Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #46
Rachandgarry
DIS Veteran

Love the additional purchases - you've done so well, its really impressive and she's going to be so excited!
WDW Commando Club member #197
Rachandgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #47
smallpig
Mouseketeer

Sounds like a great trip - she's a very cute and lucky girl!

Trip reports

No TR but Orlando and WDW - Feb/March 13

June 2011: Very hot summer trip report

October 2011 Halloween trip

April 2012
We just can't stay away...
smallpig is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #48
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

Hi, great extra presents, can I ask where you got the minnie badge. I have a daughter who would love that.

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #49
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachandgarry View Post
Love the additional purchases - you've done so well, its really impressive and she's going to be so excited!
Aw thank you she has already tried to play with it all lol so hoping she will like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpig View Post
Sounds like a great trip - she's a very cute and lucky girl!
Thank you! Thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Hi, great extra presents, can I ask where you got the minnie badge. I have a daughter who would love that.

It's from asda it was £2 I have seen them in sainsburys with ages on them but didn't have any one so I got these when I saw these as given up hope trying to find a Disney aged 1 badge!
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #50
tinks_1989
need a like button

Nightmares

I am an obsessed planner I can't help it! Before we booked this trip I was already planning it where to eat where to stay what park we would do on what day.

The last two nights I have had nightmares where I am frantically packing the morning we are leaving for Disney washing, ironing searching for everything whilst carrying Elsie under my arm!

I know you think I am crazy but by now the suitcase is normally out and I have started chucking things in it It sounds just as crazy to me but it is just the way I am lol!

So I am planning on starting this week so I dont wake up at 3am again in a cold sweat lol worrying if I have my tooth brush or if I have all of Elsie's costumes lol!

Are there any other crazy packers out there or do you have any sort of routine of getting ready for your holidays?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #51
Rachandgarry
DIS Veteran

Oh hun lol! I hate those nightmares...they're so real aren't they!? I have had dreams where I miss trains, or flights, or get somewhere and have forgotten the majority of my clothes, got down to the hotel swimming pool but don't have a swimming costume etc.

I don't tend to pack in advance, because 1) I loathe doing it, 2) Matthew is a complete nightmare at sneaking in to rooms and if he saw suitcases, he'd naturally think we were going right now.... and 3) we have a 3 bed house, so our spare room is where I'd have to keep it and my Dad is coming to stay just before we go, so that isn't an option. What I do, is make list after list after list. I have an Excel spreadsheet for every holiday and I just frantically write in it all the time lol. Just now I have a notebook next to the bed for those things I remember at 3am, lol, and then I transfer it to Excel the next morning.

Being organised and a good planner is a blessing and a curse, isn't it lol!

I think you're doing brilliantly, and Elsie is one lucky little lady!

Rachel xx
Old 01-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #52
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Oh hun lol! I hate those nightmares...they're so real aren't they!? I have had dreams where I miss trains, or flights, or get somewhere and have forgotten the majority of my clothes, got down to the hotel swimming pool but don't have a swimming costume etc.

I don't tend to pack in advance, because 1) I loathe doing it, 2) Matthew is a complete nightmare at sneaking in to rooms and if he saw suitcases, he'd naturally think we were going right now.... and 3) we have a 3 bed house, so our spare room is where I'd have to keep it and my Dad is coming to stay just before we go, so that isn't an option. What I do, is make list after list after list. I have an Excel spreadsheet for every holiday and I just frantically write in it all the time lol. Just now I have a notebook next to the bed for those things I remember at 3am, lol, and then I transfer it to Excel the next morning.

Being organised and a good planner is a blessing and a curse, isn't it lol!

I think you're doing brilliantly, and Elsie is one lucky little lady!

Rachel xx
Another list maker I love it I am terrible but I like to have everything hand written down I hate writing a list on the computer I don't know why lol!
I have a Disney notebook and I list everything clothes, toiletries, where we are going to eat, what I want to try, things I need to get, things I need to do before I go lol! I am terrible!

Every night in bed I lie there thinking about it I am terrible! I am the same with everything though Christmas, Birthdays, you should of seen me when I was 8 months pregnant I had a list for everything! I have lists for my lists

Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #53
Rachandgarry
DIS Veteran

Snap! I just read this to Garry and he rolled his eyes in the 'yep, that sounds like you rach' way lol!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #54
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Snap! I just read this to Garry and he rolled his eyes in the 'yep, that sounds like you rach' way lol!

lol at least we are not alone
Old 01-11-2012, 03:12 AM   #55
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

add one more list maker I have a notebook and carry it around, because you never know when something pops into your head.

I plan every trip no matter where to we travel. I just love planing. It's part of a trip magic. DH says I'm nuts, but planing helps us get most of our trips.
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #56
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post

It's from asda it was £2 I have seen them in sainsburys with ages on them but didn't have any one so I got these when I saw these as given up hope trying to find a Disney aged 1 badge!
Great, thanks I will have a look and see if they still have any

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #57
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isila View Post
add one more list maker I have a notebook and carry it around, because you never know when something pops into your head.

I plan every trip no matter where to we travel. I just love planing. It's part of a trip magic. DH says I'm nuts, but planing helps us get most of our trips.
Me too I have a Disney list and a party list at the moment I cant help it! I love the face my phone has notes on it even though all the notes are a crazy mess and only make sense to me. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Great, thanks I will have a look and see if they still have any
No problem x
Old 01-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #58
tinks_1989
need a like button

Dining

I think I have finally made up my mind

March 5th We aren't due to arrive till 8.30/9pm so it will be straight to bed for us ready for a busy couple of days.

March 6th
Cafe Mickey 7/7:30
The plan for here is for Dave and I to have a starter each share a pizza then have Elsie's cake.

March 7th
Inventions 7:30/8

March 8th
Auberge de Cendrillon 1:00

I question it every time but this is it now! I worry it will be too late for Elsie as she got quiet upset last year when we were still at Cafe Mickey late last year but then I think we will go back for her to have a nap every day so she will be a bit more rested! So this is it I hope. No it is. I think

Last edited by tinks_1989; 01-11-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #59
Jeffs76
Rapunzels Mum

Have 3 DLP trip lists on the go at the moment?
1. Characters we want to meet
2. Stuff to take
3. things to do

Have just found some cute hot water bottle shapped hand warmers - the gel kind that you reuse so have bought them. Now to find a warm dressing up dress for DD - any ideas?
Jeffs76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #60
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs76 View Post
Have 3 DLP trip lists on the go at the moment?
1. Characters we want to meet
2. Stuff to take
3. things to do

Have just found some cute hot water bottle shapped hand warmers - the gel kind that you reuse so have bought them. Now to find a warm dressing up dress for DD - any ideas?
How old is DD as the Disney Store now do fleeced lined dresses. Seems like a good idea they start at 2-3 they have cinderella and sleeping beauty.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/clothin...00227+1000763/

I also have list like that I think my list is turning in to a book though!

Last edited by tinks_1989; 01-11-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: