Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2012, 05:05 AM   #11
VallCopen
VGC Lover

Subscribing!!! Wow what a trip.

We stayed 19 days in a 2 bedroom villa (GCV) last June, even got a Paradise Pier View from the 5th floor, and it was amazing....We can't wait to try Aulani but at this point we are in a big borrow state, after the 19 day trip. I guess I will just have to live it through your report for now.

We are going to Disneyland this month for a quick 5 day trip but we will not get to stay in our villas this time, instead we will stay at the Pier but we are excited to just be going again, although hubby and little daughter do not know yet. We will however be back to the villas this June for 9 days.

I wanted to let you know that if you go to www.patinagroup.com and click at the bottom of the page (join mailing list) they will email you a coupon (either $30 or $50 depending on the state you are from), for your birthday. The coupon is good for 30 days and can be used at Naples, Catal or Tortilla Joe's. We did this last November and used it at Tortilla Joe's and it worked great. Both my husband and I signed up so that we could each receive the coupon.

Have an amazing trip!!!
VallCopen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: