Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #16
mommasita
I am like HELLO IT IS TEN OCLOCK...Anderson is on

Has a sweetie who is Furbilicious

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacaju View Post
Hello everyone...a quick update...I took Mom to the Dr yesterday. It seems back in Nov she went to the Dr on her own...was given a medicine to take to try to help improve her memory and she took it for about a week (unknown to me) and then stopped taking it because she didn't want to take any more pills.

She never told any of us about this medicine..

My brother and Uncle have had to take over her financial stuff because she is not getting her bills paid on time. SHe always has an excuse.
The Dr gave me a name of a geriactric (sp??) place that deals with memory loss and I will set up an appt with them to see her.

I know she is having problems and truly is not completely the same *Mom* but she really hurt me yesterday.I am trying not to take it personally...so I just need to vent here...
We were taking about my oldest dd18 SH eis a senior in HS, she has been dancing snce she was 3 and was asked to TEACH a few classes at her dance school. SHe is there every day dancing...

My Mom made a comment on how it is good she is almost done with dance..she is not that good anyway!!!

WHAT??!!!! It truly breaks my heart that my mom said that...she never even comes to watch her dance anyway...how would she even know??

I'm sorry you hurt like that. I know it's easy for me to say, but it is not her saying that. It does not come from her heart I am sure... It still hurts and I'm sorry she said that to you..

My mother is suffering from a mental illness (of sorts) and everyday I try to turn the other cheek, but some days are certainly easier than others.

I hope this new Dr will help somewhat.. Vent away my dear, we all need to

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: