Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #16
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Congrats Michelle.. that's awesome how that worked out!!!

How is the new van issue???
Old 01-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #17
Lisa
OMG, I think I am going to pee my pants
Where is that evil devil smilie when I need it?
Aside from a near collison with a Tom Turkey flying across the highway the day was great!

Jennifer, how did it go? Have you run into BR? When are they going to make a decision? Where would you work? EH?

Michelle, what a price for the crop!! Have a great time.

My Wednesday to do:

Feed cats
wood in the woodstove
Mt. Washmore Shuffle
wash dishes - it never fails dishes grow in my sink after I go to bed
write in DD's communication book
get DD up and ready for school
work
Trip to my one of my favorite boutiques
help DH unload wood
dinner - chili
oversee tubby time
try to sync defected Blackberry
Next visit: Cruising 09/14
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessNancy96 View Post
Congrats Michelle.. that's awesome how that worked out!!!

How is the new van issue???
Oh yes! I forgot to update you guys!! After spending several hours on hold, on the phone, and leaving tons of messages with every state and department agency we could think of (we also kept getting transferred because everyone kept passing the buck and said that wasn't covered by their department), we finally got a return call yesterday from OFAC. They said that sometimes if there are so many matching letters in a name and numbers in a social security # that it shows up as a possible hit. Well the man from panama's name was Michael which is very close to Michelle, last names were very close, and apparently our ss #s were very close too. So it was a 95% match which shows up as a hit on the OFAC report. So we had to contact reporting credit agencies to notify them of the situation. All departments we talked to like dept of treasury and social security, assured as that my social security number itself has not been jeopardized. So we are hoping that this correct. Hopefully lost time and a delay on the minivan purchase will be the only bad thing to come of this, because nothing else appears to have been tampered with. We did finally get the minivan!!! Whew
Old 01-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #19
Sunshineminnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-akj View Post
Oh yes! I forgot to update you guys!! After spending several hours on hold, on the phone, and leaving tons of messages with every state and department agency we could think of (we also kept getting transferred because everyone kept passing the buck and said that wasn't covered by their department), we finally got a return call yesterday from OFAC. They said that sometimes if there are so many matching letters in a name and numbers in a social security # that it shows up as a possible hit. Well the man from panama's name was Michael which is very close to Michelle, last names were very close, and apparently our ss #s were very close too. So it was a 95% match which shows up as a hit on the OFAC report. So we had to contact reporting credit agencies to notify them of the situation. All departments we talked to like dept of treasury and social security, assured as that my social security number itself has not been jeopardized. So we are hoping that this correct. Hopefully lost time and a delay on the minivan purchase will be the only bad thing to come of this, because nothing else appears to have been tampered with. We did finally get the minivan!!! Whew
Excellent! Sounds like it's all going to work out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-akj View Post
Nan- I think that snow is going to hit us on the way to you- yuck- I agree!!

Sunshineminnie- Enjoy your cruise!! It will be great!! We are going to Harry Potter at US for the first time during our trip too! I am a super excited muggle!

Jennifer- Good luck with the job

Cheryl- Sorry to hear about your FIL

Everyone else- How about a dancing banana

Worked today and came home exhausted. Started to get ready for an out of town trip this weekend with my fam to see the in-laws when my bff called. There was a last minute opportunity for us to go together to a hotel scrapbook convention weekend for about $50 total for hotel room and group conference room for a two night, three day weekend (cheap because of last minute cancellations and confusion). So talked to DH and he said he would take the kids to his parents house by himself so I could go scrapbook for the whole weekend. Plus my bff's hubs and my dh have this golf expo all next weekend so I do not feel too guilty. I feel more guilty about missing my in-laws but my MIL was cool with it. Sorry that was so much to read but I am excited Now I have to run to do laundry and pack for two different trips with no pre-kitted layouts ready
We are going to try to go to hp too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
Oh how wonderful - I guess you will be kitting & packing now
congrats:b anana:
Sunshineminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #20
tinkryansmom
You are one lucky bug!

Yay for dancing bananas!!

yay for great bargain scrapping weekends!

and Yay for SS# info not being compromised and a new mini van!!

Tomorrow is a new day - a new list I shall make!!
Disney Wonder - 4 days with the Peeps! 7/22/08
Disney Wonder - Panama Canal Cruise 2011
tinkryansmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: