Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #181
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

...cntd

Speeches

Something is coming...see Dave's face. These are the steps as to when he has done something naughty. His face goes like this

Then he gives me a kiss

and then I find out what hes done

Cute pic of Dave and Pam

Cake time!

So unladylike

This is Dave's "Good Cake" face

Cntd...
Old 12-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #182
Stefy

...cntd

As the night wore on we took some last photos outside the restaurant near the lake

Then it was time for the last surprise of the evening.

Our own little lantern scene. We originally wanted to do sky lanterns, but because the houses in Lake Garda are in the hills it would have been quite hazardous. So we settled on floating lanterns and they turned out amazing, everyone loved them and said it was the perfect end to a perfect day.

Then it was time to head back to the hotel for a nightcap. It was such a perfect day and over so quickly, but I would not have changed a thing about it.

Next up our last day as a group before coming home
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #183
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place

Dave and Stefy - what a beautiful wedding you had. Stefy you looked just gorgeous and Dave very handsome. It was just beautiful. You definitely chose a perfect spot to get married. The backgrounds in your photos just add to the ambiance of your day! And you have some awesome photos to remember it by.

Your flowers are absolutely stunning. Just love your bouquet. And the centerpieces at your reception are so elegant but so simple. Turned out perfect! And sending off those lanterns on the water, how cool.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 AM   #184
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Wow! You look so beautiful and it is such a beautiful setting. You both look so incredbly happy! I love it! I'm glad the day went so perfect! You both deserve it! Congrats again!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #185
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

What a beautiful wedding!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 AM   #186
stephielela
DIS Veteran

A-MAZING! Everything was so beautiful!! Love the lantern part, so cool!
Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #187
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

What a beautiful wedding, it seemed like everything was perfect! Your pictures are so amazing, I really love the black and white ones with a little splash of color added in with certain things! And I love the floating lanterns, how pretty!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 12-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #188
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Wow! Your wedding was really lovely!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #189
MEK
DIS Veteran

WOW! WOW! Absolutely amazing! I can't imagine a more beautiful, romantic wedding! You both look fabulous and the pictures are breathtaking. Congratulations! You are truly blessed to be able to celebrate like that! And the end of the evening was such a lovely idea!

Out of all those gorgeous, gorgeous photos I really like the confetti photos!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 12-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #190
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Stefy, I have happy tears running down my cheeks. Everything is absolutely beautiful and looks perfect. I'm so glad it all worked out.

But you kind of left us with a cliffhanger...what did Dave do that had him making that face?
Old 12-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #191
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Your wedding was stunning! All of the pictures are amazing but the one with you on the balcony overlooking the water....WOW! It is GORGEOUS!! The lanterns were a nice touch. Truly beautiful.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #192
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Oh no on there being something up with the playlist...am glad to hear Dave managed to save the day

Love the pics of you with your dad on your way to the venue.

The ceremony itself looks absolutely amazing Great photos of the two of you around the castle!

Your face looks priceless at knowing what Dave has done! Love the lantern scene and am glad the day went perfectly
Old 12-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #193
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

I can't get over how amazing the pictures are! So beautiful! Oh man, what a walk for you to do! Especially in heels on uneven pavement! I would have been scared to break a heel off or something, but glad it turned out okay!

The kissing of the rings sounds like such a great idea!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 12-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #194
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Stefy and Dave.. what an incredible wedding day! Thank you so much for sharing all the photos.. everything looked so perfect and romantic

I love the subtle little Disney touches you added like the hidden Mickey on the bouquet and the Tangled-inspired lanterns

I really like the effect of the black & white photos with splashes of colour! Did your photographer do those?

Hope you've had a great weekend,

Emma x
Old 12-05-2011, 02:35 AM   #195
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Dave and Stefy - what a beautiful wedding you had. Stefy you looked just gorgeous and Dave very handsome. It was just beautiful. You definitely chose a perfect spot to get married. The backgrounds in your photos just add to the ambiance of your day! And you have some awesome photos to remember it by.

Your flowers are absolutely stunning. Just love your bouquet. And the centerpieces at your reception are so elegant but so simple. Turned out perfect! And sending off those lanterns on the water, how cool.
Thank you We are so glad we chose Italy, such a beautiful and romantic country.

I loved my bouquet and was so pleased with the centrepieces as I was worried that it wouldn't turn out the way I had envisioned in a picture I had seen. But they turned out even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post
Wow! You look so beautiful and it is such a beautiful setting. You both look so incredbly happy! I love it! I'm glad the day went so perfect! You both deserve it! Congrats again!
Thank you It was like a fairytale and we were so glad that everyone could be with us to celebrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
What a beautiful wedding!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
A-MAZING! Everything was so beautiful!! Love the lantern part, so cool!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
What a beautiful wedding, it seemed like everything was perfect! Your pictures are so amazing, I really love the black and white ones with a little splash of color added in with certain things! And I love the floating lanterns, how pretty!
Thanks The pictures turned out incredible, Katy really out did herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Wow! Your wedding was really lovely!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
WOW! WOW! Absolutely amazing! I can't imagine a more beautiful, romantic wedding! You both look fabulous and the pictures are breathtaking. Congratulations! You are truly blessed to be able to celebrate like that! And the end of the evening was such a lovely idea!

Out of all those gorgeous, gorgeous photos I really like the confetti photos!
Thank you I can't believe that it was only nearly 3 months ago that it all happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Stefy, I have happy tears running down my cheeks. Everything is absolutely beautiful and looks perfect. I'm so glad it all worked out.

But you kind of left us with a cliffhanger...what did Dave do that had him making that face?
Aww bless, thank you

Lol, ah yes well it was during my dad's speech (which was amazing, so proud of him). Me and Dave have known each other forever and we started going out when we were in what I think is the equivalent of junior high. Anywho we were young and naive and I think we had broken up or something and apparently he came storming home one day and shouted to his mum that he hated me and wanted to kill me (true love), bearing in mind we were like 13. Two years later when we were more grown up and about to leave school (my birthday falls during the school holidays so I turned 16 after I finished school) we got together again and have been with each other ever since Not much of a story, but when you hear it after all these years it is a bit of a shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
Your wedding was stunning! All of the pictures are amazing but the one with you on the balcony overlooking the water....WOW! It is GORGEOUS!! The lanterns were a nice touch. Truly beautiful.
Thank you A lot of people like that one, I tell you the backdrop for all the pictures was amazing, you couldn't take a bad photo if you tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Oh no on there being something up with the playlist...am glad to hear Dave managed to save the day

Love the pics of you with your dad on your way to the venue.

The ceremony itself looks absolutely amazing Great photos of the two of you around the castle!

Your face looks priceless at knowing what Dave has done! Love the lantern scene and am glad the day went perfectly
Thanks I was so pleased with how the lanterns turned out. We were worried that the current would be too strong and they would float all over the place, but it was calm that night, perfect floating weather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: