteran

I will miss you my friend

I just returned from WDW tonight at 11pm to come to the boards to read this shocking news.....BL was my friend.....and I will miss her greatly....I have gotten to know her quite well and we have become close over the last four years.....I spent some time with her right before we left for vacation and I just spoke to her earlier last week from the park......I am deeply shocked and saddened by this news.....my prayers are with Josie, Aryn and the other members of Bev's family. she was a strong woman, had gone thru many ups and downs in her very short life....but always finding something positive even out of the bad days.......we laughed , we cried together ... she accepted people for what they were, and as most true friends she always spoke the truth .....and told you like it was....and I am proud to say she was my friend.......I will miss her greatly......Peace be with you BL....you were a great friend and a wonderful mother ......Aryn was so lucky to have a mom like you........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: