Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #16
inluvwithbuzz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyledSugar View Post
Your comment would have been extremely creepy if my dad hadn't called me at work today to let me know you had found my trip report. He refers to you as the girl that goes to Disneyland all of the time and told me about you going to the Halloween party and how great it was! As you can see we had a fantastic time as well. So much fun!

I see you have another trip coming up. How often do you make it to the park?
Too funny, I would have found my comments creepy too. But your dad told me that he was going to give you a call.

Well I have been going about twice a year since my son was born. But now since he is 4 and in kindergarten I plan to go once a year. That way he doesn't miss too much school. I will never go to disneyland during the summer or when schools are out for break, I prefer to go during the off season when the parks are not too busy.

I see that you stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites. This is where we always stay. Price is right, you can't beat the location and its clean. This next trip will be the first time I won't have a rental car. Do you remember how much it cost for the taxi when you went to the Orange outlet mall? We are going to rely on buses and taxis to get around. I thought that it would be an adventure without a rental car. But it maybe something I regret later.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
StyledSugar
Love The Mouse

I think it was about $12-14 for the cab to Orange. That might have been with tip though.

We liked the Desert Inn but like I said, we found it a bit cramped -- at least our side of the room was. Other than that it was very good.

I'd love to go to DL twice a year but we will settle for once. We are already excited for our next trip and it's over a year away.

Have a great time with your son! I hope the weather is nice!
StyledSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: