Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Link to website (thank you philatiger!) Fantasy December 7, 2013
Official Member of the Club!

Last edited by A Litle Pixie Dust; 06-18-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
davidls
DIS Veteran

Hello, Hello, Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Litle Pixie Dust View Post
Just booked the cruise yesterday. We are going to spend 6 days at WDW first and then take this cruise.
Who is joining us?
Hi there "A Litle Pixie Dust." My DW and I are going on this cruise with you. This will be our 6th cruise and we will be GOLD!!!! Not sure what the perks are with the gold status - but we are anxious to find out!!! Glad to meet you and looking forward to sailing with you!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

Old 10-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
davidls
DIS Veteran

Hi Ho All

Well, Where is everyone. I know there has to be more just the two of us going. Sign up and lets get to know one another!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

Old 10-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #5
Johngar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Just booked the cruise yesterday. We are going to spend 6 days at WDW first and then take this cruise.
Who is joining us?
Um, I think you know we (Lauragar and myself) are joining you. FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
davidls
DIS Veteran

Woo Hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngar View Post
Um, I think you know we (Lauragar and myself) are joining you. FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Alright, another cruiser joining in on the cruise. Glad you are joining us on the cruise!!!

We Are

Old 10-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls View Post
Hi there "A Litle Pixie Dust." My DW and I are going on this cruise with you. This will be our 6th cruise and we will be GOLD!!!! Not sure what the perks are with the gold status - but we are anxious to find out!!! Glad to meet you and looking forward to sailing with you!!!
Welcome! As far as perks - you get another gift in your cabin and invited to the Castaway gathering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngar View Post
My stalkers! So excited to be going with you guys!
Old 10-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #8
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome! As far as perks - you get another gift in your cabin and invited to the Castaway gathering
Thanks. Wasn't sure just what they were. Are you going on any Disney cruises before this one? DW and I are going on the Dec 15, 2012 cruise on the Fantasy with our daughter and grandson and granddaughter. There will be 5 of us in the stateroom. Should be interesting. This will be our daughter and grandson's first Disney cruise. They are really excited. Our granddaughter, (our son's daughter), has sailed with us before, so she is a plans to show the newbies the ropes.

We Are

Old 10-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
A Litle Pixie Dust

Quote:
Thanks. Wasn't sure just what they were. Are you going on any Disney cruises before this one? DW and I are going on the Dec 15, 2012 cruise on the Fantasy with our daughter and grandson and granddaughter. There will be 5 of us in the stateroom. Should be interesting. This will be our daughter and grandson's first Disney cruise. They are really excited. Our granddaughter, (our son's daughter), has sailed with us before, so she is a plans to show the newbies the ropes.
We will be doing a B2B in May on the repo to Vancouver and then the first Alaska and then again in the Fall on a Coastal cruise. Not sure if there will be any in 2013 before this one but you never know!

How fun! Their first cruise!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
davidls
DIS Veteran

Morning All

Quote:
We will be doing a B2B in May on the repo to Vancouver and then the first Alaska and then again in the Fall on a Coastal cruise. Not sure if there will be any in 2013 before this one but you never know!

How fun! Their first cruise!
How nice a b2b Disney Cruise. Nothing better then that. DW and I did a b2b on the Dream in September. We had so much fun. On our second leg we didn't even get off the ship, (except Castaway Cay). We stayed on board and enjoyed the ship!!! She is such a beautiful ship. DW and I are looking forward to sail on the Fantasy and see what the differences are between the Dream and the Fantasy.

DW and talked about sailing on a different cruise line again, thought about checking out the Oasis or the Allure of the Seas. But as we talked we just kept coming back to all of the fun and excitment we have had with sailing with Disney, we decided to stay and sail with Disney from now on. We are HUGH Disney fans, and have been all of our lives.

Yes our daughter and grandson's first ever Disney Cruise. They are big Disney fans like DW and I. This will be a special cruise for them, and I am sure it will be the first of many Disney Cruises to come for them.

Well, got to go for now. Talk to you again soon.

We Are

Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
davidls
DIS Veteran

Hello Every Body!!

Just wanted to check in to say hi to ya'll!! I hope everyone out there is having a GREAT week so far.

DW, our daughter, our grandson and I are heading over to Walt Disney World in December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. Our grandson, he is 5 years old, has been to WDW several times, but this will be his first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. We all are so excited to see his reactions. This should be so much fun!!! Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a couple of days.

We Are

Old 11-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #12
A Litle Pixie Dust

Quote:
Just wanted to check in to say hi to ya'll!! I hope everyone out there is having a GREAT week so far.

DW, our daughter, our grandson and I are heading over to Walt Disney World in December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. Our grandson, he is 5 years old, has been to WDW several times, but this will be his first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. We all are so excited to see his reactions. This should be so much fun!!! Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a couple of days.
How fun! We have been a few times in late November and love it.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #13
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
How fun! We have been a few times in late November and love it.
This wiil be our 5th 6th can't really remember how many times we have been to WDW to see Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. But it will be our grandson's first, he gets sooooo excited at WDW any way.

When DW and I got back from our B2B on the Dream this past September I showed him the movie I made of DW and I riding the AquaDuck. I must have had to show him that video 15 or 20 times. He kept saying Mommy, Mommy I want to do that!!! Our daughter was planning on taking him on a Disney cruise when he was about 8 or so years old. But after seeing that video that all changed. All of us are going in December 2012. DW and I have wanted to see the Ship and Castaway Cay all decorated up for Christmas for several years now. So we got them added to our reservation, this should be so much fun!!!

We Are

Old 11-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #14
Dont tell Rachelle
Earning My Ears

Shhhhh don't tell

Hi there. We will be on this cruise as well. Not that anyone knows. We are a family of 5 and this will be our second Disney cruise. I am not sure how I will pop the surprise yet, but I have a lot of time to figure out something. Anyways, looking forward to sailing with you
Old 11-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
Lauragar
Jonesing for the next Disney Cruise!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont tell Rachelle View Post
Hi there. We will be on this cruise as well. Not that anyone knows. We are a family of 5 and this will be our second Disney cruise. I am not sure how I will pop the surprise yet, but I have a lot of time to figure out something. Anyways, looking forward to sailing with you
How cool this that!!!!

Welcome Aboard, DTR.

Des, I'm wondering if we can plan a pre-cruise DIS meet before this cruise.

I know its two years away, but its a thought.

(and you know I have those sometimes)

Lauragar AKA, you stalker.

First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, DREAM. Walt Disney
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: