Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #61
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic123 View Post
:

I know that feeling.... so Annie all grown up now, can stop getting confused ( well maybe )

And grumpy is more grumpy than usual because I got his DIS name wrong, it's Grumpy1234 and not grumpy123.... silly old me lol he's still GRUMPY

margaret

Yes I have finally flown the nest and got myself my very own DisName!!

Just need to get my posts up now, but hey.... Looks like I've got plenty of time to do it !

Annemarie x
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #62
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Feels like old times with so many of us posting. How nice to see you all again, and Annie, it is nice to be so darn independent!!
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #63
Paul312
Earning My Ears

Just 3.5hrs and we're already on page 5!!
We'll be way into the second thread before Disney even makes it official at this rate!!
2012 -- Oct 14 - Oct 28 -- Hawaii - Wonder -- Facebook Group
Upcoming:
2013 -- Sep 22 - Sep 26 -- Bahama's - Dream --
Facebook Group
2014 -- Sep 6 - Sep 20 -- Westbound Transatlantic - Magic -- Facebook Group

Paul312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #64
poohluv2u
DIS Veteran

I hope Disney doesn't catch wind of all the excitement going on about this cruise, or if they do, that they realize we won't be happy about sailing if the price is overblown. Some nice discount airfares would be nice too

}»<((((º>`·..·`·..·`·... If I am not upon the sea ... then planning a cruise on the DISboards, I'll be ...·`·..·`·...·`<º))))>«{

poohluv2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #65
magic123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFlamingo View Post
And still not cleaning his plate, and you're still not drinking, right? Give Grumpy a great big hug for us!!
lol Pat do I have too !!!

And Annie I think you should beable to manage that in the next 30 mins

margaret
Old 01-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #66
heatherLOVESmickey
Mouseketeer

We hope to be in...

I am convinced we're going but Erik isn't quite on board yet. We'll see... lol

I told him today that I'm just going to assume we're going until I learn otherwise!
heatherLOVESmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #67
Paragd911
DIS Veteran

We are in!!

Mark & (Bingo) WDW to many to count.Disney Wonder Cruises: 2006 Jul(Honeymoon) , 2007 Spring Break 2008 New Year, 2009 Spring Break , 2010 Guys Spring Break, Fall break Sept 2010 Disney Magic: 2010 Birthday Eastern . Eastern March 2011 Western Dec 12 Disney Dream: 5 Days June 2011, Jan 2012, Magic Sept 2011 - WBTA Disney Fan 7 day Eastern Caribbean Jun 2012,Dream July2012 Future EBPC Sept 13
:Trip Report of the New Year Eve Cruise with a Service Dog! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2052361
Paragd911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #68
poohluv2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic123 View Post
yay thanks pat we did have fun didn't we, and it looks like Ed and Karen are in !( hi ED and Karen

Hi there

I know that feeling.... so Annie all grown up now, can stop getting confused ( well maybe )

And grumpy is more grumpy than usual because I got his DIS name wrong, it's Grumpy1234 and not grumpy123.... silly old me lol he's still GRUMPY

margaret
Aww ... he's the sweetest grumpy I ever met

}»<((((º>`·..·`·..·`·... If I am not upon the sea ... then planning a cruise on the DISboards, I'll be ...·`·..·`·...·`<º))))>«{

Old 01-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #69
DISNEYFAN_SD
Mouseketeer

Count me and Trent (DH) in.... Now please Disney open booking..

DVC members
D23 Members DisneyWorld too many times to count DCL Cruises: 4 night Carribean Cruise 2009, Transalantic East 2010, Transalantic West 2011, Westbound Carribean 2012, Eastbound Carribean 2013, WBTA 2014
DISNEYFAN_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #70
poohluv2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFlamingo View Post
Even though Dennis reminds me almost daily that we "need to quit spending money" or something like that,...

Count us (or at least me) in!! Silly Dennis.
Tell Dennis he can have our wine at the Art of Entertaining, maybe that will twist his arm

Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #71
auntlynne
Aunt Lynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida sun View Post
Well Im looking into it, and would love to go, but just concerned about the one way flight back prices, however I am very interested

It would be myself Sue and Daughter Vicki (23 at time of sailing)
Were you really on Dr Who? and which doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie2 View Post
with regards the returns flights, try 1800 flyeurope, they where really good last year and our flight prices where really cheap, we got virgin flights back to manchester for £440 for both of us, sue
A friend flew with PIA - Pakistan International Airlines - from Chicago. I think it was a direct flight to Barcelona - and great price - around $400 for adult economy (you could get business class for $600-700).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl View Post
I've cruised before - back in 2007. I do have three booked right now: One in February, one in April, and one in January 2013.

I suspect I'll not be upgrading that January '13 one to concierge with the prices I'm hearing for the WBTA - but oh well. A TA cruise has been a dream of mine.

I'm not from Florida originally, I'm a NH native. But living near Disney is nice. In fact I was a CM for awhile and enjoyed it.
Have you been hearing things about the price for this WBTA 2013 cruise? You must share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post
...I most certainly am still drinking out of my (aka Lee's) DCL beer mug, in fact I drank some orange juice out of it about an hour ago. ...
If you drink too much orange juice from a beer mug, do you wake up with a headache in Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
Does anyone know what the dates will be for this and what ship?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul312 View Post
If it's the same dates as last year (2011) then the ship, the Disney Magic of course, will be sailing on October 12 from a still unknown port.
Then she'll be in Gibraltar on October 14 from 6am till 6.30pm, then on to Madeira where she'll be from 9.30am till 7.15pm.
And after 5 seadays (on October 22) she'll dock in St. Maarten right next to the Disney Fantasy from 7am till 7pm.

Of course these are dummy-dates and -times for now.
I think Paul is referring to the arrangement of Sea Days and ports - obviously not the same dates, as we sailed in September.
auntlynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #72
auntlynne
Aunt Lynne

Hey, I know these people:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffric View Post
maybe..possible...i have a dummy cruise to move..maybe..
I had a strange dining situation on a Dream Cruise and met Susan and DH Scott when I joined other DISers for dinner. And they are scheduled for the October 2012 Hawaii cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bound2travel View Post
Add me to the list for this potential cruise. I've got a standing order with my TA to book the WBTA the instant it is possible. I might do a b2b of a med/ta or tb/carib - depends on costs and such. Otherwise, I might go to Europe early and have some fun first.

Kristi
Kristi is a Cougar - Florida Panther division. We cruised the EBTA 2010. Hi, Kristi!
auntlynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #73
Paul312
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntlynne View Post
I think Paul is referring to the arrangement of Sea Days and ports - obviously not the same dates, as we sailed in September.
Yes, that was what I meant. But forgive me, it's nearly 2am here.. And I just couldn't not post!!
2012 -- Oct 14 - Oct 28 -- Hawaii - Wonder -- Facebook Group
Upcoming:
2013 -- Sep 22 - Sep 26 -- Bahama's - Dream --
Facebook Group
2014 -- Sep 6 - Sep 20 -- Westbound Transatlantic - Magic -- Facebook Group

Paul312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #74
fly4free2
Dis Veteran

Quote:
A friend flew with PIA - Pakistan International Airlines - from Chicago. I think it was a direct flight to Barcelona - and great price - around $400 for adult economy (you could get business class for $600-700).

I flew on Pakistan Airlines from Chicago, they were great. I would recommend them to fly on anytime.

6/1/2014 Disney Dream, New Transformed Disney Magic Nov. 1/2013, 2011 WBTA Disney Magic Disney Magic Nov 2011,Western Caribbean 7 nt. Holland American Panama Canal Nov. 2011 10 other crusies--WDW/ 140 times . AKV Jambo House Savannah View// 24 hours with Mickey Leap Day 2/29/12 Contemporary Resort Castle View / Beach Club Resort// AKV Kidani Village Savannah View /Grand Floridian /Wilderness Lodge Villa's /Pop Century

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance In The Rain"
fly4free2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #75
bound2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntlynne View Post
Hey, I know these people:

I had a strange dining situation on a Dream Cruise and met Susan and DH Scott when I joined other DISers for dinner. And they are scheduled for the October 2012 Hawaii cruise.

Kristi is a Cougar - Florida Panther division. We cruised the EBTA 2010. Hi, Kristi!
Florida Panther division reporting. How have you been?
bound2travel is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: