Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #196
Jennny
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
to the DIS! Glad you enjoyed your trip to CSR in February - I hope it is the first of many for your family!

Thank you! We absolutely loved CSR-and now I am proud to say that I am a full fledged Disney nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Jen, thank you so much for coming back and letting us know that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR. A corner room in Cabanas 8A

And thanks for the kind words.
I have been wanting to post for a long time! I feel like I know you guys! Thanks to your help I knew exactly which section I wanted to request
Old 11-25-2011, 04:21 AM   #197
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Just wanted to see my ticker! It looks like it was one day off. It's showing me already in WDW. Don't I wish! I'll be checking in and printing my boarding pass in a few hours, catching a flight out of Big D bright and early tomorrow morning at 6:15am CT, and should be at CSR by 10:30am ET. Wish me luck getting into my beloved Cabanas (or at least staying out of the dreaded Ranchos).

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #198
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Just wanted to see my ticker! It looks like it was one day off. It's showing me already in WDW. Don't I wish! I'll be checking in and printing my boarding pass in a few hours, catching a flight out of Big D bright and early tomorrow morning at 6:15am CT, and should be at CSR by 10:30am ET. Wish me luck getting into my beloved Cabanas (or at least staying out of the dreaded Ranchos).

Have a great time! I hope you get your request.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:40 AM   #199
richkorn
Mouseketeer

Packing today!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #200
dtstampz
Mouseketeer

By this time tomorrow, dh and I will be on our way to Disney! We will be staying at ASMo our first night, then on to the Coronado the next morning. I'm hoping for a room in the Cabanas, too. We'll see what's left after the rest of you get there, LOL! Just 3 nights at CSR this trip, and then we are finally trying the Polynesian. (Hoping I don't "love" it!)
Just need to get through one more day of work, and then on to finishing up the packing--woo hoo!
Sept. 2013 CSR **May 2014 CSR**

No new trip planned...so sad!
Old 11-25-2011, 03:15 PM   #201
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

I'm a little extra excited now. We did have our first night booked at the All Star Movies, to save a little money. We got a pin code in the mail, so I e-mailed my TA and told her to change that night to CSR too. No having to switch resorts, yay!!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #202
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

Quote:

Have a great trip! Here's hoping for a lovely corner room in 8A!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richkorn View Post
Packing today!
Have a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtstampz View Post
By this time tomorrow, dh and I will be on our way to Disney! We will be staying at ASMo our first night, then on to the Coronado the next morning. I'm hoping for a room in the Cabanas, too. We'll see what's left after the rest of you get there, LOL! Just 3 nights at CSR this trip, and then we are finally trying the Polynesian. (Hoping I don't "love" it!)
Just need to get through one more day of work, and then on to finishing up the packing--woo hoo!
So jealous of all these trips! Have a wonderful time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
I'm a little extra excited now. We did have our first night booked at the All Star Movies, to save a little money. We got a pin code in the mail, so I e-mailed my TA and told her to change that night to CSR too. No having to switch resorts, yay!!!!
That's great! Hopefully you can stay in the same room at CSR - do you have two reservations, or did you add a night to your existing reservation?
Old 11-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #203
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Aubriee, I hope you have another great stay at the CSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richkorn View Post
Packing today!
I've been putting up Christmas deocrations all day; I'd rather be packing to go to CSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtstampz View Post
Have a great trip. We LOVED Poly, but truthfully, we love CSR a tad more for the better value and the hot tub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
That is awesome.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #204
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
That's great! Hopefully you can stay in the same room at CSR - do you have two reservations, or did you add a night to your existing reservation?
I hope so too. We have to have 2 reservations, as we cancelled a room only trip at the last minute, and Disney would only transfer the deposit to another room only reservation. So we have one night room only and the rest with Free Dining.

Even if worst comes to worst and we have to switch rooms that is still better than having to switch resorts. Makes things so much easier!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #205
ellajeansmom
Mouseketeer

Hi there!

I've been following this thread (and the last one) for a couple of months waiting for our trip. Well, we're on our way and will be checking in to CSR tomorrow!! I'm very excited to see this beautiful resort and will be sure to let you know how everything was when we get back.

Thanks to all of you that help make this a fun, welcoming and informative thread
Old 11-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #206
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellajeansmom View Post
Hi there!

I've been following this thread (and the last one) for a couple of months waiting for our trip. Well, we're on our way and will be checking in to CSR tomorrow!! I'm very excited to see this beautiful resort and will be sure to let you know how everything was when we get back.

Thanks to all of you that help make this a fun, welcoming and informative thread
Hope you have safe travels and a wonderful stay at CSR, and a magical trip.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #207
bld disney
Mouseketeer

Host hotel

The week we'll be at the CSR it will be a host hotel for a youth football group.
Kind of nervous about the noise level while we're trying to sleep.
Anyone stayed there in a similar situation?
Old 11-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #208
lsunursing05
Earning My Ears

Packing

Packing for our trip! This time tomorrow we will be on our way to WDW and CSR!! Pray for us: we will be driving from New Orleans (about a 12 hour drive) at night with DS3 and DS5mo! Here's hoping they sleep well in the car!

Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #209
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsunursing05 View Post
Packing for our trip! This time tomorrow we will be on our way to WDW and CSR!! Pray for us: we will be driving from New Orleans (about a 12 hour drive) at night with DS3 and DS5mo! Here's hoping they sleep well in the car!
Have a great trip! Hope it goes smoothly and the boys sleep in the car for you!

I'm packing too, but not staying at CSR this time. I couldn't justify an extra $200+ for a 3-night stay. I'm still excited, though! We're having a child-free trip and doing tours and Candlelight Processional and La Nouba!

Coming up: Long weekend at CSR for Veterans' Day

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Old 11-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #210
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran

A little over 2 weeks until we get there... Both DS are sick with stomach viruses. Hopefully they'll be all recovered by then.

Short trip this year, but candlelight and a grand gathering finally.
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: