Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #736
KaseeLee
Earning My Ears

First Name: Kasee

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Currently my hair is reddish/brown, but I like to dye it often and my eyes are blue

Body Type: average to curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: currently I am a bartender/server going to school for my MBA

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 2 cats Batman and Cracker

Favorite activities: watching sports, reading, walks, planning, and of course disney

Favorite movie: there are too many, all boston based movies; The Departed, The Town, Good Will Hunting, etc. But let's talk Disney I'd have to say Peter Pan and 101 Dalmatians

Favorite color(s): Purple and gray and of course together

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink and Peter Pan

A little bit about yourself: I'm originally from Maine and yes it's cold, I love Boston and am trying to figure out why I moved to Philly from there a year ago, I know more about sports than most girls so guys are either scared of me or just think of me as one of them, I work a ton for two reasons I like to play hard and that costs money and I really like my job.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be into sports as much as I am, love food and is good a cook or likes to go out to eat because I don't really like to cook, must like cats, wants to travel, and knows how to have fun no matter what.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:22 AM   #737
jmercer25
Earning My Ears

A little about me

First Name: Josh

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown.

Body Type: 6'0. A little big but almost to my goal.

Occupation: Currently, internet marketing. Future, themed entertainment or something similar.

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: One, a blonde cocker spaniel named Caleb, so maybe I do have a son.

Favorite activities: Disney of course, watching movies, Internet, music, teaching myself guitar, traveling.

Favorite movie: Oh, I have several. Favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled. Other movies include The Dark Knight, The Hangover, Hot Rod, and other stupid/funny movies.

Favorite TV Shows: The Office, Parks and Recreation, The Walking Dead, SNL, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Stitch (only the movie version)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a pretty easy-going guy. I'm a Christian, and my beliefs are important to me, so a girl that shares my beliefs is pretty imperative. I'm not a very typical Christian; my beliefs are my beliefs and I try not to let traditions define me. Favorite classic Disney rides are Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. Favorite "new" ride is Tower of Terror. I'm not a "Disney purist" I guess; I enjoy theme parks in general, and enjoy going to the Wizarding World as well, and I'm equally knowledgeable about the other Orlando parks.

A little bit about your ideal match: As stated before, a Christian, preferably near my age. I really like smart and funny girls. I really like cute girls in every sense of the word. Weird, nerdy, dorky? I am too so it'd be fun to share a mutual weirdness. I go to the parks pretty often so if you just want to hang out, that's fine too.

Picture:

Last edited by jmercer25; 01-13-2013 at 01:58 AM.
jmercer25 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2011, 08:00 AM   #738
disneypryncess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyworld4life View Post
Hello everyone. I just posted my profile above. I have a Disney World vacation for 2 scheduled in February. I was going with my gf, but we have recently broken up. I was going to cancel, but am now thinking of going myself, or trying to find someone else to go with. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find someone who wants a free vacation.
With an offer like that, I'm sure you will make alot of new friends fast! hehehe
2008-Poly & DCL Wonder & Uni Hard Rock, Royal Pac
2007-DCL Magic, 2006-AKL & Pop
2005-WL, 2004-Cont, 2003-CS & ASMu
2002-BC, 2001-POR, Uni Portofino Bay & Hard Rock
2000-Poly, 1999-POFQ
1998-Disney Institute, 1997-ASSp, 1996-CBR
disneypryncess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #739
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Trick or treat!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #740
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypryncess View Post
With an offer like that, I'm sure you will make alot of new friends fast! hehehe
does it fall on Feb. 29????
Old 11-01-2011, 06:18 AM   #741
Special Agent Jazz
Earning My Ears

Alright I'll try this.

First Name: Jo

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown for both.

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Canadian born Asian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 1 Dog, 1 Horse.

Favorite activities: Photography, Travel, Horseback riding, Trying New Things

Favorite movie: Pete's Dragon

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green, Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Beaker, Giselle

A little bit about yourself: I'm really laidback and calm with a sense of humour. I tend to be abit of a goof and just a homebody at some times.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has an open mind, an animal lover (since I do have a horse), willing to do new things and loves to enjoy life.
Special Agent Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #742
tellemarie
Mousejunkie!

Posted before but it has been quite a while

First Name: Shantelle

Sex: Girl!

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown (naturally black)/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy but starting to work on it, I have a 5k in February!

Do you have any kids: not now, would like to have 1-2 in the future

Do you have any pets: not right now, although I love them all!

Favorite activities: travel, taking classes, reading, going to museums, also just started volunteering at an historical site and I'm loving it!

Favorite movie: Disney - Meet the Robinsons, Wall-E, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Lilo & Stitch, and many others! Non-Disney - Star Wars, Corpse Bride (although I'm a firm Emily/Victor, not Victoria!), Transformers, Housesitter, all HP movies and does Doctor Who count as a movie?!

Favorite color(s): red & green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie & Mickey, Stitch, & Duffy

A little bit about yourself: I'm starting to get very busy, I'm not in school this semester but my job keeps me busy enough. As I said before I'm starting to volunteer at a local Historic site giving tours of the grounds and home and I'm loving it! I love working with kids and hope to involve that in my future (I'm considering my options of returning to work at WDW!) but right now I'm just working on everything. I love doing new things and traveling is of course my ultimate passion.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who doesn't need to be on the go 24/7. I love to go explore new places but I enjoy taking it slow sometimes, exploring little known places. I believe in building relationships, taking things slowly and becoming friends first and moving from there, but I also base a lot of what I do on feelings.

And this is me below on Halloween! I had forgotten my Minnie ears that day :

And myself at Morocco (in EPCOT, of course!):

Recent trips:
August 2009 - Old Key West @ WDW; January 2011 - POP @ WDW; November 2011 - Offsite @ WDW; February 2012 - POFQ/AKL Jambo; October 2012 - POR. January 2013 - AKL Jambo.
DVC Member since 2012 @ SS & VGF

tellemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #743
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellemarie View Post
First Name: Shantelle

Sex: Girl!

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown (naturally black)/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy but starting to work on it, I have a 5k in February!

Do you have any kids: not now, would like to have 1-2 in the future

Do you have any pets: not right now, although I love them all!

Favorite activities: travel, taking classes, reading, going to museums, also just started volunteering at an historical site and I'm loving it!

Favorite movie: Disney - Meet the Robinsons, Wall-E, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Lilo & Stitch, and many others! Non-Disney - Star Wars, Corpse Bride (although I'm a firm Emily/Victor, not Victoria!), Transformers, Housesitter, all HP movies and does Doctor Who count as a movie?!

Favorite color(s): red & green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie & Mickey, Stitch, & Duffy

A little bit about yourself: I'm starting to get very busy, I'm not in school this semester but my job keeps me busy enough. As I said before I'm starting to volunteer at a local Historic site giving tours of the grounds and home and I'm loving it! I love working with kids and hope to involve that in my future (I'm considering my options of returning to work at WDW!) but right now I'm just working on everything. I love doing new things and traveling is of course my ultimate passion.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who doesn't need to be on the go 24/7. I love to go explore new places but I enjoy taking it slow sometimes, exploring little known places. I believe in building relationships, taking things slowly and becoming friends first and moving from there, but I also base a lot of what I do on feelings.

And this is me below on Halloween! I had forgotten my Minnie ears that day :

And myself at Morocco (in EPCOT, of course!):
TOTAL HOTNESS
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
lovemickeyshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #744
tinker~bell
Earning My Ears

First Name: Hillary

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/ Green

Body Type: averageish/curvy

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 1 Dog(boxer), 1 cat

Favorite activities: Travel, anything outdoors, volunteering

Favorite movie: ? hmm I have a lot of favorites

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I love to laugh more than anything. Life is too short to take too seriously. I work hard but also know how to have a great time. I'm a drive with the windows down and the radio up kind of girl. Friends and family are extremely important to me. I can be a little shy or quiet when I first meet people, but, once I get to know you a little I am very far from that. I am a little bit of a free spirit.

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for someone who I can laugh with and that has a sense of adventure. I love traveling and seeing new places so someone who enjoys that. If they loved Disney as well that would be amazing!

I tried to insert pictures but I don't have enough posts yet. If you want to see a pic just ask
tinker~bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #745
DisneyDanielle1
Earning My Ears

Last edited by DisneyDanielle1; 11-10-2011 at 12:07 AM.
DisneyDanielle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #746
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

one and all!

I know I can sound like a broken record at times, but please feel free to drop in over at the Singles Social Club thread. We always love to meet new people, and it's a great place to just chill out, chat, and get to know your fellow single DIS'ers without needing to worry about cluttering up this profile thread.

Join now, and we are even running a special to Celebrate our Bartender's new job and engagement.... First drink is on the house!

DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #747
EvoldicA
Mouseketeer

First Name: William (or Bill)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish Brown?/Gray or Blue depending on mood.

Body Type: Thinish

Do you have any kids: Not currently.

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Amusement Parks [I have an AP @ BGT and Seaworld... waiting for a reason to get one for Disney (hint, hint?)], Roller Coasters, Ice Skating, Concerts, and working with Lighting

Favorite movie: I can't pick just one... Depends on my mood!

Favorite Disney character(s): Don't have one yet?

A little bit about yourself: I'm shy and awkward around people at first. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and that can get me in trouble. I love to be creative, and I take every opportunity I can to use my technical skills in this way.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, smart, a bit of a dork, and is perfectly content with just hanging out together. I love to travel, and it would be awesome to have someone to do it with. Maybe I just want someone who wouldn't mind cuddling while watching fireworks at Disney. (For the few weeks a year when it's not extremely hot at night in Florida.)

MK for MNSSHP 10/7/11, MK for MNSSHP 10/16/11, EPCOT for Sugar Ray 10/19/11, MK on 11/10/11, MK for MVMCP 12/13/11, MK for fireworks 12/31/11.
Leaping around MK for 24h of madness 2/29/12 !
[First Disney Hotel!] POP on 3/10/12, All Star Music from 4/30-5/2/12

Last edited by EvoldicA; 12-07-2011 at 09:06 PM.
EvoldicA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #748
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

Name: Bill

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blonde with some gray/Blue eyes.

Body Type: A few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: No.

Do you have any pets: Yes, one dog

Favorite activities: Movies, camping, cooking, going to amusement parks, listening to music, writing, being outdoors.

Favorite movie: I can't pick just one... Depends on my mood!

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess Aurora, Snow White, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am a divorced male, almost 40, working a retail job. I have to do what I have to do. I live in North Carolina, love all things Disney of course. I am very passionate, caring, honest and open.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, smart, easy to get along with. Someone that doesn't mind distance being a factor really. I think if two people truly want to be together they will. And of course someone I can go to Disney with Don't be shy, drop me a line.

1983,1986, 1987,88,95: Off site

Disneyfan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #749
Christine9125
DIS Veteran

sorry

1999-ASMo, 2002-ASMo, 2004-WL, 2008-POP, 2011-BC CL, 2013-POP, 2015-BC

Last edited by Christine9125; 06-09-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Christine9125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #750
gundo870
Mouseketeer

First Name: Dean

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Blk/Bro

Body Type: Somewhere in the Middle

Ethnicity: Japanese

Occupation: Yes...Actually more like a typical city job, however I have the reputation of being the resident joker but I am good at what I do.

Do you have any kids: 2

Do you have any pets: No, but I love animals especially dogs.

Favorite activities: Besides spending time with my boys, I am a pretty nerdy guy. Photography, computer games, spending time on a few blog sites and especially planning my next vacation.

Favorite movie: I have no on favorite movie, but I love comedies (some chick flicks, Shhh!) and Star Wars!

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mr M himself

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty down to earth, but I do procrastinate...I'll write more about it later.

I guess I am pretty nerdy goofball and love to spend time on the computer and taking pictures. I am still learning a lot about photography and that is my passion. I like to play outdoors, but also like my time being a couch potato. I also love food! If I were to win the lotto, I would gain so much weight because I would travel to eat all the food of the world. Oh, I also love to cook.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet someone who is open minded and well rounded. Someone who does not think the world revolves around herself.

To be continued (maybe even a pic?)...

gundo870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: