Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #166
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and Girls
We have hit a
Mildstone
According to DCL
Our Countdown is

299 Days
Till we are aboard
The “Fantasy”
Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #167
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Good Morning all...enjoy your day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and Girls
We have hit a
Mildstone
According to DCL
Our Countdown is

299 Days
Till we are aboard
The “Fantasy”

Thank you!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Time4disneynow is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #168
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!
My name is Flo (wltdsnyfan). I will be doing the fish extender for our December 1st Fantasy Cruising with Mickey Cruise!
I would like to start to compile a list of people that would like to par take in it.
I will only post your screen name on the DIS or your first name. I will not post cabin number or anything. But on are closed group on Face book I can post that since it is not public. I will add a document to the group and update the info when I add someone to it. On the DIS I will put an updated list once a month.
The cutoff to par take will be in the beginning October. This gives people time to get it all together. Once we hit the cut of date you can send me an e mail, private message or PM me on the DIS your e mail address and I will send you the spread sheet with all the info on it. I will also have copies of the spread sheet at the DIS meet on the Fantasy.
Will all that being said if you would like to par take please send me the below info.
If you have more than one room who is in what room would be good to.
First name of Adults:
DIS Screen name or names:
Number of Rooms:
Room Number or Numbers:
Number of children, ages and if they are a boy or girl
You can either send me a PM on the DIS, a private message on Face Book or you can e mail me the above info at girlwolf@excite.com.
Thanks
Flo
Example Below:
First name of Adults: Mickey & Minnie
DIS Screen name or names: mickey12; Minnie 12; Donald 14
Number of Rooms: 2
Room Number or Numbers: 6588 & 6590 - (6588 Mickey and DS12, DGS14) (6590 Minnie and DD10)
Number of children: 3
Ages (at time of cruise) and if they are a boy or girl: DS12, DD10: DGS 14
Old 02-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #169
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

We were all the way on page 4 so bringing us back to the first

Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #170
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We were all the way on page 4 so bringing us back to the first

Good thinking! What are people's favourite things to do on St. Thomas and in San Juan? We did a fort tour last time we were in Puerto Rico and followed it up with a rather kicking lunch. St. Thomas was lovely, we did an island tour. I'm thinking I'll need some major beach action this time.

CBR - September, 2001
POFQ - February POR - August 2003
AKL - February RPR- August 2005
DCL Magic - March 2006
RPR - January DCL Wonder, FW, YC - August 2007
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
DCL Fantasy - December 2012
Mortlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #171
glindamood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortlives View Post
Good thinking! What are people's favourite things to do on St. Thomas and in San Juan? We did a fort tour last time we were in Puerto Rico and followed it up with a rather kicking lunch. St. Thomas was lovely, we did an island tour. I'm thinking I'll need some major beach action this time.
I have never been to PR so I can't comment there but I think one of my most favorite tours we ever took anywhere was DCL's trip to St. John (we left from the dock and took a land tour once we got there). I think that both St. Thomas and St. John are two of the most beautiful places I have ever been, except for Kauai maybe but that would be it. Stunning. I would like to spend some time snorkeling somewhere, we will have to see.

glindamood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #172
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
We have never been to either.

How was the fort tour in San Juan? The lunch sounds great. Were did you go and what did you have?

Thanks
Old 02-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #173
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We have never been to either.

How was the fort tour in San Juan? The lunch sounds great. Were did you go and what did you have?

Thanks
It was a dual fort walking tour. Really good, but I don't know if Disney will offer a similar one (we were on Royal Caribbean). Don't remember the name of the place, but I had grilled shrimp. It was close to the pier, and had seating on the sidewalk. (I know, not much help, but it was a while ago).

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 02-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #174
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
It was a dual fort walking tour. Really good, but I don't know if Disney will offer a similar one (we were on Royal Caribbean). Don't remember the name of the place, but I had grilled shrimp. It was close to the pier, and had seating on the sidewalk. (I know, not much help, but it was a while ago).
You were help. You told me what you remember. I wish we would know already what Disney is going to offer.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #175
pjstevens
Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder for our 25th!
Now the proud grandparents of Isabella Grace

My parents lived in PR for a couple years (Dad's work), so I got over to the fort, but that was about it. Will have to wait and see what's offered.

I want to zip line at one of these tropical places, so that better come up
Our First Trip HOME (May 09) DFTW VR (Sept 08) Christmas 2007 August 2007
Off-site 1992; off-site 1999 (w/o the kids) off-site 2000; All Star Movies 2005; Pop 2006; Pop Aug-2007; All Star Music suites Dec 2007; DFTW – DCL – Pop 2008; Pop – Jan 2009; AKV – May 2009; Grand Californian Aug 2009; BWV – Jan 2009; AKV Dec 2010; AKV – Jan 11; Disney Dream/AKV Sep 11; Dec 11 AKV; Magic-Canada June 2012; Fantasy December 2012; SSR August 2013
pjstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #176
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Happy Saturday, everyone! 42 weeks to go! Looking forward to having a drink in Quiet Cove and a soak in the hot tub (I may have said that one before, but the weather is terrible here right now).

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 02-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #177
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Happy Saturday, everyone! 42 weeks to go! Looking forward to having a drink in Quiet Cove and a soak in the hot tub (I may have said that one before, but the weather is terrible here right now).
Thanks for the update! It is getting better and better looking. That sounds good a drink at Quiet Cove. The weather is terrible here to. Snow yesterday then deep freeze today.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #178
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good Morning...Thank you for the countdown...Getting closer.

Quote:
Thanks for the update! It is getting better and better looking. That sounds good a drink at Quiet Cove. The weather is terrible here to. Snow yesterday then deep freeze today.
Morning Flo...we're getting closer!!!! Can't wait. We have rain right now and it's cold outside...we're supposed to get snow later on this afternoon. Dreaming of Castaway Cay!!!!!
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Old 02-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #179
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Everyone!
My name is Flo (wltdsnyfan). I will be doing the fish extender for our December 1st Fantasy Cruising with Mickey Cruise!
I would like to start to compile a list of people that would like to par take in it.
I will only post your screen name on the DIS or your first name. I will not post cabin number or anything. But on are closed group on Face book I can post that since it is not public. I will add a document to the group and update the info when I add someone to it. On the DIS I will put an updated list once a month.
The cutoff to par take will be in the beginning October. This gives people time to get it all together. Once we hit the cut of date you can send me an e mail, private message or PM me on the DIS your e mail address and I will send you the spread sheet with all the info on it. I will also have copies of the spread sheet at the DIS meet on the Fantasy.
Will all that being said if you would like to par take please send me the below info.
If you have more than one room who is in what room would be good to.
First name of Adults:
DIS Screen name or names:
Number of Rooms:
Room Number or Numbers:
Number of children, ages and if they are a boy or girl
You can either send me a PM on the DIS, a private message on Face Book or you can e mail me the above info at girlwolf@excite.com.
Thanks
Flo
Example Below:
First name of Adults: Mickey & Minnie
DIS Screen name or names: mickey12; Minnie 12; Donald 14
Number of Rooms: 2
Room Number or Numbers: 6588 & 6590 - (6588 Mickey and DS12, DGS14) (6590 Minnie and DD10)
Number of children: 3
Ages (at time of cruise) and if they are a boy or girl: DS12, DD10: DGS 14
Below is a list of the participants so far:

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (DW & DH)
Disneyelf10 & DH (DW & DH)
Wltdsnyfan & doctex & ds (DW, DH & DS)
Moranclan5 & DW + DD17 & DS13 (DH, DW, DD & DS)
pjstevens (DW & DH)

As it gets closer I will add more details to the list.

Last edited by wltdsnyfan; 02-11-2012 at 03:42 PM.
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #180
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Below is a list of the participants so far:

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (DW & DH)
Disneyelf10 & DH (DW & DH)
Wltdsnyfan & doctex & ds (DW, DH & DS)
Moranclan5 & DW + DD17 & DS13 (DH, DW, DD & DS)

As it gets closer I will add more details to the list.

Great job...thank you, Flo!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: