Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Chaitali
Mouseketeer

Better Late Than Never - Siblings take on MNSSHP, F&W and more + bonus MLK visit

Well, I'm a couple months late but I've decided to go ahead and put up a trip report anyway! I bought an annual pass when I visited Disney World with my husband in May for our anniversary (link to that TR in my signature), and I'm doing my best to make as much use of it as possible. Here is a photo of me and my husband from that trip.

Photo0056FourBySix by Chaita_1, on Flickr

It later turned out that my husband was going to be able to take our fall vacation due to a new job, so I decided to go to Disney World with my brother. Once my parent heard about it, of course they wanted to come along too! So the compromise was that my brother and I would go for a week and my parents would join us for the last part of the week.

024_24 by Chaita_1, on Flickr
(Photo of my brother and I from our last trip to Disney World)

Most of the planning was in my hands, which I was pretty happy about I did try to involve the rest of the family but they weren't too interested in contributing at the time. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Cirque du Soleil, Victoria and Albert's, Food and Wine, and lots of dining reservations were part of the plan. We're all vegetarian (and my mother is mostly vegan) but managed to find many options. My brother and I especially indulged in lots of good food. We stayed at the Sheraton Vistana thanks to the generosity of my cousin who shared his time share points with us.

Photo0120FourBySix by Chaita_1, on Flickr
(A photo of the 4 of us from the trip... can you tell we're from Ohio?!?)

And to make it up to my husband for going to Disney World without him, I promised him we could go back in January. We're leaving in 3 days and rented points from a fellow DIS-er to stay at a studio in Bay Lake Tower! We're planning on going to IOA/US one day and we're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour on another day. We're only going to be there Friday to Monday so it will be a packed weekend! I look forward to sharing about that trip also.

Whew... I think that's enough of an intro Let me know if you have any specific questions and otherwise, I hope you enjoy! A table of contents will be in the next post.

Last edited by Chaitali; 01-12-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: