Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #76
PFlamingo
My dog just found the chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4free2 View Post
I flew on Pakistan Airlines from Chicago, they were great. I would recommend them to fly on anytime.
That was one of the options I saw on 1800flyeurope. I wondered what it would be like. Good price. The times weren't quite as convenient as what we got with AA, but I would've been game. Not so sure about Dennis, though. Of course, they couldn't have had any less legroom than the AA cattle barge we were on.

PFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #77
Tod&Copper
DIS Veteran

I was only busy for a few hours ...

OMG page 6 already!!!

Hi everyone, so nice to see all the familiar names of my 2011 WBTA buddies!!!

How exciting is this .... Bring it on

DVC Member since 2000 - VWL AKV BLT
Platinum Castaway Club Member

13 Magical Sailings completed - 5 more to look forward to

WBTA 2010 / WBTA 2011 / EBTA 2014 / WBTA 2014 / EBTA 2015
7 Night New Year Cruise Disney Magic 2014
7 Night Dover to Barcelona repo Disney Magic 3rd August 2015
Tod&Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #78
RubyBlue
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." ~Walt Disney
I just about jumped outta my Mickey Mouse PJ's

Quote:
We had a wonderful table "23" for the 12 of us, got to get it again. What a Hoot we had. Look out "Rockin Bar D" here we come again.

Evelyn
We have a dummy cruise we will move to the WBTA and hope to see as many of table 23 as possible! Never in my life have I had such a wonderful vacay with such fun folks!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #79
fly4free2
Dis Veteran

[
Quote:
QUOTE=PFlamingo;43607834]That was one of the options I saw on 1800flyeurope. I wondered what it would be like. Good price. The times weren't quite as convenient as what we got with AA, but I would've been game. Not so sure about Dennis, though. Of course, they couldn't have had any less legroom than the AA cattle barge we were on.
[/QUOTE]

I can't remember but I think it was $465. or something like that with all taxes. The plane was not full ( we were delayed 4 hrs, due to weather over there). I think a lot of people changed their flight, anyway, I had a whole row of seats to myself to lay down on, it was great. The staff was very nice, they offered me the option of moving to the empty seats.

New Transformed Disney Magic Nov. 1/2013, 2011 WBTA Disney Magic Disney Magic Nov 2011,Western Caribbean 7 nt. Holland American Panama Canal Nov. 2011 10 other crusies--WDW/ 140 times . AKV Jambo House Savannah View// 24 hours with Mickey Leap Day 2/29/12 Contemporary Resort Castle View / Beach Club Resort// AKV Kidani Village Savannah View /Grand Floridian /Wilderness Lodge Villa's /Pop Century

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance In The Rain"
fly4free2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #80
PFlamingo

Quote:
I can't remember but I think it was $465. or something like that with all taxes. The plane was not full ( we were delayed 4 hrs, due to weather over there). I think a lot of people changed their flight, anyway, I had a whole row of seats to myself to lay down on, it was great. The staff was very nice, they offered me the option of moving to the empty seats.
Oh, that would've been so cool! I was in front of a woman who complained she didn't have enough room when I put my seat back. Like the rest of us weren't in the same situation?? Oy! If the seats were any closer the guy in front of me and I would've been committing an unnatural act.

The crew was very nice though - one of them was ready to do battle when she heard me tell Dennis about the woman. He, of course, was in the back chatting up the flight attendants. Mr. "I don't do small talk" becomes Chatty Cathy when it comes to flying.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #81
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Hi Karen and Stan - think we might create another Table 23? Now to convince Josh - who will be a CM, come next week, at AK, and Jenny and Babe, Laura, and Taina, and the rest of the crew!!! I think Linda and Eilean will be on our list too.
Who'd have thought 2 days ago, that this thread would be going strong? Amazing.

Last edited by lovingthemouse; 01-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.
lovingthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #82
fly4free2
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthemouse View Post
Hi Karen and Stan - think we might create another Table 23? Now to convince Josh - who will be a CM, come next week, at AK, and Jenny and Babe, and Taina, and the rest of the crew!!! I think Linda and Eilean will be on our list too.
Who'd have thought 2 days ago, that this thread would be going strong? Amazing.
Already presented it to Josh, he says he will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed, I am going to see him at AK on the 10th of Feb. Can't wait.

New Transformed Disney Magic Nov. 1/2013, 2011 WBTA Disney Magic Disney Magic Nov 2011,Western Caribbean 7 nt. Holland American Panama Canal Nov. 2011 10 other crusies--WDW/ 140 times . AKV Jambo House Savannah View// 24 hours with Mickey Leap Day 2/29/12 Contemporary Resort Castle View / Beach Club Resort// AKV Kidani Village Savannah View /Grand Floridian /Wilderness Lodge Villa's /Pop Century

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance In The Rain"
fly4free2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #83
PFlamingo

Well, I've got 10 hour workday tomorrow and a community theatre audition tomorrow night, so I need to toddle off to bed. I'm sure there will be a ridiculous number of pages to read by the time I get back here again! Have fun!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #84
birkner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthemouse View Post
Noel - you got me going with your message from a "friend" in Madeira. I am in and planning to make the entire cruise this time!!! Caroline
I am looking forward to seeing you again and hope we can spend more time together on this trip!
Old 01-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #85
christeena
Earning My Ears

We are planning on going!! Had such a great time - wouldn't miss it! Started squirreling $$ as soon as I saw the thread and going to put $$ aside every week so it won't come as such a shock! Wr are Christeena and Jennifer, best friends forever!
christeena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #86
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

LindaBabe and my dear spouse Bruce! Can't wait to share all the joys of the transatlantic with him. Thank GOODNESS it doesn't conflict with ski season.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #87
birkner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by christeena View Post
We are planning on going!! Had such a great time - wouldn't miss it! Started squirreling $$ as soon as I saw the thread and going to put $$ aside every week so it won't come as such a shock! Wr are Christeena and Jennifer, best friends forever!
Welcome! Love your names!! My middle daughter is named Jennifer Christine, small world!
Old 01-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #88
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFlamingo View Post
. Mr. "I don't do small talk" becomes Chatty Cathy when it comes to flying.
OMG Pat IS NOT KIDDING! He said like two words when we met on the ship - until I mentioned 'airplane museum' and after that, she couldn't get a word in EDgewise!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #89
RubyBlue
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." ~Walt Disney
I just about jumped outta my Mickey Mouse PJ's

Quote:
Already presented it to Josh, he says he will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed, I am going to see him at AK on the 10th of Feb. Can't wait.

Tell him "hello" from us and hope you have a great time!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #90
CruisingSwedes
Earning My Ears

We're excited to join!

We're so excited to join everyone again! Seems so far off though! Lots of dreaming and planning.....not like the last TA we booked a couple weeks in advance! Jenny and Babes
CruisingSwedes is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: