Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #151
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Well, I hope I am doing this correctly. I would love to have the 2012 logo Mickey bubble for the 3 I am taking in August. Leah, Casanna and Mia. Also, Heard you were coming letter Pooh, and the name for this is Leah. We are staying in the Art of Animation resort August 5,2012 and we will staying in the Finding Nemo suites, will you please when able do up a welcome letter for each of the girls? Please let me know if I haven't requested correctly and then steer me in the right direction. Thank you so much for helping me with this trip and giving so much of your time to help spread Pixie Dust for me and all the others that request from you. You are a treasure.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #152
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie12820 View Post
Not sure if this one got lost in the mix, or if I'm not seeing it in the thread. It's most likely the latter as my eyes aren't too good!
Hi Laurie, would that be the black Mickey bubble on the purple background with the silver rings and swirls or maybe the one with the crystal Mickey bubble on a blue background? It's not your eyes. I deleted some older designs and this looks like it might have been one of them.
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #153
poohbear8
DIS Veteran

If you have time, could you also give me a copy of the the ears without the circle you made for me. (John & Peg/Celebrating 23 years) I might go ahead and make that a shirt also. If you have to redesign it, don't worry about it. I should be packing, not planning more shirts anyway.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #154
salann
Mouseketeer

May I Ask for a few more? I love the bubble heads!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TFLLpPW...e_skender.html
Ryne

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yDlE_VJ...ble_Sarah.html
Jordan

Thanks so much!!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #155
SallyNeko21
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowryter View Post
Hi there, thanks so much for the info so I could finish your disigns. Here are your invitations.

AWESOME!!! These look great! I just need to make one change. I had to change my California Grill ressie in order to work in a surprise for my hubby. Can you please change the date to June 8th at 7:45PM Leave the part about going to MK for Wishes. Thanks so much!!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #156
ClassicPooh2
Mouseketeer

Hi- I have a request for a few designs for our upcoming cruise.
1. Cruising with Mickey and the gang with a blue background, picture of the magic in the porthole Let the Fun Begin at the bottom and February 4-11, 2012 above the porthole.

2. The heart design of Mickey and Minnie with live, love, dream (I think that's what it had ) Celebrating 20 Magical years on the bottom and Don and Khloe for the names.

3. From Other dissigners:
The Minnie Star with: Khloe Tesha Marnell
The Mickey Star with: Don

4. The Disney Name Tag for the Magic with:
Don Khloe Tesha Marnell

Thanks!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #157
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear8 View Post
If you have time, could you also give me a copy of the the ears without the circle you made for me. (John & Peg/Celebrating 23 years) I might go ahead and make that a shirt also. If you have to redesign it, don't worry about it. I should be packing, not planning more shirts anyway.
Here you go. Now get packing!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #158
poohbear8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here you go. Now get packing!

Thank you!!! I'm packing!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #159
kimcat1
Earning My Ears

I'm running in the Princess Half. Can I get one of your Princess ovals with Princess Kim?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #160
Laurie12820
Wishing Upon a Star for another Disney Cruise!

Quote:
Hi Laurie, would that be the black Mickey bubble on the purple background with the silver rings and swirls or maybe the one with the crystal Mickey bubble on a blue background? It's not your eyes. I deleted some older designs and this looks like it might have been one of them.
It was one of the ones you had deleted. But, I love the one with the purple back ground!!

Our names are Laurie & Jerry and we will be celebrating 6 years married on July 8, 2012. Thank you!
RCCL: Empress (02, 06), Enchantment (07), Mariner (08), Granduer (09)
Old 01-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #161
bobchwalek
Earning My Ears

Hello!

I was looking though your files, and everything is wonderful, but when i found the letters i thought that was just sooo cool. I am intrested in the Disney Character letters and enevlopes from the princesses ( the ones with there signatures) and from mickey mouse. I was wondering if i could they could be welcome to disney as i would like to give them to the kids when we get there, and if there could be a personalized since there will be 5 kids and if they are all the same form letter they will know they aren't real. if so the info is below, if i am asking to much i am sorry but thank you for your time. you bring magic to a lot of people with your work on here and it is wonderful!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

To Brynn from Snow White - she's 8 so it can be kind of long- she will be dressed a snow at our dinner at cindy's royal table on thursday

To Paige from Alice - if you can i didn't see one from her - she is 6 and reads well so it can be long too -- will be dressed as alice on monday for breakfast with alice at 1900 park fair-- looks like alice

to Kori from bell and one from cindy-- she hasn't decide who she will dress as for dinner thursday is 4 cant read so it can be short

To joel from mickey - is 2 cant read but if sisters are getting one..... he will be dressed as woody thursday

to owen from mickey - is 6 months but again if they get one he will be dressed as buzz thursday.

also if this isn't too much could i get one blank signed by mickey, and i will fill it in with word. My brother is going with us he almost died last year from a heart attack and i would like to write a letter and have it there waiting for him thanking him for going

if this is to much i completely get it, People tell me all the time i have way too many kids.

Thank you heather
Old 01-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #162
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdNorman View Post
Linda,

I just found your thread and am amazed at your talent! How you find time to do these, I'll have no idea...

I am making Pixie Dust tubes (think test tubes) as gifts for our upcoming cruise (in March) and was wondering if you have any templates that I could print out an make labels that wraps around the tube.

If not, I could use regular labels, but if the design had Tinkerbell on it, it would look much better...

Happy New Year!

Kevin
Hi Kevin, I don't have any templates but as I recall when I made labels for pens I used regular small clear address labels and they worked. That being said I can make an image that will fit a label and you should be able to import it without any problems. Did you want just an image of Tink or did you want any wording? Just want to know if I need to center her or maybe to one side. TIA.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #163
LrdNorman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi Kevin, I don't have any templates but as I recall when I made labels for pens I used regular small clear address labels and they worked. That being said I can make an image that will fit a label and you should be able to import it without any problems. Did you want just an image of Tink or did you want any wording? Just want to know if I need to center her or maybe to one side. TIA.
I would love to have the words Pixie Dust and maybe March 24 - 30, 2012 Western Caribbean somewhere on there, if there is room.

The container is a little bigger than a pen (think test tube or cigar size).

Also, if it isn't too much trouble, I saw on your 4shared sight some pirate signs. I saw one with my name on it, but would you be able to make a Mickey one with the name "Harrison" and a Minnie Mouse one with the name "Ashley"? I'd like to make door magnets out of those...

This is awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this!

Kevin

Last edited by LrdNorman; 01-08-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Additional information
Old 01-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #164
adcshsu
Earning My Ears

Hi Angie, it never hurts to plan early. We are cruising the same dates on the Fantasy and I'm already starting my magnets, tee's, FE gifts, etc.Here are your requests.

Thank you sooo much!! I love them.. only one edit if you can.. In the Magical Memories, Aiden is spelled with an E instead of an A.. If you could fix that when you have time that would be great. Thank you again my family is going to LOVE these!

Me - DH -

Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #165
pdes70
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hello Tabitha, here are your requests.
Thank you very very very much. I love them!!!

~Tabitha
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: