Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #196
Claytoporski
DDC 678

Hello. Thought I should post here. Very excited to be going back to Disney world for the first time in 14 years. Last time I was there, I was graduating High School. Now, I am married, have a 2 year old daughter and I am excited to share Disney with her!

Name: Clay
Family Sit Rep: Married. DW Ashley. DD2 Hope.
Pets: Just had to put our cat down. Not sure we will have another. Very sad.
Occupation: Full time Internet Sales Director for Muller Auto Group in New Jersey. Part time wedding photographer.
Favorite foods: Steak, burgers and mexican food
Favorite Drink: Beer or Bourbon
Hobbies: Golf, football and video games

Oh, and our trip will be October 14 - 20 this year. We are going to buy a house this summer and plan on having another kid soon, so it was either now or wait another 3 years. I made the decision that we are going to find the cheapest way to go to Disney so my daugher can get there before she is 6.

I rented DVC points through Dave's Disney Vacation Club to stay at the value studios in Animal Kingdom. I think I can find flights from Newark or Philly to Orlando for $200 each and I plan on buying 6 day tickets (no water parks, no hopper) through Undercover tourist.

In any case, I am excited to see there is a group of Dad's on here and I would love to participate.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #197
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytoporski View Post
Hello. Thought I should post here. Very excited to be going back to Disney world for the first time in 14 years. Last time I was there, I was graduating High School. Now, I am married, have a 2 year old daughter and I am excited to share Disney with her!

Occupation: Full time Internet Sales Director for Muller Auto Group in New Jersey. Part time wedding photographer.

Oh, and our trip will be October 14 - 20 this year. We are going to buy a house this summer and plan on having another kid soon, so it was either now or wait another 3 years. I made the decision that we are going to find the cheapest way to go to Disney so my daugher can get there before she is 6.

I rented DVC points through Dave's Disney Vacation Club to stay at the value studios in Animal Kingdom. I think I can find flights from Newark or Philly to Orlando for $200 each and I plan on buying 6 day tickets (no water parks, no hopper) through Undercover tourist.

In any case, I am excited to see there is a group of Dad's on here and I would love to participate.
Howdy...

Welcome to the Asylum

"If it's one thing that I've learned from all this living, is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go"

"I'll make a wish and do as dreamers do"
DisneyFed is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #198
scott2997
DIS Dad#543
You trying for ownage?!
I'm not sure what I'll be tied up in at home tonight

Quote:

Welcome aboard Clay.

I believe there may be another DisDad from Bethlehem, PA area on the boards somewhere - but I could be wrong.

I'm also in the "car business". I started as an Internet Sales Guy and now a Finance Manager.

I also enjoy photography (not on the scale of you) and definitely enjoy the occasional Bourbon or two (or three).

Please come on over to the "Mother Thread" and re-introduce yourself there to receive your coveted DisDad number!

Dis Dads Member #543

April 2012 Spring Break TR

Trips:April 2014 (BLT), January 2014 (CBR), January 2013 (OKW), April 2012 (BLT)
MK Only (1 day visits) - 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Offsite - 2013, 2005, 1990
scott2997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #199
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave

Quote:

Welcome Clay! I also have an interest in photography. feel free to jump over to the main thread and join in on the hard hitting conversations that shape us as men

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 12/9/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
theduck619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #200
Claytoporski
DDC 678

Thanks everyone! I'll see you in the main thread!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #201
10dedfish
XBOX: Mattisamus

Quote:

Welcome Clay! Along with theDuck619, I also enjoy photography. Not sure if you know or not, but on the main board is a photography thread. You should definitely check that one out!

Matt

Matt DW DD (13) DD (7)

DISDAD Experiment #628
10dedfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #202
BigTuna07
Mouseketeer

Family Situation: Married for 12 years and DD 4(5 at WDW in March) aka Kiki, DD 3 aka Chippy, DS 5 months aka TBone
Pets: None
Favorite Food: Prime Rib
Favorite Drink: Mt. Dew or Ice cold water

We went to Disney last Feb for the 1st time. I was not excited to go, but my DD's loved it so much I got hooked so we are going back this March!
BigTuna07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #203
twokids0204
DIS Dad #561
I control the universe.... scared yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna07 View Post
Family Situation: Married for 12 years and DD 4(5 at WDW in March) aka Kiki, DD 3 aka Chippy, DS 5 months aka TBone

We went to Disney last Feb for the 1st time. I was not excited to go, but my DD's loved it so much I got hooked so we are going back this March!
First of all to the DisBoards, and to the DISDads.

To officialy join, head over to our main thread and introduce yourself there.

Me (Brian) DW (Sheri) DD12 DS10
Member #561
twokids0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #204
GoHerd1028
DDC 172
"Insert clever tag fairy saying here"
You really think I'm clever?

Quote:

Welcome aboard to another Brian....we have a whole bunch of Brians and Chris'....We have a presence on facebook too where we have fun and disdads.com....if you are a facebooker come on over and introduce yourself there too!

Steve
DisDads Club Member #172
DH Steve (47) DW Shari (47) DS Ethan (9) DD Lauren (8)
GoHerd1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #205
10dedfish
XBOX: Mattisamus

Quote:

Welcome to the Boards! Hope to hear more from you soon, feel free to ask questions, and dont worry about not being able to keep up on the main threads, its almost impossible!

matt

Matt DW DD (13) DD (7)

DISDAD Experiment #628
10dedfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #206
fgtriot
Mouseketeer

I missed you all so much.

FINALLY!!!!!! With a fully functional computer, I have returned to The Dis!!!!! I am WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind in a TR and have A LOT of catching up to do with ya'll. I will likely be around often over the next several days and very much looking forward to it.
fgtriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #207
theduck619
DDC 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgtriot View Post
FINALLY!!!!!! With a fully functional computer, I have returned to The Dis!!!!! I am WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind in a TR and have A LOT of catching up to do with ya'll. I will likely be around often over the next several days and very much looking forward to it.
Welcome back

DisDad Member #188

Old 02-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #208
GrimGrinninGhost
DDC #681

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Two children - DS2 AKA "E" and DS1 AKA "I"
Favorite Food: Eggplant Parmesan
Favorite Drink: Red Bull

Firs trip to WDW was in 2004, stayed off-site. Visited in 2010 with DW, "I", and nephew and stayed at WL. Visiting again in April (2012) and staying at Poly.

GrimGrinninGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #209
theduck619
DDC 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimGrinninGhost View Post
Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Two children - DS2 AKA "E" and DS1 AKA "I"
Favorite Food: Eggplant Parmesan
Favorite Drink: Red Bull

Firs trip to WDW was in 2004, stayed off-site. Visited in 2010 with DW, "I", and nephew and stayed at WL. Visiting again in April (2012) and staying at Poly.
Welcome!! Jump on over to the main thread and Emma's Dad (Don) wll give you a number. We also have a Facebook page.

DisDad Member #188

Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #210
CANskywalker
Earning My Ears

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Three children - Son 6 , son 3 , daughter 1
Pets: Dog & Cat
Favorite Food: too many to list
Favorite Drink: Pepsi & Blue Light , but not together
CANskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: